WrestleMania 32 - The Ultimate Travel Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So, we can't select E-Ticket? Why is that exactly? (I was able to select "Overseas" when I was going through my order last night and was also able to select E-Ticket).. until the site crashed out on me.
Everyone i've spoken to has had issues purchasing as a an e-ticket but when selected as will-call it's worked...looks like i'm waiting till the regular sale Friday

I had to change mine from E-Ticket to will-call. Finally got great tickets at 3am, the phone is the best option as well as it keeps searching!

The E-Ticket fiasco actually worked in my favour as I went from okay seats to ones 4 seats from the rail.
How many seats were you searching for?

I did the cowboys pre-sale and had no issues which surprised me because, buying tickets online always does my head in. The only thing I found strange was that you have a certain amount of time to do things before it timeouts on you.

Got 2 tickets at $207 each (not including tax)

******* pissed. Had row E behind the commentators but after i clicked Confirm Purchase it tells me i cant get etickets due to my location (which is ******* ridiculous) and then doesnt give me an option to change it.

Let me know when yall are burning the mothergoose down

...and 5+ hours later the same ticket shows up and i manage to not * it up this time:D

I did the cowboys pre-sale and had no issues which surprised me because, buying tickets online always does my head in. The only thing I found strange was that you have a certain amount of time to do things before it timeouts on you.

Got 2 tickets at $207 each (not including tax)

Just curious what seats did you get for $207 each?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im afraid to look at what the US-AUD conversion is:$

Bought 2 was happy spend $400/500 US each, but these tickets came up and I thought with all the s**t going on with Ticketmaster and it was around where I wanted to sit and at that price I had to take them, very relieved and now for the Raw Tickets.

Mine came to $650 AUS

Last edited:
Bought 2 was happy spend $400/500 US each, but these tickets came up and I thought with all the s**t going on with Ticketmaster and it was around where I wanted to sit and at that price I had to take them, very relieved and now for the Raw Tickets.

Mine came to $650 AUS

was that through the pre-sale still? you've done well considering all the mayhem... i'm staying up tonight for the general public sale...third time this week

was that through the pre-sale still? you've done well considering all the mayhem... i'm staying up tonight for the general public sale...third time this week

Yeah Pre-sale.

Last night was the 3rd night then tried again couple times around 8am this morning, about 3 different options came up and i just decided * it i will take those.

I am starting to think you might get better tickets tonight, but then again who knows how many they sold in the presale, its always a risk but its around where i wanted to sit and not worth the stress of getting up once again tonight to see if i can get better.

Raw tickets are going to be so difficult, i went to Mania 30 and always regret not going to Raw so i will be spending big for the Raw tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back