Not open for further replies.

Everyone has their own opinions and I certainly
do when it comes to the coaching ability of
J. Barnes. But let's wait and see. By the way, he was
sacked by East Keilor and Doutta Stars. Wouldn't
even be surprised if he plays. Anyone got odds
on Yarraville to stay in div 1?
Ahh the silly season.

I would be happy to have a bet that Yarraville will remain in div 1 after season 2013.

North footscray lost a heap of guys to old coach who is now coaching East Keilor. Plus Richardson to Melton Centrals. Going by the 12-13 players they that are training at the moment they may battle next year.

Have heard Yarraville have been very active in the off season securing a couple of guys from Hoppers. One i think was captain or vice ? Also a couple of guys who were AFL listed for a season or 2.

Albion not doing much at all and relying on there kids moving foward.

Craig Hillie, ex Strathmore premiership coach as also joined the mercenries at DP as an assistant coach.

I would be happy to have a bet that Yarraville will remain in div 1 after season 2013.

North footscray lost a heap of guys to old coach who is now coaching East Keilor. Plus Richardson to Melton Centrals. Going by the 12-13 players they that are training at the moment they may battle next year.

Have heard Yarraville have been very active in the off season securing a couple of guys from Hoppers. One i think was captain or vice ? Also a couple of guys who were AFL listed for a season or 2.

Craig Hillie, ex Strathmore premiership coach as also joined the mercenries at DP as an assistant coach.

If true mate that is bad news for all other sides.
Hille extensions are the reason Nathan Lyon
and many more were playing at Strathmore.
Another on with deep pockets at the lions den.
A good get if true.

good structure=good culture=good draw=jump on board...

aaron henneman back at the saints(goat hearders).....weapo's spies on the money.....

If true mate that is bad news for all other sides.
Hille extensions are the reason Nathan Lyon
and many more were playing at Strathmore.
Another on with deep pockets at the lions den.
A good get if true.

true....also an ex calder cannons coach (unsure of name) has been taking training....

true....also an ex calder cannons coach (unsure of name) has been taking training....

gees weapons i thought you new everybody at the lions den his name is graig clinnick as for nathan lyons pretty shore i heard from condos old man last year he was pretty keen to come across as his old man coach him at vic metro a few years back and as for clinnick the only reason he is at deerpark he missed out on a few coaching positions he went for and money bags got him there for the right price.

gees weapons i thought you new everybody at the lions den his name is graig clinnick as for nathan lyons pretty shore i heard from condos old man last year he was pretty keen to come across as his old man coach him at vic metro a few years back and as for clinnick the only reason he is at deerpark he missed out on a few coaching positions he went for and money bags got him there for the right price.

please if your going to reply make sure i dont have to read it 5 times to understand......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geeeez....no comebacks from me zinc.....this bloke puts the ''ter'' in ''banter''

Why should DP should be early favourites for the 2013 flag, id be more inclined to back the youthful Altona or tried and tested Spotswood. Altona on example have youth and freshness on their side compared to the mercenrias that DP have attracted.

The model theyre working from is the same that failed in its final yr under Clinnick at Marbyrnong Park and Allison has gone down the same path.

By the start of the 2013 season the new recuits DP have picked up will all be 30+ years of age and this will be an issue come the business end of the season multipled by Clinnick alienating the players like he did at Marbi

Half the team will be 30+ come start of season, can Weapons confirm or deny the following recruits will be 30+ come the start of 2013; S. Hunt, J. Barling, H. Ayres, J. Laverde, C. Brown, C. Trwein, S. Broadbend, L. Buttiegig, M. Bullen
The only recruits under 30 yrs of age will be; N. Georgiadis, K. McHarg, K. McGlynn

This must be a worry for weapo and co?

Why should DP should be early favourites for the 2013 flag, id be more inclined to back the youthful Altona or tried and tested Spotswood. Altona on example have youth and freshness on their side compared to the mercenrias that DP have attracted.

The model theyre working from is the same that failed in its final yr under Clinnick at Marbyrnong Park and Allison has gone down the same path.

By the start of the 2013 season the new recuits DP have picked up will all be 30+ years of age and this will be an issue come the business end of the season multipled by Clinnick alienating the players like he did at Marbi

Half the team will be 30+ come start of season, can Weapons confirm or deny the following recruits will be 30+ come the start of 2013; S. Hunt, J. Barling, H. Ayres, J. Laverde, C. Brown, C. Trwein, S. Broadbend, L. Buttiegig, M. Bullen
The only recruits under 30 yrs of age will be; N. Georgiadis, K. McHarg, K. McGlynn

Certainly Jackson Barling and Joe Laverde are nowhere near 30 years of age ! Both would be about 27. Georgiadis is 26 and McHarg is 21.

Regardless of age Ayres and Barling, will be huge gets for Deer Park.
A few others are probably past their best but should be solid additions for them. Depending on injuries they should be amongst the favourites.

wouldnt know their ages.....

i dont think d/p will or should be favs....all the b/s talk on here has everyone in a song and dance.....ill be happy for a top 5 finish.....simple as that.....

spotty altona and lets not forget hoppers will be around the mark again which makes the comp better off...... everyone was talking about the uneveness of the comp maybe the bot 2 or 3 but the rest will think they can beat each other on their day.....which is good for our local footy.....

hunt ayres barling bullen georgiadis mcharg......are the only ones ive seen play....the rest i will give my honest opinion once the season gets up n going.....

L buttergieg is only 26-27.

I don't think the ages of the recruits will be the issue ......... of greater concern is the risk of back injury carrying around the $ 10K sign on fees and the stock standard $ 1K per game.

With the expected financial outlay of $ 350K to $ 400K it will be interesting if the "COWBOYS" continue to field junior sides in the WRFL as the club is sending a very clear message that there is no room for juniors to progress to senior ranks.

I don't think the ages of the recruits will be the issue ......... of greater concern is the risk of back injury carrying around the $ 10K sign on fees and the stock standard $ 1K per game.

With the expected financial outlay of $ 350K to $ 400K it will be interesting if the "COWBOYS" continue to field junior sides in the WRFL as the club is sending a very clear message that there is no room for juniors to progress to senior ranks.

what a load of garbage.......350-400k hahahaha i want some of the stuff your on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back