Wrestling Podcast Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i didnt mind the patriot one. 'rassler does lots of drugs' is a story almost as old as the industry itself but knowing nothing about the guy aside from having seen some of his wwf work i found it interesting to listen to.

todays with his brothers? yeah nah. i think it may be the first austin podcast i've ever turned off part way through.

i didnt mind the patriot one. 'rassler does lots of drugs' is a story almost as old as the industry itself but knowing nothing about the guy aside from having seen some of his wwf work i found it interesting to listen to.

todays with his brothers? yeah nah. i think it may be the first austin podcast i've ever turned off part way through.

It's one of the first I've skipped downloading. I'm expecting the next few will be similar types or just Q&As

CHyJRcBWcAAlqqB.jpg

Poor Austin, LOL

I found it interesting that Big Show was put in a nothing feud with Khali for a month just because Vince wanted to get back at him. Makes you wonder how many nothing feuds have existed for reasons like that.

Jerichos Big Show podcast was interesting. Saying how frustrating it is not knowing if this week he's a heel, then next week he's a babyface, how one week he attacks cena and Reigns then next week theres no storyline progression.

if he retired, he wouldn't have this sense of frustration ;)

Can confirm I also like Show. Seems like such a good dude.

Genuine victim of creative direction imo. Has the obvious stature to have been made into something really special but sadly somehow overused and underutilized to the point we've just been desensitized to the point of just knowing we shouldn't care about him.

Big Show is an all-time great and I thoroughly enjoyed his podcast with Jericho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like austins last few episodes have not been as good. I think him being busy with his reality show probably means the quality won't be as good.
Today I had a work mate in the car with me and the episode with the Williams brothers came on. After the initial embarrassment of him saying "dude...you like wrestling?" I tried to convince him that it was a really funny podcast but it was a pretty bland episode

Flairs podcast is really good also MLW is very good too and the Two Man Power Trip podcast has had some great interviews also

Anyone else hear listen to We Watch Wrestling? I love this show, this along with Cheap Heat are the two regular wrestling podcasts I listen to.

I'm also working my way through the Attitude Era podcast, currently up to Armageddon 99 and am listening to them after watching. After this I'm gonna give the Old School Wrestling podcast a listen.

Can confirm I also like Show. Seems like such a good dude.

Genuine victim of creative direction imo. Has the obvious stature to have been made into something really special but sadly somehow overused and underutilized to the point we've just been desensitized to the point of just knowing we shouldn't care about him.

That perfectly sums up how an awful lot of talent has been misused in the last 15 years.

The two critical words there - "creative direction". It used to be called booking.

Sasha banks podcast was pretty good I thought.

I agree. I listened to it on the way to Uni this morning and it is definitely one of Jericho's better ones. It also has the required Dusty Rhodes impersonation which she done pretty well on.

And we go from those good Vamp interviews to...Kelly Kelly on tomorrows showo_O

Edge and Christian will be on his next Network show in September

Remove this Banner Ad

Back