WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha sorry mate. Thats a fair call. Dont rate anyone else? Even though you dont care, give us your tips and ladder predictions if you havent already.

I'll have a crack at the ladder after home & away;

Parkside Best side last year except DP, but added the right mix to there needs.
Yarraville Obviously added major to the list, if they gel look out.
Wyndhamvale Continue to improve, but just lack 1 or 2 real quality IMO.
West Footscray Big improver.
Coburg Districts Another big improver, but again lack a couple of quality.
Glenorden Real unknown - could be wrong and they finish up on top???
Albanvale To many good players gone, will improve as year goes on though.
Caroline Springs Spending money on wrong players.
Laverton Talking up really average players. (Wells, Kennedy huge losses)
Braybrook Fitter than last year, but miles away.
North Sunshine Gone backwards from last year.

I follow divvy 1 but thought I would add an opinion. Think quality will definetly improve overall this year for 2nd division which is great for the league.

I follow divvy 1 but thought I would add an opinion. Think quality will definetly improve overall this year for 2nd division which is great for the league.

Parkside finished 3rd in home and away and went out in straight sets ?
Albanvale beat them by 12 goals in first final ? How were they the best side except for Deer Park ?

Word on the Div2 street is that the two cousins gone to orden from districts are guns? Can anyone confirm? Also, zurek may be returning to laverton park sooner than thought, which will surely be a handy inclusion to their young list. Great to see him back. As for a comment i seen on an earlier post regarding the new faces 'gelling' down at yarra. That isnt an issue. We are a very tight bunch, and are all on the same page pulling in one direction, make no mistake.
Any other news on the div2 front? Still alot of un answered questions from previous posts i see. Whos going to share their tips this week? Keen to hear peoples thoughts.
Goodluck to everyone tomorrow for whats going to be a cracker day for foosball.

Glen Orden have lost a fella after he was named last week but didn't rock up. Text the coach after the game saying he wasn't playing at Orden anymore.

Glen Orden have lost a fella after he was named last week but didn't rock up. Text the coach after the game saying he wasn't playing at Orden anymore.

Was named in the twos and cracked the shits. no great loss as the same week they signed Jesse fortune, plus the 3 boys from Coburg

My tips for this week are

parkside vs windy - whoever is playing at home by not a hell of alot
yarraville vs braybrook - yarra by 10-15 goals
coburg vs west foots - close game, west just
lavo vs AUSKICK - lavo easliy
hawks vs cobz - cobs in an upset by 2-3 goals

mate u r a tool,go back to divvy 1, how can u say parkside were 2nd best team, as with yarra what gel mate get with the times they have the shopper DC they will b broke with him,
vales best improved , districts will b consistant, orden must off had a good crop, albanvale will still b good despite dc departing actually they will rebuild good luck to them:thumbsu:, lakers u have no idea they r only paying 3 players (fact) probably lowest budjets of all clubs, lavo yeah always talkin themselves up but will b strong, brookers after a couple losses they will b back to them old selves, nth sun at least they av a crack beatn them aint fun coz it guys like that who actually show wat loyalty means.

now f off back to divi 1 u toffee

Thats pretty s**t form. Did he do a pre season? Yeah heard about this jesse, any truth to him being once listed? 3 now from coburg? Whats going on there? And good old karim, still wouldnt get a hard ball stat in a bye.
Having pot shots at DC wont achieve anything, he loves it. If you could provide proof and every other clubs budget, i think youd find that we are nowhere near the top of the spending table, so thats a failed comment. Like i said, provide facts. And the proof is there. Nothing wrong with wanting to play at a great club with great people all heading in the same direction. But blame the coin all you like. And if DC's spent all the kitty, why are quality clearences still coming through? Lol. Check the dates.
I liked the last lot of tips, the upset would be good and get people thinking, but i doubt it. Wyn and parks to be a cracker game. Physical and experienced, vs dicepline, and well drilled youth. ( and evo ) lol.

My tips for this week are

parkside vs windy - whoever is playing at home by not a hell of alot
yarraville vs braybrook - yarra by 10-15 goals
coburg vs west foots - close game, west just
lavo vs AUSKICK - lavo easliy
hawks vs cobz - cobs in an upset by 2-3 goals
Tips
Parkside v vales - parkside by under 10pts
Yarr v brookers- yarra to easy 70 pts
Coburg v west- west by 20pts
orden v albanvale- ordn by 5 goals
Lavo v Nth Sunsh- Lavo by a bit
lakers bye but karim to star if there wasnt a bye lol

Thats pretty s**t form. Did he do a pre season? Yeah heard about this jesse, any truth to him being once listed? 3 now from coburg? Whats going on there? And good old karim, still wouldnt get a hard ball stat in a bye.
I liked the last lot of tips, the upset would be good and get people thinking, but i doubt it. Wyn and parks to be a cracker game. Physical and experienced, vs dicepline, and well drilled youth. ( and evo ) lol.

I believe Jesse may have been listed or on the verge but not to sure but should be a gun once fit, was told st Kilda are still keen. Yeah 3 now and whisper is more wanna go there but orden have no money for them. The bloke who cracked it had been at the club for many years and probably should have handled the situation better and been mature in his actions.

