WRFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah mate he is a quality fward played at the club i follow last year watched him prob 9 or 10 times........quality set of hands.....prob kicked 50+ goals his kicking action is a beauty both left and right.....watched 1 game where he kicked a goal from 40 out on our scoreboard side of the ground with his left in a similar position on the opposite side of the ground slotted a goal with the right......thats when i started to take a good look at the little things he does!!!!

played down back in 3 of the games i watched 1 where we were under the pump in terms of scoreboard pressure due to kicking into the breeze held his own went forward in the last and he got us close enough to have almost won the game!!!!!! and the other 2 were when we were well in front again held his own and possibly the coaching staff were trying a few things down forward.......

unsure of your comp but this young bloke will take the best backman imo......

shattered he left!!!!!!

Can play but somehow I cant see him taking the best defender when he has a bloke named Grant Weeks in his side.

yeah mate he is a quality fward played at the club i follow last year watched him prob 9 or 10 times........quality set of hands.....prob kicked 50+ goals his kicking action is a beauty both left and right.....watched 1 game where he kicked a goal from 40 out on our scoreboard side of the ground with his left in a similar position on the opposite side of the ground slotted a goal with the right......thats when i started to take a good look at the little things he does!!!!

played down back in 3 of the games i watched 1 where we were under the pump in terms of scoreboard pressure due to kicking into the breeze held his own went forward in the last and he got us close enough to have almost won the game!!!!!! and the other 2 were when we were well in front again held his own and possibly the coaching staff were trying a few things down forward.......

unsure of your comp but this young bloke will take the best backman imo......

shattered he left!!!!!!

Cheers mate, really good info. The Goulburn Valley FL is ranked No. 1 in the Victorian country and is a really, really good standard with a lot of ex-AFL, SANFL & WAFL players, as well attracting players from QLD & NT, Melbourne and other good comps. Really interested to see how he goes.

Can play but somehow I cant see him taking the best defender when he has a bloke named Grant Weeks in his side.

in my opinion banger......dont know grant weeks never heard of him......ill rely on your word because it sounds like you worry about every other club in victoria except your own.....or you try to look like your in the know to make yourself feel better.......the truth comes out......:cool:

chin up you'll be right!!!;)

Rock07 is back at the colts
Who you going to target this year to snipe.
All the young under 18 kids coming up for their first year of seniors, I mean reserves

Too much on Deer Park. Isant there any other club with some news.
I know someone that played in the practice match last night between North Footscray and EDFL Jacana and was said that it was one of the worst games of football he had ever been part of.
Whats going at North. Know they held a "general meeting" a few nights ago to discuss issues. Also noticed that they have many clearances going out but none coming in (as yet).
Some of those clearances belong to juniors of committee people mmmmmmmmm

Too much on Deer Park. Isant there any other club with some news.
I know someone that played in the practice match last night between North Footscray and EDFL Jacana and was said that it was one of the worst games of football he had ever been part of.
Whats going at North. Know they held a "general meeting" a few nights ago to discuss issues. Also noticed that they have many clearances going out but none coming in (as yet).
Some of those clearances belong to juniors of committee people mmmmmmmmm
Yea I live around the corner from jacana ground was driving home and saw them playing so I pulled in to watch for abit, I should have kept driving! Worst footy ever.. Why north played them in the first place got me stumped but from what I saw jacana was actually matching it with them. Jacana kicked 4 goals in a row at on stage. Hopefully North had a lot missing. Both teams looked terrible, even if it was a first hit out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to the EDFL facebook page Jacana beat them too!
I know it's only a practise game and very early days but considering Jacana haven't won a game in 2 years it would be a bit of a worry for North Footscray.

Does this mean division 3 EDFL is at the same level as division 1 WRFL? No wonder EDFL won't place St Albans and Spotswood straight into division 1 if they came across.

You Sir are an IMBECILE.:rolleyes:[/quoteEh

Why am I an imbecile? Apparently it was a close game, some saying Jacana won. Both teams are tipped to finish on the bottom of the ladder in their respective competitions by a long way. Of course North Footscray wasn't at full strength but I'm sure Jacana would argue the same case. From where I am sitting it seems like these 2 teams could be in the same division based on their performance during this pre season and practice match. So going back to my orginal question; why am I an imbecile?

Work it out for yourself. Basing the Merits of Spotty being worthy of EDFL DIV 1 on a practice match between North and Jacana. F*****g Please !!!!:rolleyes:
Of course Spotty/Altona etc would be in the top division if they did come across to the EDFL, it'd be interesting to see how they'd compare to say Greenvale and Strathmore.
I am told Jacana have picked up quite a few players so may not be the basket case they normally are.
A mate of mine playing down there mentioned that former Bomber Andrew Welsh would most likely be playing a few games for them this year as well as picking up a few from neighbouring clubs. It gives hope to all struggling clubs, hopefully people continue to work hard to make their clubs as good as they can be.

Work it out for yourself. Basing the Merits of Spotty being worthy of EDFL DIV 1 on a practice match between North and Jacana. F*****g Please !!!!:rolleyes:

Huffing and puffing and belting your chest doesn't provide any reasoning to your opinion. It's insightful to hear other members of the forums responses to questions posed on here. They don't YELL and scream nor do they use profanities to support their argument.

At this point and it is only hear say, EDFL want St Albans and Spotswood in their league. The sticking point is which division they start in. The question I was posing was is there that big a difference between the two leagues?

Thanks Bluejet, Dons81 and Prediction for your thoughtful opinions.

chest doesn'Huffing and puffing and belting your t provide any reasoning to your opinion. It's insightful to hear other members of the forums responses to questions posed on here. They don't YELL and scream nor do they use profanities to support their argument.

At this point and it is only hear say, EDFL want St Albans and Spotswood in their league. The sticking point is which division they start in. The question I was posing was is there that big a difference between the two leagues?

Thanks Bluejet, Dons81 and Prediction for your thoughtful opinions.
No point trying to show intellect now. Your original post has put payed to that. You inferred Spotty would not be fit to go straight into div1 EDFL based on the result of a practice match between two of the worst sides in suburban Melbourne. Spotty's record would make them more than competitive in any top div comp in Melbourne.

No point trying to show intellect now. Your original post has put payed to that. You inferred Spotty would not be fit to go straight into div1 EDFL based on the result of a practice match between two of the worst sides in suburban Melbourne. Spotty's record would make them more than competitive in any top div comp in Melbourne.

I'm not trying to show anyone how smart I am, all I'm asking for is an opinion.

I will put this question to you Cinderalla Man. How is the state of the WRFL if a division 1 team is beaten by a 3rd division team from the EDFL?

Chill out mate, maybe the he doesn't follow the comp that closely. It's a pretty harmless question in any case.

Essendon District Football League (EDFL) SPOTSWOOD Boyd, Murray Pending 2013-02-20
s this the former carlton rookie listed player?i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back