Remove this Banner Ad

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
I hope the recording works properly, given the Americans love their 10-15 min overrun segments. (or do they not have those anymore on the 3 hour RAWs?)
Set the +20, because RAW usually goes 5-10 minutes over.

You also need to set it again as it disappeared due to the word "LIVE" being added to the show's title on Fox 8.

Just a heads up for those who record it to watch after work and aren't pissed off when it doesn't record.

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
Not a good start to Fox8's first Live RAW broadcast, but they made up for it later in the show.
The Wyatts' graphic to commercial pissed me off. It's obvious Fox8's production crew has no idea about wrestling and when to cut to Aussie commercials. I don't know why happened after but I'm glad they cut to commercials correctly. They even allowed the WWE ads after the Raw cut (e.g Elimination Chamber and Shawn Michaels ads).

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
whacky commercial breaks/jumps.
It was only at the start. They adjusted quite well later on in the show. I went on their facebook page at that time and there were a lot of angry comments directed at them.

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
Yesterday's LIVE RAW made the Top 20 pay TV ratings for Tuesday March 4th 2014. It was ranked #19 with 39,000 viewers. Fantastic news!!! :D

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
TOP 20 pay TV doesn't mean a lot in this country.

While I was in the cage the last few weeks we did get Foxtel. Raw live is cool. All the ad time is much less cool :p
still, 39,000 viewers during peak school/work hours on a Tuesday is pretty good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
TOP 20 pay TV doesn't mean a lot in this country.

While I was in the cage the last few weeks we did get Foxtel. Raw live is cool. All the ad time is much less cool :p

It's still better than a kick in the arse. It more than justifies their decision to make it live, and on top of that it reinforces the whole "express from the US" thing that Foxtel have been embarking upon - it's as clear an example as Foxtel could hope for that rushing the shows here from the US cuts into the number of people watching by other means.

I know that I'm one who is watching Raw on Foxtel now, where I didn't before - I'm quite happy to fast forward through the ads if it means I can watch it as soon as I get home on Tuesday without having to wait for a d/l, and when it means I can watch in HD.

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
WWE RAW ranked #18 in Yesterday's pay tv ratings with 35k viewers.
Fairly solid figure! Moving RAW live has actually improved the viewership figure. :thumbsu:

WWE RAW ranked #18 in Yesterday's pay tv ratings with 35k viewers.
Fairly solid figure! Moving RAW live has actually improved the viewership figure. :thumbsu:
Of course it has. If people have the option to watch it live legally, then most of them do, unless it costs far too much. If it wasn't in an incovenient timeslot for a lot of people, then that would be a lot higher.

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
I'm surprised the time being earlier is an issue for some people, isn't every foxtel IQ now?
There's still a lot of people that still have Foxtel Digital, and I think they still manufacture them. I can't live without my IQ 2 though. So much better than Digital. Set a show to record and go out and enjoy life lol! :p

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I'm surprised the time being earlier is an issue for some people, isn't every foxtel IQ now?

I'd be surprised if the timing was an issue as well - I'm sure I've read somewhere that stuff watched off PVRs within 3 days of airing is still counted towards final ratings. I know the figure posted previously isn't a final figure - but surely I'm not the only one who is now watching it on IQ rather than downloading a torrent.=.

Yeah, it would be easy to download a torrent that doesn't have the ads - but with live Raw, it's sitting on my IQ, in HD, ready for me on Tuesday when I get home from work. I love that it's live now - I don't even care that I rarely get to watch it on Tuesday at lunchtime.

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
It'll be interesting to see how many people watched RAW today. The TV ratings for today will be released tomorrow morning/afternoon. RAW on FOX8 is usually watched by 30-40k. Post Mania Raw has averaged around 70k over the last few years. I reckon after that fantastic Mania, RAW could have been watched by 85-90k.

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
Post Mania RAW ranked #14 in Yesterday's pay tv ratings with 45k viewers.
Up from last week's show which had 35k. I'm a bit disappointed that the viewership wasn't higher since last year's WM drew 70k viewers. I guess because people thought Rock was going to be on last year's show.

Back