Wrestling Podcast Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if its been mentioned but Chael Sonnens podcast on Podcast One has a lot of rasslin centric EPs. He's a huge, huge mark. Has a great episode with Xpac. Very educated on the business.

Haven't been enjoying Austin's stuff (as much) the last couple of weeks, just seems to be having guests in reviewing PPV's or just rambling for the hour and a bit. Although he is probably the only man who could make going to a shitty alcohol store in El Paso, Texas seem interesting.

Piper's podcast is the funniest. I love the guy but half the time he doesn't know his guest. Had no idea who bubba Rey was just agrees with everything. Funny bugger.

JR has the best podcast followed by Austin/Y2J and then Cornette. JR really gets deep with history.

Not a big Cabana fan but his podcast with Ambrose from a while back is great.

Also love that any guest on Jerrichos podcast that has come through developmental has their own Dream impersonation about how they got their name...

Ambroth, DEAN. DEAN Ambroth. Yep. Tell em Dream sayth itshth Ambrothe

Not a big Cabana fan but his podcast with Ambrose from a while back is great.

Also love that any guest on Jerrichos podcast that has come through developmental has their own Dream impersonation about how they got their name...

Ambroth, DEAN. DEAN Ambroth. Yep. Tell em Dream sayth itshth Ambrothe

No Y2J with someone who went through developmental is complete without a Dusty impersonation.

Piper's podcast is the funniest. I love the guy but half the time he doesn't know his guest. Had no idea who bubba Rey was just agrees with everything. Funny bugger.

JR has the best podcast followed by Austin/Y2J and then Cornette. JR really gets deep with history.
Give Steve Austin a lot of booze and have him with Teddy Fowler as a guest and I would would say otherwise, but agree completely with your other points JR's knowledge of the business is second to none.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Cheap Heat podcast with Peter Rosenberg. Was a guest on the Steve Austin Show so I checked his show out and quite like it. Also like the Sam Roberts podcast has quite a good insight into the business. As far as independant podcasts go, Straight Shoot with Aubrey Sitterson is worth a listen. Has a lot of guests from all kinds of backgrounds but are all big wrestling fans.

The Cheap Heat podcast with Peter Rosenberg. Was a guest on the Steve Austin Show so I checked his show out and quite like it. Also like the Sam Roberts podcast has quite a good insight into the business. As far as independant podcasts go, Straight Shoot with Aubrey Sitterson is worth a listen. Has a lot of guests from all kinds of backgrounds but are all big wrestling fans.

Sam Roberts is amazing. He's got great knowledge of the business and his banter with wrestlers is fantastic. You can tell most really like him. Jericho especially.

I like Sam Roberts, he has a good connection with the wrestlers and works really well with them. But because of that he doesn't want to weaken his ties with the WWE so he can come across as a bit of a shill at times when he's talking about controversies within the WWE.

Finally got around to listening to Piper's Podcast, bit all over the place in terms of structure but still pretty fricken funny. Kinda forgot how much he had accomplished in the industry.

Also, anyone hear Cabana's opening on his latest podcast? Not certain its based at them, but sounds like hes having a massive dig at WWE.

Sounded to me as though Colt was just congratulating everyone who no longer have to work under DeMott and had previously. I believe he also alluded to some anti-semetic comments directed at him while he was in development.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back