Votes: 10 12.7%

Votes: 12 15.2%

Votes: 14 17.7%

Votes: 20 25.3%

Votes: 8 10.1%

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So there's going to be a 30 man battle royal as well as a multi man ladder match? Seems like the "creative doesn't have anything for you right now" line is getting a good run at the moment:rolleyes:

There was only 20 in the Battle Royal last year, and they haven't said how many are in it this year - they could easily go down to 12 or 15. And we can expect some NXT talent to fill in the gaps I reckon.

If there is a multiman ladder match for the title, that'd be a cool way to introduce an Adrian Neville or a Sami Zayn if they were going to win the belt.

Doesn't do much for Bray though. He would "disappear" along with Taker.

You'd think this match is only happening to give Bray the push he needs, he needs to either win clean or destroy Taker, weapons and dark arts can be involved.

I posted the same thing earlier.
Bray winning would give him a massive push... Would be good to see this happen.

True story, whenever R Truth comes out and does his theme I sing it this way thinking this is the actual lyrics.

Something something something, something nothing yeah, nothing something something on the nothing something yeah, whats up? whats up? whats up? Whats up?

Something nothing something gibbly gabbly goo, what's up?

I thought it ended up being 21? (Although I'm not sure anyone really counted, or whether Cesaro actually replaced someone.)
Not sure if it was 21 or 31, But Cesaro was added to the match when it was supposed to be 20 or 30.

True story, whenever R Truth comes out and does his theme I sing it this way thinking this is the actual lyrics.

Something something something, something nothing yeah, nothing something something on the nothing something yeah, whats up? whats up? whats up? Whats up?

Something nothing something gibbly gabbly goo, what's up?

8f76P.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was only 20 in the Battle Royal last year, and they haven't said how many are in it this year - they could easily go down to 12 or 15. And we can expect some NXT talent to fill in the gaps I reckon.

If there is a multiman ladder match for the title, that'd be a cool way to introduce an Adrian Neville or a Sami Zayn if they were going to win the belt.

No there wasn't there was roughly thirty guys in it but I remember at the time there was either one extra or one less. I remember Christian was pulled out of the match because of a concussion.

The point is WWE thinks that multi-man spotfests is the answer to their lack of creativity and commitment for the mid card. Let's not forget that the reason Ambrose got his title match was because he caught Barrett with a finger trap. Just because they're making it a ladder match out of the blue doesn't mean the fans should be happy with it.

Last edited:
is anyone else weirded out by how much that still looks like the undertaker?
Yeah I looked at ROman then I looked at Taker and didn't even notice. I then looked at String and was like "Thats not ******* String....Oooooooooooooooooh"

Back