Remove this Banner Ad

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
This is the thread to post everything wrestling game related (Besides 2k15 since there's already a thread for it).
Would be interesting for everyone to post their wrestling game collection!

Here's my collection:

WWF Super Wrestlemania (SNES - Found this at Gametraders a few years ago and just had to get it).
WWF Smackdown 2: Know Your Role (PS1)
WWE Shut Your Mouth (PS2)
WWE Here Comes The Pain (PS2)
WWE Smackdown v Raw (PS2)
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006 (PS2)
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 (PS2)
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 (PS3)
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 (PS3)
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 (PS3)
WWE 12' (PS3)
WWE 13 (PS3)
WWE 2K14 (PS3)
WWE Allstars
TNA Impact

Last edited:
TNA desperately needs another game.
I have all of the above except for SVR07/WWF Super WM and currently looking for both.
Try gametraders (If they're still around). That's where I got the WWF Wrestlemania game!

Smackdown v Raw 2007 had amazing graphics for a PS2 game:

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2007-20060330100720883.jpg

wwe_smackdown_vs_raw_2007_35.jpg

Also the gameplay was awesome. Probably my favorite out of all the wrestling games!

Smackdown v Raw 2007 had amazing graphics for a PS2 game:

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2007-20060330100720883.jpg

wwe_smackdown_vs_raw_2007_35.jpg

Also the gameplay was awesome. Probably my favorite out of all the wrestling games!

It had the best everything (the 07 game)- the best WWE game of all time IMO. However I did have an old WWE game when I was like 4 and I continued to play it and WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role it was, I only remembered the names Kurt Angle and Kane. Mum didn't want me to have it so she gave it away to my older cousins but then when I was old enough to care I flipped through Fox 8 and saw WWE on and was like is that Kane? It's like Destiny. Because kids they remember detail, little things, well I did anyway.

It had the best everything (the 07 game)- the best WWE game of all time IMO. However I did have an old WWE game when I was like 4 and I continued to play it and WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role it was, I only remembered the names Kurt Angle and Kane. Mum didn't want me to have it so she gave it away to my older cousins but then when I was old enough to care I flipped through Fox 8 and saw WWE on and was like is that Kane? It's like Destiny. Because kids they remember detail, little things, well I did anyway.
Smackdown 2 is another great game. That career mode is something else! Awesome to play through! I loved how it never ended!

Ahh..The memories!! :D

Here comes the Pain is still my favourite.

I'm trying to play '12 ... but goddamn, the counter system is bullshit.
Here come the Pain is awesome! The gameplay shits WWE 12,13! I wouldn't worry about playing 12! The Graphics were the only real positive out of that game! The gameplay was meh!

Here come the Pain is awesome! The gameplay shits WWE 12,13! I wouldn't worry about playing 12! The Graphics were the only real positive out of that game! The gameplay was meh!
Which game would you recommend of the last 4-5 editions in that case?

Which game would you recommend of the last 4-5 editions in that case?
Honestly, most of the recent WWE games aren't the best. The Last good Wrestling game was Smackdown vs Raw 2009! Nothing compares to Here comes the pain though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smackdown vs Raw 2007 FTW

Also Crows_United_FC you are getting really excited with all these exclamation marks :p

My personal favourite is SvR 08! I really couldn't get myself to enjoy 07.

Anyone remember The Simpsons Wrestling game?

Anyone played 5 Star Wrestling? Haven't heard much about it. Same with Pro Wrestling X, haven't heard much about that since it had the Kickstarter.

NoMercyGameBox.jpg

Still my favorite, I think. Damn this game was so... PLAYABLE! Just never got tired of it and playing against friends was always epic!

that and Wrestlemania 2000 are Fantastic Wrestling Games. About the Best I played

The N64 AKI made games are still great, albeit a little slow. I recommend trying out Virtual Pro Westling 1 and 2 for N64 as well, they were the Japanese 'versions' of the games, massive rosters and more moves.
I have an arcade cabinet at home with WWF Superstars and WWF Wrestlefest too, still great fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back