WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a kid that's only playing in his 2nd year of footy can't handle a bump and a niggle he shouldn't be playing simple!!! And lavo saying they will win a flag either this year or next with feather weights and who ever else from lavo sooking over a niggle and bump well iv got high hopes for youse :-/ haha

If a kid that's only playing in his 2nd year of footy can't handle a bump and a niggle he shouldn't be playing simple!!! And lavo saying they will win a flag either this year or next with feather weights and who ever else from lavo sooking over a niggle and bump well iv got high hopes for youse :-/ haha braybrook just out played yas

Brookers have two blokes 6'0 ish in their backline, and well over 100kgs, having cracks at lavo 'kids' 70kgs ringing wet, so we are talking heavy weights v feather weights. Besides one, where a much older and known braybrook player wouldnt let up on a lavo player thats in his i think 2nd year of footy. Bit full on for div2 footy imo. I personally like it in footy, if its mutual and called for, and backing your mates, but wouldnt go out of my way just for the sake of it. Anyway, each to their own.

what a joke, if the 70kg kid cant handle it with the big boys then find a new sport. If it were that bad then where were his loyal team mates?

In other news, parkside went down to taylors lakes by 5 goals today, were they full strength? Can anyone fill us in? Good to see juegan having a stint at full forward.
Not at full strength had Skipper out (kruegs)Fluffy and big mo good hitout,top 3 spot is what we are looking at:thumbsu: Karim what has happened to your Best recruit?i see he has put a clearance back to original club anyway bring on Evo and his crew:D

For the record, one, i am not a laverton player. And two, like i said, each to their own. Dont put me on the sook, i couldnt give a rats arse really, just voicing my opinion. it was just obvious to me and everyone watching, that they (some) were more interested in the 'niggles and bumps'. Fair to say it wouldnt happen to the more physical and bigger bodied sides. And honestly i think if you want to fight instead of playing footy, give Keithy Ellis a call. ;)

Brookers going the biff ? Well they do wear Essendon jumpers so it fits !!

Mr Laverton magpies has quite a few posts to catch up on - it will just be a standard response
"oh it was a good hit out for the lads, and we are focused on our long term vision, we will still make finals"

To get the two grand finals on different weeks we have to play 1 week early. 3 teams also need the bye a few rounds throughout the year as so it's even and all teams get 2 byes but we all don't play each other twice so this evens it out. Although I would think that to have the 3 team bye in rnd 1 is silly and it should be done away from long weekends as it can gain a massive advantage and disadvantage for teams IMO. We would have loved to okay this weekend and had to readjust our preseason program to cater for 3 weeks longer without serious footy as I know yarra and Parkside did, but u look at caro springs and say they are a bit stuff because they know have 2 weekends and three weeks without footy... Do they try to get competitive stuff going or let the boys have a full week off for Easter it could loose them a fair bit of conditioning from pre season at a time when they need to build wins on the board.

I hope nth suni keep turning up but from all reports it's not looking good the few people that have worked so hard for so long to keep the doors open down there seem to have had enough of finding players every weekend to play both games and to get no positive results. I like the club and think its regular players have more courage than most people would ever know to keep turning up, I applaud them in their efforts and knowing how hard it is to rebuild a club from nothing they all need to start smiling when they talk about footy. But from what I was told today if they happen to inform the league after Easter that they don't want to continue then the draw would be reshaped slightly and also Albanvale % would be recalculated to the next highest % of the round previous. This is only what I have heard and I hope it does not come to this and nth suni keep on keeping on.

Anyway good game at both west and Glen Orden can't wait till we get a few games under everyone's belts do we can start to see form lines and get into the real banter and insults lol. GO also have to be applauded for providing me with quite a pleasant and well cooked dim sim... It went down well... Good win and good dim sim lol

Totally agree with you there Evo,no-one likes to see clubs fold but at the end of the day how long can a club sustain 50+ goal defeats every week with players having to play reserves then seniors just so they can put a side on the park..If they are going fold better to do it now then in 4-6 weeks, just so the league can do a new fixture before it becomes all to messy with games & %...Say if they did fold this week,how would the league work out % for the 3 sides that had the bye & surely albanvale wouldn't keep there %..IMO...Any other info or thoughts on this?

For the record, one, i am not a laverton player. And two, like i said, each to their own. Dont put me on the sook, i couldnt give a rats arse really, just voicing my opinion. it was just obvious to me and everyone watching, that they (some) were more interested in the 'niggles and bumps'. Fair to say it wouldnt happen to the more physical and bigger bodied sides. And honestly i think if you want to fight instead of playing footy, give Keithy Ellis a call. ;)

If ya think niggles and bumps are a need to give keithy a call I think u need to change sport lol

If ya think niggles and bumps are a need to give keithy a call I think u need to change sport lol

Read the post again champ. Your first 3 posts on bigfooty have made sense. You ruined it. We'll see how long the 'bumps and niggles' last before the shoes on the other foot. Lol. Didnt see one decent 'bump' in the half i watched! Not alot of that stuf in div2 which is a shame. As for the niggles, thats tolerable, its footy. I dont see how throwing cheapies are defined as 'bumps and niggles' like youve described above. but everyone has their own ways of explaining things. All good. Welcome to bigfooty.

