Votes: 10 12.7%

Votes: 12 15.2%

Votes: 14 17.7%

Votes: 20 25.3%

Votes: 8 10.1%

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hoping this thread will get me through all the bad parts of Mania.

I completely forgot about needing to eat during the 6 or so hours I'll be watching WM, S&V chips will probably be around along with some kind of pie and a citrus tart.

I'm torn.

On one hand, I've just started seeing a girl, and it will be our 5th date Sunday. If she stays over, which is likely, I miss WM live. But if she doesn't stay over, well I don't need to explain. Somebody make up my mind for me :(

I'm torn.

On one hand, I've just started seeing a girl, and it will be our 5th date Sunday. If she stays over, which is likely, I miss WM live. But if she doesn't stay over, well I don't need to explain. Somebody make up my mind for me :(

not-sure-if-srs.jpg

I'm torn.

Would you rather have her stay over or watch sweaty, muscly, half naked men grapple with each other?

Would you rather have her stay over or watch sweaty, muscly, half naked men grapple with each other?
Is Paige an answer to this question? Because I'm going to go with Paige.

And String won't be half naked. He'll be wearing a shirt since he's fat.

pantskyle

I will be watching it live unless something comes up with uni, however I don't think it will presently. This thread will be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turns out I have to start work at 11 on Monday now :(

So will be watching it at around 8.30 and avoiding Facebook, Instagram, wrestling news sites and this place. I also don't plan on going through 1000 posts in this thread so someone has to do a highlights package for me.

Watching live cause mates always watch at my house. Tradition and all.

Snacks have no idea. Probably something easy to clean after I throw things at the tv when Bray, Rusev and Bork lose*

*notsrs
*a little bit srs.

I'm torn.

I swear you said something similar last year.

*SPOILER ALERT*

You're going to end up watching 'Mania.

Can you overcome the odds?
I don't remember that... Shows how well that date went! I'm pretty sure that last year's WM made up for it though.

But to be fair this time I'm already seeing the girl. So you know, the odds are already a lot better. :cool:

Is Paige an answer to this question? Because I'm going to go with Paige.

And String won't be half naked. He'll be wearing a shirt since he's fat.

pantskyle

A real man can pleasure his women and watch wrasslin at the same time.

I'm going to the World Cup final the day before and won't get home until late, probably very late if Australia wins, so I may be asleep at 10am. Will press play after I wake up and make breakfast.

I completely forgot about needing to eat during the 6 or so hours I'll be watching WM, S&V chips will probably be around along with some kind of pie and a citrus tart.

I'm not bothering with the pre-show.

Back