Not open for further replies.

choofa

Team Captain
Aug 25, 2008
west
AFL Club
Carlton
TIP: Spotty to win today by 30 - 40 points:thumbsu:

Also think the GF is open and Spotty need to make some adjustments on last week, but two in particular;
  • Ray Jensen at CHF - I bag Ray a lot but last week he was shite, kept trying to come of the line and run through blokes (missing) and only problem was his direct opponent (Blake Richards) delivered first two balls into forward line setting up goals. Can not play especially CHF on the big ground:thumbsdown:
  • Marcus Smith - Spotty rotate there midfield one at a time through the bench and seem non fussed on who gets who. They need to have someone go with number 10# as he is the key player in Albions midfield, posssibly Morgan:thumbsu:
Apart from that eithe4r one could win on the big day.

ray jensen got off????

rogers

Debutant
Mar 8, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Spotty gets up by 1 point in an actioned packed game
WTF was Jensen doing on the ground at half time he's suspended and wanted to fight with Altona, what a flog
Albion will smash Spotty next week

past panther

Senior List
Mar 3, 2008
at home
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Spotty gets up by 1 point in an actioned packed game
WTF was Jensen doing on the ground at half time he's suspended and wanted to fight with Altona, what a flog
Albion will smash Spotty next week

Quality game which did the league proud. Well done Spotty and a massive well done to Altona. No one one here gave the Vikings a chance but showed enormous character until the end, in a game which could have gone either way. Interesting to here from Eamsey on the radio confirming a number of VFL listed Altona players have commited 100% to the Vikings for next year along with others, good to see the boy's are coming back where they started and dont want to chase the dollars elsewhere.
Good luck to both sides next week, but bring on 2012 for the Vikings!:thumbsu:

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Alot of talk about Ray but really the bloke has been pretty successfull... He's in the side because when he's out there his mates walk taller. Ray shits me as much as anyone on the field but he will Cop it fairly just as he gives it and the incident with Dougy shows that.

Good luck both sides, I hope use punch eachother up and it's a draw ;)

justwanted2say

Debutant
May 14, 2007
Sunshine
AFL Club
Essendon
Quality game which did the league proud. Well done Spotty and a massive well done to Altona. No one one here gave the Vikings a chance but showed enormous character until the end, in a game which could have gone either way. Interesting to here from Eamsey on the radio confirming a number of VFL listed Altona players have commited 100% to the Vikings for next year along with others, good to see the boy's are coming back where they started and dont want to chase the dollars elsewhere.

Great game. We want to see more of these games next year. Loved it. Good luck in 2012.

- GO CATS!!-

bubbleobill

Rookie
Aug 19, 2009
Werribee
AFL Club
Essendon
Gee Barry Hall playing WRFL Div 2 !!! Or are they actually going to show some balls and go up to Div 1 ? They will need more than Barry Hall and the side that won a Div 2 flag this year to trouble the top 5 sides in Div 1.Standard of Div 2 footy in the WRFL is deplorable.

Lol, clearly Deer Park showed that Div 2 is deplorable by going undefeated and winning the granny by almost 20 goals. Think that proves the are Div 1 worthy mate. Plus being cashed up

blueandgold2011

Draftee
Sep 12, 2011
AFL Club
GWS
Gee Barry Hall playing WRFL Div 2 !!! Or are they actually going to show some balls and go up to Div 1 ? They will need more than Barry Hall and the side that won a Div 2 flag this year to trouble the top 5 sides in Div 1.Standard of Div 2 footy in the WRFL is deplorable.

add aaron hennerman brodie holland luke livingston heath ayres lance whitnall and ben hudson plus there are more to come

theres your spine for div 1 if i have ever seen 1

good luck

FOOTYONTHENOSE

Debutant
Nov 22, 2010
WERRIBEE
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Westham United
Deer Park look like they are on the recruiting drive. The players mentioned obviously need the cash, I think Deer Park will need 500k to support the list they are trying to put together. Then what happens when you loose all your youth coming thru because they cant get a game, 18b's just lost the Granny. Be very careful not to alienate the up and commers.

I went to watch the Div 2 GF on the weekend and really there were only 6 players which would be of Div 1 Standard or could compete for a position in the top 7 sides, sorry but Glenordan, Sunshine Heights and Nth Footscray aren't even close yet. Lets hope all the sides recruit well and we have a really tight year.

I know Hoppers are filthy that they didn't make the finals for the second year in a row and will be going all out to get some good footballers to the club, watch this space.

movember

Rookie
Nov 24, 2010
Geelong
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I know Hoppers are filthy that they didn't make the finals for the second year in a row and will be going all out to get some good footballers to the club, watch this space.

from what i over heard at he game on the weekend hoppers will need to recruit, from all reports 10 senior players have informed the club they will not be returning next year.

FOOTYONTHENOSE

Debutant
Nov 22, 2010
WERRIBEE
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Westham United
I beleive Hoppers have lost only 3 regular senior players this year, everyone else bar one has been signed for next year. the players that have left are over 30 and have gone to a lower standard of footy to boost their superannuation funds and good luck to them as they have been great servents of the club for many years.
Can you name any of the 10 so called players that are leaving and I will honestly reply and let you know if your info is correct.

Zinc

Senior List
Jun 6, 2010
Hobsons Bay
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Interesting to here from Eamsey on the radio confirming a number of VFL listed Altona players have commited 100% to the Vikings for next year along with others, good to see the boy's are coming back where they started and dont want to chase the dollars elsewhere.

Rubbish.

Big Jablonski

Debutant
Aug 17, 2009
nws
AFL Club
Carlton
And hoppers finishing outside the finals and losing all of these players would be Ezards fault too.
No mirrors down at Hoppers? Who's fault will it be next year?

FOOTYONTHENOSE

Debutant
Nov 22, 2010
WERRIBEE
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Westham United
And hoppers finishing outside the finals and losing all of these players would be Ezards fault too.
No mirrors down at Hoppers? Who's fault will it be next year?

No ONE'S fault next year, because they will make it.

Great youth coming thru and the players that came up this year will only be better for the experience.

Lets wait and see !

PhiloBeddoe

Premium Gold
Mar 5, 2008
Ma's house.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
None
Do what u can to win a premiership but the players that get dropped for the vfl listed players must be filthy.

Were the VFL listed players going to be there in the GF had Altona won? If not, what's the use? Would they be a show against Albion?.
Perhaps the dropped players would have known their fate all year.

King G

Rookie
Dec 7, 2010
Spotswood
AFL Club
Richmond
No ONE'S fault next year, because they will make it.

Great youth coming thru and the players that came up this year will only be better for the experience.

Lets wait and see !

I'm a bit confused. Why are you going to make it next year? Is it:
  1. The players that came up this year
  2. The youth comming thru, or
  3. the fact that you are going to get some good footballers
All this and only loosing 3 players from your Senior list. Sounds to me you will have a surplus of players. Gotta be a few disgruntled one's amongst them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back