Having pot shots at DC wont achieve anything, he loves it. If you could provide proof and every other clubs budget, i think youd find that we are nowhere near the top of the spending table, so thats a failed comment. Like i said, provide facts. And the proof is there. Nothing wrong with wanting to play at a great club with great people all heading in the same direction. But blame the coin all you like. And if DC's spent all the kitty, why are quality clearences still coming through? Lol. Check the dates.

provide facts.........hahahaha

dc's got good coaching credentials.....sent the cobra's broke(proof of that was them having a crisis meeting saying they couldnt pay players after clearences closed).....but wait theres more.......record for a loss in div 2 wrfl grand final history......if that was a 1 off........check out the 2nd semi final scores........the stats dont lie.......

id like to be known as the next sunshine heights of the competition!!!

oh and karim........good ol weapo picked tiptopthommo out in a pretty big crowd!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard nothing but A few stories about the cain train wreck. Doubt the boys would take the park if he showed up. Dont think hes got too many fans out there now days. Last i heard he was sleeping under his bed with the light on, with his ben10 blanky, that he also stole. Lol He probably got a sign on fee from somewhere and went to the cas, Along with a few good blokes wallets. Theres no question the bloke can play good footy, but hes one troubled unit. What ever hes doing, good luck to him. Im sure weapons could fill you in on a few stories about him and his where abouts?
Rumour has it, DC sent us broke, so we couldnt afford him anyway. Bring on the haters, aka muppets. Keep it coming. Weapons, yes you picked me out, and i admire the balls it took to shake my hand as no doubt you wouldve been on the brink of shitting your nickers, as you talk tough on here, but didnt realise i was 30kgs and two foot your senior. Lol. Where was your parkers polo by the way? That was interesting.
Are we still on the topic of DC? Mate its old news now, and until you can put your six beers and 12 steamed dimmies down and bring me facts on paper, im rubbishing your comments champ. Its easy to pot blokes at 4am with a skin full sitting at you computer. One out, i dare say you wouldnt have the balls to make such remarks.
I heard he outed you infront of many folk and you did a karim and 'went missing?'.
Worry about your own club up in the big smoke mate, we know DC has us heading in the right direction, and ultimately thats what we are all here for. So Give it a spell. Your cries are falling apon deaf ears.
It was great to hear from a few mates and crew down at parkers love you from all the reports i got. Lol.

Went to the Deer park hiding of st albans, wowee. But let me tell you, they have some BIG injury concerns, not naming the two, but if they miss out, it will be costly. They wont get away with it like they did last year. But they did also have a few out. Another 50% stronger than last year, but It will be very interesting to see how they go against the top 4. Think they will get a shock. After last night id rate my boys a good chance against the saints.

Happy game day locals.

North sunshine... Fielded two full sides today... Some absolutely disgraceful acts from a couple of north sunshine players... Umps said one more melee and the game was being called off

North sunshine were very lucky to only have one report for the day

North sunshine... Fielded two full sides today... Some absolutely disgraceful acts from a couple of north sunshine players... Umps said one more melee and the game was being called off

North sunshine were very lucky to only have one report for the day

Takes two teams to for a melee, ;)

Agreed but when a dirty sniper king hits somebody of course his team mates are going to fly the flag... Any club would do the same

Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't it 2-3 years ago that a Lavo player got 12 month's for snipering a player which broke the guys jaw? wouldn't throw stones

I've heard nothing but A few stories about the cain train wreck. Doubt the boys would take the park if he showed up. Dont think hes got too many fans out there now days. Last i heard he was sleeping under his bed with the light on, with his ben10 blanky, that he also stole. Lol He probably got a sign on fee from somewhere and went to the cas, Along with a few good blokes wallets. Theres no question the bloke can play good footy, but hes one troubled unit. What ever hes doing, good luck to him. Im sure weapons could fill you in on a few stories about him and his where abouts?
Rumour has it, DC sent us broke, so we couldnt afford him anyway. Bring on the haters, aka muppets. Keep it coming. Weapons, yes you picked me out, and i admire the balls it took to shake my hand as no doubt you wouldve been on the brink of shitting your nickers, as you talk tough on here, but didnt realise i was 30kgs and two foot your senior. Lol. Where was your parkers polo by the way? That was interesting.
Are we still on the topic of DC? Mate its old news now, and until you can put your six beers and 12 steamed dimmies down and bring me facts on paper, im rubbishing your comments champ. Its easy to pot blokes at 4am with a skin full sitting at you computer. One out, i dare say you wouldnt have the balls to make such remarks.
I heard he outed you infront of many folk and you did a karim and 'went missing?'.
Worry about your own club up in the big smoke mate, we know DC has us heading in the right direction, and ultimately thats what we are all here for. So Give it a spell. Your cries are falling apon deaf ears.
It was great to hear from a few mates and crew down at parkers love you from all the reports i got. Lol.

Went to the Deer park hiding of st albans, wowee. But let me tell you, they have some BIG injury concerns, not naming the two, but if they miss out, it will be costly. They wont get away with it like they did last year. But they did also have a few out. Another 50% stronger than last year, but It will be very interesting to see how they go against the top 4. Think they will get a shock. After last night id rate my boys a good chance against the saints.

Happy game day locals.

**** you can talk some s**t......:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back