Would you ever risk your life for your liberties?

Would you risk your life to defend liberty?

• No, citizens should never take up arms against government.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure / Answer not available.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

haha, the guy is literally off the reservation :p

court ruling:
http://www.thewildlifenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Order-US-v.-Bundy-7-9-13.pdf

that's good of you; nobody in here has been willing to do the same yet :(

as above; they bought it off mexico.

I read the court paper you provided, I dont agree with the court ruling but its there. I do still think that this is a case of that the US wants the land for something so we will just make it harder and harder for Bundy until he leaves.

On the other hand, If this is the outcome over a court ruling.....What is going to happen when force is approved

anyone else noticing the systemic refusal by the usual suspects to answer direct questions in relation to the nonsense they spout?
They don't need to answer questions from you, because you are a shill (whatever that means).

Anyway, all the answers are provided by the Heroes of YouTube.

Lloyd George is behind this? I knew it was a plot by the King of England!

500px-TheSnuke23.jpg

I read the court paper you provided, I dont agree with the court ruling but its there.

anything in particular you disagree with?

I do still think that this is a case of that the US wants the land for something so we will just make it harder and harder for Bundy until he leaves.

yes, clark county wanted it for the conservation program, and were able to lease the land because bundy had stopped paying for it.

anyone else noticing the systemic refusal by the usual suspects to answer direct questions in relation to the nonsense they spout?

This comment brought to you by News Corp.
Play the ball not the man! I've asked you nicely!
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

[/Usual condescending Smiling Buddha post]

Yeah I think you are missing the point being made, Bunky boy.

The judge who handed down the decision has what appears to be a close relationship with the Senator who stands to gain from that land being used for other purposes.

And he has also completely disregarded his own country's constitution in the past.

i particularly like the "alleged" illegality with respect to dodging income tax. one might almost conclude that smiling buddha thinks income tax is against the constitution, lol.

And he has also completely disregarded his own country's constitution in the past.

he did did he?

you mean the decision about the banning of the anti-tax nonsense book? the decision that was subsequently upheld on appeal?

A federal appeals court Monday upheld a ban on the sale of a book by a Las Vegas businessman that suggests that the income tax is voluntary and does not have to be paid in many cases.

The ruling by the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals apparently stunned author Irwin Schiff, 76, whose first comments to the news of the ruling were "You're kidding," and "Unbelievable."
He argued his book "The Federal Mafia" was protected by the constituional guarantee of free speech. He said he has sold 90,000 copies of the book.
Schiff is under indictment by the federal government on charges of filing false income tax returns.
The three-judge panel of the appeals court held that the book was commercial speech. Commercial speech traditionally has been granted less free speech protection than political and expressive speech.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2004/aug/10/appeals-court-upholds-ban-on-anti-tax-advocates-bo/

the courts (the ultimate arbiters on what is or is not unconstitutional) disagree with you. what do you have to say in return?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be happy to respond to all of your questions in due season.

In the meantime, what is your response to this video?

Not only is there corruption involved, but a coverup as well. And you think Bundy should just let his cattle be stolen by these cronies? Or adhere to new restrictions placed on cattle numbers per area unit as mandated by these cronies?

And why is this getting such scant media attention? Many questions that any sensible person will want good answers to.

In the US and/or here at home.

Bare in mind that if a US celebrity twerks or ODs we get wall-to-wall coverage.

I don't care much for the celebrity and I don't care much for domestic US news.

Why should there be coverage of it here? Maybe a short bit in the world news section of a newspaper would suffice.

So, to sum up the unanswered questions given to smiling Buddha, in order they were made:
1. which "constitutional rights" are they [the armed citizens] defending?
2. how is it [my posts] disinformation when the information is true and correct?
3. where is the "growing power" of the state in this instance? there's been leasing arrangements since at least 1936. the government bought the land from mexico in the 1840s. the legal wrangling, fines, court orders etc have been happening for 20 years. where is this sudden overreach in your opinion?
4. which part of violating court orders and obstructing the lawful execution of duties by federal officers is "law-abiding" in your world?
5. where's the corruption? it's federal government land, they can do whatever they want with it.
6. would you say you approve of violence (or intimidation/the threat of violence) over the rule of law?
7. so the judge was wrong when he ruled the US fed govt has owned the title since 1848?
8. the courts (the ultimate arbiters on what is or is not unconstitutional) disagree with you. what do you have to say in return?

Why should there be coverage of it here? Maybe a short bit in the world news section of a newspaper would suffice.
If it gets to the point where shots are fired, would you deem it newsworthy then?

@'long live hfc' Leaving aside the fact that several of those questions have already been answered (in some cases more than once), I have already told you that I will happily respond to all of your questions in due season.

i'm just happily compiling a useful list for your use :) note that you didn't answer many questions within the context of this thread.
#5 hasn't been answered at all other than you making loose associations between a judge and a senator re land 180 miles away.
#6 you answered to another poster, but i was asking within the context of bundy. i didnt mean my question to be hypothetical.

but i understand that's a lot of questions. i'll be patient, and update you on the list when necessary :)

If it gets to the point where shots are fired, would you deem it newsworthy then?

@'long live hfc' Leaving aside the fact that several of those questions have already been answered (in some cases more than once), I have already told you that I will happily respond to all of your questions in due season.

Define shots? How many would be newsworthy to us? Doubtless there are 1000s of shots fired daily in America, are they all newsworthy to us?

Perhaps you could petition the mods to create a US Domestic Issues forum for you.

Back