Worst Song of 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Horrible, horrible musician. Absolutely zero redeeming qualities.

Bit of an odd one for this thread I would have thought. I don't really like that song, but I mean she is an objectively good singer and it has a pretty catchy bridge and chorus. Pretty bland but inoffensive. Miles ahead of Silento (club house leader for me atm).

Bit of an odd one for this thread I would have thought. I don't really like that song, but I mean she is an objectively good singer and it has a pretty catchy bridge and chorus. Pretty bland but inoffensive. Miles ahead of Silento (club house leader for me atm).

I was going to say something similar.

The song's not my cup of tea personally, but it's not actively annoying/repetitive/dumb like most of the songs on this thread.

Horrible, horrible musician. Absolutely zero redeeming qualities.

That's a bit rough. I personally like it, but could understand how someone wouldn't. Even so, there are some awful songs...

Garbage. The most derivative, gimmicky bullshit. A lazy cash in on the success of Uptown Funk (with the track name saying as much) and a Thrift Shop corniness. A cluttered mess complete with Macklemore's mediocre off kilter flow.

Hacklemore has really outdone himself here. And I didn't think The Heist was that bad.

Anything by Courtney Barnett. Don't understand the love.
Have you to actually agree with this now. Pedestrian at Best is SO ******* bad. It's just a lame "hey man let's get rockkkkk guitars" and the lyrics are like a Wheatus song or something.

It's a pity because Depreston is absolutely beautiful; a classic Aussie song.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you to actually agree with this now. Pedestrian at Best is SO ******* bad. It's just a lame "hey man let's get rockkkkk guitars" and the lyrics are like a Wheatus song or something.

It's a pity because Depreston is absolutely beautiful; a classic Aussie song.
Her album is so up and down, good song one minute, terrible the next. Don't even get me started on the album name..

Garbage. The most derivative, gimmicky bullshit. A lazy cash in on the success of Uptown Funk (with the track name saying as much) and a Thrift Shop corniness. A cluttered mess complete with Macklemore's mediocre off kilter flow.

Hacklemore has really outdone himself here. And I didn't think The Heist was that bad.

It's quality - for what it is.

Either of Beiber's latest or his ex Gomez's spoken word s**t against a poppy backing track that is somehow classified nowadays as a song.

Either of Beiber's latest or his ex Gomez's spoken word s**t against a poppy backing track that is somehow classified nowadays as a song.
I hated them at first but the more I've heard of his latest, the more I've started to enjoy it and I hate the guy and his music usually.

Uptown Funk

Just listening to it now.

For a song / video combination, I can't think of another one that has been done better.

There's plenty of s**t songs that people will find bearable due to a great video or a great song with a s**t video. IMO, this is, to me, almost flawless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back