Votes: 10 12.7%

Votes: 12 15.2%

Votes: 14 17.7%

Votes: 20 25.3%

Votes: 8 10.1%

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Judging by tonight's crowd and usual Wrestlemania crowds, it's gonna be smarky. Reigns, Cena and Sheamus will probably get booed a lot. And if Roman wins the title the crowd at the raw after mania is gonna be nuclear.

Judging by tonight's crowd and usual Wrestlemania crowds, it's gonna be smarky. Reigns, Cena and Sheamus will probably get booed a lot. And if Roman wins the title the crowd at the raw after mania is gonna be nuclear.

smarky crowds don't always translate as well in open air stadiums, but agree re: post-WM RAW

Forgot about the whole open air stadium part, the whole night might just be silence. Anyone know how the sound from the crowds usually are at Levi's Stadium?

So there are 2 finishes I would be happy with

1. Brock beats Reigns, then continues to beat him up post match, enter The Rock for the save, rock bottom, peoples elbow lays out the champ for a Seth Rollins cash in

2. Reigns beats Brock, Brock goes mental and leaves Reigns laying, enter Seth Rollins!

Even if he re signs, I am over Brock as champ, I reckon Seth could put on a good match with him and it sets up Rock v Brock for next year as well. If he is leaving then no2 is the best option

Ok guys, the tipping thread will go up tonight and there will be no matches or bonus questions added after that.

This is the last opportunity for you to submit any bonus questions that you may think would be good.

Closest to the pin crowd figure
Will Rollins cash in?
Longest match Bell-to-Bell
Name three wrestlers who will have special mania entrances
Will an American patriotic song be sung before Wrestlemania?
Name one match that the ref will get knocked out in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checked the network then, 29 started with a roughly 5 minute tribute to people lost to Hurricane Sandy with the National Guard. America the Beautiful was sung by Lilian at 28. It's fairly common, maybe last year it got the flick having to fit in the pre-shows and the Hogan-Austin-Rock reunion.

UPDATE: After letting Garcia play through, I then watched the first match on that card - Sheamus vs Bryan. That match angers me just as much now as it did back then watching it. You really could see how that Yes chant was beginning to catch on, and I just love seeing Bryan as that obnoxious heel.

Only thing that made the match bearable was that I noticed an awesome "Australia hates Cena" sign in the crowd.

Hopefully she comes out to her own music before Rusev comes out. A great theme that sadly goes unused now.

Oh yeah completely forgot about that theme! She used to come out to that first, do that sexy spin then announce Rusev.

too bad she'll come back as the American sweetheart and will be replaced with something like Candice Michelle's old theme.

This makes me miss Candice Michelle :(

Got the usual mates coming around for it so I'll regrettably miss the awesome wrestlemania thread. I may pop in for a cameo during the divas match or music performance to complain about something otherwise I'll catch up later.

One of my mates is a huge Undertaker fan and missed out on watching it with us last year and it's now one of his biggest life regrets:D

Back