WrestleMania 32 (One Star) - live discussion starts page 36

Remove this Banner Ad

I woulnt pay too much attention to any 'rumours' at this point.

Agree - Still to early for anything to be Certain.

I heard the WWE are thinking that Reigns will end Rollins 1 Year Title Reign at WM 32

Apparently due to Rollins injury, they've changed a few matches around. Rumored matches are now.

Rock vs HHH
Cena vs Taker
Sting vs Wyatt

Would love to see the Rock come out at the end to celebrate with Reigns if he captures his first title.

Then have the rock lay the smackdown on Roman, shake hands with Triple H and again become the corporate champ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My card -

WWE Title
Roman Reigns (c) v Dean Ambrose

I think Reigns takes the title at Survivor Series and gets some wins over the likes of Wyatt, Sheamus (failing on the cash in) and ADR to help continue his upward trend. Ambrose wins the Rumble and we start the Road to WrestleMania wondering if either guy will turn, if Ambrose can get it done etc.

IC Title
Kevin Owens (c) v Sami Zayn

I would book Owens as #1 in the Rumble. Let him cut a promo about making history like HBK and that regardless of who comes out at #2, Owens will throw them out like the other 28 superstars that will follow. Then Zayn's music hits and Owens is all "You have to be kidding me...". Owens can duck and dodge Zayn through Fastlane before being forced to defend the title at Mania. On a side note I would have Breeze at #3 and Neville at #4 in the Rumble to open with a big NXT vibe. Then I would crush it all by bringing out out Lesnar at #5 hehehe

US Title
Alberto Del Rio (c) v Big Show

I honestly didn't want to waste anyone else in this spot so it goes to Big Show. These guys had some decent chemistry during their brief World Title run on SmackDown a couple of years ago. I'd put this on the preshow but they usually put the tag titles on there. Show goes over because "USA! USA! USA!"

Divas Title
Charlotte (c) v Becky Lynch v Sasha Banks v Paige v Brie Bella v Nikki Bella

Throw em all in there. Why not? Im not sure where this "Revolution" is going but a multi-woman match for the title seems as a good a finale as any.

Brock Lesnar v John Cena
Cena was demolished at SummerSlam and never really came back from that. Taking another trip to Suplex City while showing his "Never Give Up" attitude would be a fine co-main event. Cena couldn't lose twice though... could he?

Undertaker/Kane/Sting/Triple H v The Wyatt Family
The match that should be taking place at Survivor Series. The Wyatt's can stay on the attack against Taker and Kane right through the road to WM leading to them asking for/needing help. I wouldn't announce Triple H as the 4th member (maybe even announce it as a handicap match due to a lack of a 4th) but then Hunter can come out, get the handshake of super duper respect from Taker, Kane and Sting before putting the Wyatt Family down.

This can then transition into the Wyatt's wanting to destroy Triple H and The Authority and 'take over' the WWE Universe. Hunter could even bring in some NXT talent like Balor and Crews to help him. "Defender of the WWE" Triple H v "Eater of Worlds" Bray Wyatt is a money match IMO.

Leaves a bunch of guys for the Andre Battle Royal, a tag team title match on the preshow seems to happen every year, then the likes of Rusev, Orton and Sheamus to be inserted into some midcard matches.

Last edited:
I would do 1 singles Divas match for the championship, and then you can do whatever with the rest of the girls you want to spotlight (4 on 4 match or something).

2 Divas matches?

I know Mania goes 4 hours but I dont think even Steph would pitch for 2 Divas matches haha

Few faults in his ideas, but pretty good.

Should he win his final match, they should have him the ring, by himself for about 5 min, in that time, his opponent should quickly head backstage off camera, then every single person on the roster (including his opponent) and staff sometimes seen on camera, as well as legends that he has faced, should come out as Druids. They all surround the ring, at this time we don't actually know that it's the superstars and so on dressed as them, then every single one all take of their hoods and start clapping. Every person on the roster, all around the ring, all clapping, with The Undertaker in the centre of the ring. As the show ends.

Few faults in his ideas, but pretty good.

Should he win his final match, they should have him the ring, by himself for about 5 min, in that time, his opponent should quickly head backstage off camera, then every single person on the roster (including his opponent) and staff sometimes seen on camera, as well as legends that he has faced, should come out as Druids. They all surround the ring, at this time we don't actually know that it's the superstars and so on dressed as them, then every single one all take of their hoods and start clapping. Every person on the roster, all around the ring, all clapping, with The Undertaker in the centre of the ring. As the show ends.

Ugh that sounds terrible. Does not suit the Undertaker's style at all.

Even though the match would be horrible I wouldn't mind seeing Kane Vs Taker face off for the final time. It makes sense.

Either that or Sting. I don't know why they want to do it with Cena, they should've done that one years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back