Sydney | 10 AM
\ Melbourne | 10 AM
\ Hobart | 10 AM
\ Canberra | 10 AM
\ Adelaide |9:30 AM
\ Brisbane | 9 AM
\ Darwin | 8:30 AM
\ Perth | 7 AM

Also note that WrestleMania will go for about 4 hours. The Pre-show could very well be 2 hours long (so start watching 2 hours earlier than the times above if you want to catch that) and there could be a 1 hour post show.

WrestleMania will be starting at 4 PM local time in Santa Clara and ending at 8 PM. The sun will set at about 7:30 PM, so it is likely that only the main event will be in the dark. Pre-show will start at 2 PM local time and the post show will end at 9 PM.

Levi's Stadium/DenimDome:
ninersfan19s-1-web.jpg

YfLMonY.jpg

Current weather predictions (will try to keep updated)
Warm with times of clouds and sun

Day: Maximum of 25 C
0% chance of rain
0% chance of thunderstorm
0 mm of rain
0 hours of rain
WSW winds of 12.87 km/h with gusts up to 35.4 km/h

Night: Minimum of 11.1 C
0% chance of rain
0% chance of thunderstorm
0 mm of rain
0 hours of rain
W winds of 9.66 km/h with gusts up to 32.2 km/h

Current Card:
Brock Lesnar v Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
String v HHH
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Miz, Curtis Axel, Ryback, Fandango, Adam Rose, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger, Titus O'Neil, Darren Young, Big Show, Kane, Erick Rowan, Damien Mizdow, Sin Cara, Goldust, Heath Slater, Mark Henry, Konnor, Viktor and an NXT guy (More TBA)
Bad New Barrett v R-Truth v Dean Ambrose v Luke Harper v Dolph Ziggler v Stardust v Daniel Bryan in a ladder match for the Intercontinental championship
AJ and Paige vs The Bella Twins
Rusev v John Cena for the United States Championship
The Undertaker v Bray Wyatt
Randy Orton v Seth Rollins
Preshow: Kidd and Cesaro v Los Matadores v The New Day v The Usos for the tag team titles

Last edited:

Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
Current rumoured matches at the moment are HHH vs Rock or HHH vs String, Lesnar vs Reigns and Rusev vs Cena
3CPTu5f.jpg

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
How many part timers will get a run?

I'm going to say... 5

Lesnar, Triple H, Batista, Jericho, Undertaker?

workhorse

Premiership Player
Nov 13, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
-WWE World Title: Brock (c) vs Daniel Bryan - was never a huge Bryan mark but recently I've missed his presence. I'd love to see him face Bork for the title.
-Taker vs Sting - final match for both men
-Triple H vs Ambrose - basically the culmination of the Ambrose vs Authority feud like Bryan this year.
-Cena vs Rollins
-Rock vs Reigns

Would also love to see Brock vs Rock, Batista vs HHH, Batista vs Brock or Cena vs Bryan as the 'mainevent' matches.

Jun 14, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Beautide The Tassie Terminator
Kurt Angle v Brock Lesner

Kurt Angle v Daniel Bryan

Kurt Angle v Seth Rollins

Heck just bring Kurt Angle back

Kurt Angle v Brock Lesner

Kurt Angle v Daniel Bryan

Kurt Angle v Seth Rollins

Heck just bring Kurt Angle back
Kurt Angle in a gauntlet match vs the entire roster.

BABYBOMBERS2007

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea, Ferrari, Pens,Suns,Redsox
I think Bryan, Ambrose or Punk should win the rumble and face Lesnar at Wrestlemania.

Lesnar VS Ambrose would be would be fantastic. Having Rollins successfully cash in afterwards would be fantastic. Or having Bryan as the person to knock off Lesnar would be good as well.
Undertaker VS Sting.
Bryan VS Angle.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I like the question about part-timers.

I think Punk maybe highlighted an issue with the overuse of part timers... but I don't think they'll listen.

I think people just about have it right: Lesnar, HHH, Taker, Batista, Jericho, Sting. I don't think Punk or Angle will be among the part timers, but their names will come up.

In terms of the Rumble... well, I kind of dread the next couple of months in WWE, cos I think they're going to tread water on the returns of Bryan and Reigns - I don't think they'll be back until the Rumble.

I hope they fall out of love with Reigns, because I think anyone who saw the Bryan Danielson vs Takeshi Morishima wars is likely to have a half-chub over the notion of Bryan vs Lesnar.

I like the question about part-timers.

