WrestleMania 32 - The Ultimate Travel Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just bought tickets on Stubhub

I got a chance at seats in the 300s on Ticket master tried to purchase and something went wrong

* it went with Stubhub got section 218 Row B

Lucky last chance tonight (other than stub hub ripoffs), good luck to anyone still hoping for something decent at RAW (like me).

If anyone gets an extra 2 tickets at ground level/level 1, I would love to buy them off you!

Not having much luck so far..

******* Ticketmaster.

Ended up getting a seat up top from Stubhub for an almost decent price. Will wait until close to the event and see if i can upgrade at something close to face value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just doing Mania and Raw don't have any interest in NXT and HOF

wouldn't mind checking out NXT out of curiosity... i don't really follow it, although a lot of folks are raving about it, might give it a go...

agree about HOF... just a night of video montages and long speeches, not my thing

wouldn't mind checking out NXT out of curiosity... i don't really follow it, although a lot of folks are raving about it, might give it a go...

agree about HOF... just a night of video montages and long speeches, not my thing
Looks like it goes through a different site than Ticketmaster.

Thought i'd make a thread just for people attending NxT, RAW or WM this year. Without all the travel stuff and clogging with everything else. I'll mark down the people who are going so we can organise some type of get together or something at some point?

GOING
1. TRAWP.
2. BEEG
3. FootyJunkie
4. Bangers54
5. Nitrofan
6. caveyspice
7. Raveneyes

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back