WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully they cant keep this spending up for too long or else it will get very boring for the rest of the competition.

Some may say, good luck to them ! As I have stated before is this sustainable, i guess with the moneyman putting in alot of his own coin the committee must be saving a heap of cash for years to come, I guess the question is will the juniors coming thru stick fat and wait for their turn to get a game.

Sustainable couldnt believe seeing another 12 sponsor signs going up tonight at the jnr launch

Dont u worry about My boy jimmy lock him in for a hungey!!!!!

Went past port colts vs hillside (edfl div 1) at port yesterday.it looked like it was going to be the seniors vs auskick with a considerable size difference between the two sides.hillside got up by 6 goals I think

For what it's worth, who is funding Deer Park at the moment? Is it the same bloke who went to Marby Park a few years ago?
Deer Park is funded by a hard working president and committee,won't be long and most of ground fence will be covered with sponsors signs.More than one person puting there money where there mouth is.Never heard anyone asking who was funding other clubs when they recruited ex AFL players.Maybe some people should sit back and say,wish our club was ran like this.
Bully leading from the front again 2014.

Deer Park is funded by a hard working president and committee,won't be long and most of ground fence will be covered with sponsors signs.More than one person puting there money where there mouth is.Never heard anyone asking who was funding other clubs when they recruited ex AFL players.Maybe some people should sit back and say,wish our club was ran like this.

For what its worth no need to get so defensive. Was a simple question. Good luck in 2014

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coincidentally the same bloke involved when marby went from div 2 whipping boys to div 1 back to back

Also many of the same players.... Coincidence?? Doubtful

And we heard the same crap about hard working committees presidents etc

Where will money bags end up next when he needs a new project?

Coincidentally the same bloke involved when marby went from div 2 whipping boys to div 1 back to back

Hate to be one of his kids watching their inheritance being pissed up against the wall on Suburban Footy Premierships.o_O

agghh the old hard working president/committee line...give us a spell! the club is in the position it is b/c of the depth of one blokes pockets.

really wonder what the comp are thinking and saying behind closed doors. quicker they get to the EDFL the better.

In

Im looking to get him all year round!!!!

My man G-A sipping out of cups summer and winter..... Stay tuned

Hey foss any truth in the rumor deer park will be carro springs feeder club and both will be aligned under the blue and gold in the near future to make a super power......

Just imagine a wrfl club with 4 snr teams 2 in div 1 and 2 in div 2......with 20 jnr teams ...... Keep up the good work m/m

Cups everywhere.....

Surely with so much money being spent on the seniors, and the juniors being limited to opportunities to play senior football, if Deer Park want to remain a powerhouse after the money runs out, then surely the juniors have their registrations waived. I mean, if you really want to build a sustainable future, the Investment shouldn't be on 35 year old blokes who don't give two shits about the colour of the jumper, just the colour of the kanga lining their pockets.

Once those juniors are looked after, then go lining blokes like Andrew Lovetts pockets.

All the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back