I think Punk maybe highlighted an issue with the overuse of part timers... but I don't think they'll listen.

I think people just about have it right: Lesnar, HHH, Taker, Batista, Jericho, Sting. I don't think Punk or Angle will be among the part timers, but their names will come up.

In terms of the Rumble... well, I kind of dread the next couple of months in WWE, cos I think they're going to tread water on the returns of Bryan and Reigns - I don't think they'll be back until the Rumble.

I hope they fall out of love with Reigns, because I think anyone who saw the Bryan Danielson vs Takeshi Morishima wars is likely to have a half-chub over the notion of Bryan vs Lesnar.
So ... not Vince. :whistles:

What I want.

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Daniel Bryan - WWEWHC
Stardust vs Goldust
AJ Lee (c) vs Paige - DC
The Miz (c) vs Damien Sandow - UST
HHH vs John Cena - End Authority storyline
Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins (mitb) - MITB
The Undertaker vs Randy Orton - Legend Killer finally ends him once and for all
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Cesaro - ICT
Usos (c) vs Ascension - TTT
Luke Harper vs Bray Wyatt

And yes, I did intentionally leave off the 2 most boring wrestlers in the E (Reigns and Sheamus)

Wanted to get BNB in, but other than for the US Title, I cant see a spot for him. But I want Sandow to take the title off Miz, so he can stay.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
This is a card that I'd go with:

Lesnar (c) vs Daniel Bryan
Cena vs Ambrose
Rollins vs Reigns
AJ (c) vs Charlotte
Goldust vs Cody Rhodes (Having missed a break up for WM30, Stardust was an ok guy to keep these guys together through to WM31 - but he needs to ditch the gimmick when they break up)
Miz (c) vs Damien Sandow
Ziggler (c) vs Cesaro
Wyatts vs Hogan/Sting/Undertaker

I know the Wyatts are going their separate ways, but this is my card. I saw on another site an excellent idea whereby the Wyatts take out the legends... and to add some more depth to Bray Wyatt's dark, cult like character, he adopts some of the characteristics of those whom he vanquishes. Not in a parody sort of way - but maybe he adopts a point ala sting, maybe he starts doing a hand do the ear, maybe he does the 'dead eyes' (if he can). I think it'd rejuvinate the character, and the match itself might be a good way to hide 3 guys that can't wrestle any more.

Finally, every year from here on I'd make the pre-show match an NXT showcase match. It'd be good if it was for the title, although it doesn't have to be. So assuming these guys all debut better than KENTA/Itami has, I'll say Zayn (c) vs Steen vs Devitt vs Breeze.

It's tough getting everyone on the card. No HHH, Batista, Usos, Orton, Sheamus here... but once again, it's my card!

Goldust vs Cody Rhodes (Having missed a break up for WM30, Stardust was an ok guy to keep these guys together through to WM31 - but he needs to ditch the gimmick when they break up)
I don't know, the red eyes could be 'evil' and he could maintain stardust as an evil version of goldust or something.
They could make it work.

ULTIMATE_WARRIOR

Premiership Player
Mar 10, 2009
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
St Kilda
WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. The Rock

WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Rusev (c) with Lana vs. John Cena

Triple H vs. Batista

Sting vs. The Undertaker

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
LADDER MATCH
Gold & Stardust (c) vs. The Wyatts vs. The Usos vs. Big E & Kofi with Xavier Woods

Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins

Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
FATAL 4 WAY
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Sheamus vs. Cesaro vs. Dean Ambrose

Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Jericho

...KICK OFF SHOW...

ANDRE THE GIANT MEMORIAL BATTLE ROYAL
NXT vs. WWE

WWE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Ambrose and Reigns are doing good work. Wonder what 6 man tag match they'll be shunted to.

What I want.

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Daniel Bryan - WWEWHC
Stardust vs Goldust
AJ Lee (c) vs Paige - DC
The Miz (c) vs Damien Sandow - UST
HHH vs John Cena - End Authority storyline
Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins (mitb) - MITB
The Undertaker vs Randy Orton - Legend Killer finally ends him once and for all
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Cesaro - ICT
Usos (c) vs Ascension - TTT
Luke Harper vs Bray Wyatt

And yes, I did intentionally leave off the 2 most boring wrestlers in the E (Reigns and Sheamus)

Wanted to get BNB in, but other than for the US Title, I cant see a spot for him. But I want Sandow to take the title off Miz, so he can stay.

WWE will use Sheamus and Reigns as they are too over no too.

Back