Read the post again champ. Your first 3 posts on bigfooty have made sense. You ruined it. We'll see how long the 'bumps and niggles' last before the shoes on the other foot. Lol. Didnt see one decent 'bump' in the half i watched! Not alot of that stuf in div2 which is a shame. As for the niggles, thats tolerable, its footy. I dont see how throwing cheapies are defined as 'bumps and niggles' like youve described above. but everyone has their own ways of explaining things. All good. Welcome to bigfooty.

There were no cheapies thrown and I was at the hole game I don't no where people got it from not accusing u but people need to get there facts right..
Looking forward to the year on big footy with the gas baggers lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thommo........ahhhhhhhhh

where is lavo's coach.......we will be top 3.......or we ''should'' be........sending the right messages again to your players........

if your not doing anything next friday.......get down to watch big bad bazza make his debut for the blue and gold.......:eek:;)

There were no cheapies thrown and I was at the hole game I don't no where people got it from not accusing u but people need to get there facts right..

nothing wrong with a few tough hits........well done to the brookers.......

Where were you standing mate? Lol. In the tennis courts? I actually know the bloke, and it happened infront of me, its one of his 'special' moves. Haha. Yeah get amoungst it. Going to be a cracker year, and we'll have gas baggers a plenty on this old thread. ;)

Great to see the interest in Laverton and sorry to disappoint you all with our loss on Saturday... I too not rapt with the result but yes Braybrook won and they did so by simply scoring more than we did. We had our chances but simply were not good enough - on the day.

The season is 18 rounds though and be as quick to write us off as you like but Collingwood and Geelong lost on Saturday - end of the world - no. Parkside lost its first 3 games last season - end of the world - no. They went on to finish the home and away season in 3rd spot...

We have a lot of work to do to get to be where we want to be and we hope to do just that... To write us off this early, go for it.

As for the player in question being roughed up, as I see it any player that wants to play senior football and plays senior football has to deal with whatever gets dished up on the field.. If your asset is strength, use it, if it is pace then use it, if it is fitness use it... Our player should have and could have run his opponent off his legs and therefore never had him close enough to do anything and didn't so we'll work on that and he will learn - all just footy.

thommo........ahhhhhhhhh

where is lavo's coach.......we will be top 3.......or we ''should'' be........sending the right messages again to your players........

if your not doing anything next friday.......get down to watch big bad bazza make his debut for the blue and gold.......:eek:;)

Ahhh Mr B, welcome back. How is it up there? Lol.
Private msg him mate, i have no idea. Focussing on my own club and groups success at the minute. Will be definately down at the herders paddock watching. Fancy a seat next to me and to share a few stubs and steamed dimmies? Tipping a round one 3 goal win to your mob. Just hope baz doesnt get the same treatment as old micky martin did v albans back in the day. Things may be a little different. Haha. He Might get old dale which will be interesting. Lol.

Ahhh Mr B, welcome back. How is it up there? Lol.
Private msg him mate, i have no idea. Focussing on my own club and groups success at the minute. Will be definately down at the herders paddock watching. Fancy a seat next to me and to share a few stubs and steamed dimmies? Tipping a round one 3 goal win to your mob. Just hope baz doesnt get the same treatment as old micky martin did v albans back in the day. Things may be a little different. Haha. He Might get old dale which will be interesting. Lol.

i dont think we are fit enough........im only going on last weeks praccy performance.......still 10 to come in to the side........with plenty of good recruits ''will''(see positive talk) see my mob around about the top 5 mark.......if all things go to plan if ya know what i mean.......

ill have a beer with any1......your shout 1st up.......;)

Great to see the interest in Laverton and sorry to disappoint you all with our loss on Saturday... I too not rapt with the result but yes Braybrook won and they did so by simply scoring more than we did. We had our chances but simply were not good enough - on the day.

The season is 18 rounds though and be as quick to write us off as you like but Collingwood and Geelong lost on Saturday - end of the world - no. Parkside lost its first 3 games last season - end of the world - no. They went on to finish the home and away season in 3rd spot...

We have a lot of work to do to get to be where we want to be and we hope to do just that... To write us off this early, go for it.

As for the player in question being roughed up, as I see it any player that wants to play senior football and plays senior football has to deal with whatever gets dished up on the field.. If your asset is strength, use it, if it is pace then use it, if it is fitness use it... Our player should have and could have run his opponent off his legs and therefore never had him close enough to do anything and didn't so we'll work on that and he will learn - all just footy.

Is braybrook better then what u thought they would be

Go parkers

You are on the wrong thread nuffy. You had to edit 'go parkers' due to a spelling error? Wowee. Might want to check out the wrfl under 12's thread? Or maybe goldie can put some of that massive wad aside, and fund you an education? Go have a hotdog with weapons.

Your wrong.

Geelong lost to a quality side in fremantle saturday night who are a top 8 team easily.
Collngwood lost to the premiership favourites.
Laverton lost to a team who have not played finals since i have been alive there that bad,Your ball use out of defence and threw the midfield was disgusting and you had no forwards that had a precense on top of that steven paone damaged his knee?So another key player out im assuming not good signs as much as you would like to brainwash your team into believing finals is a good chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back