WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

dunno mate, im at the student village in maribyrnong at the moment but wont be next year out the west somewhere. im looking to talk to someone because i go home (east gippsland) from november to february and would need to sort stuff like that out. in fairness Manor Lakes is probably a bit far away for me though

If your in maribyrnong maybe wait till see if Parkside win or lose this week. Win they will play divion 1
Lose they will stay in division 2
Hold your horses and goodluck choosing your club

Will you be sending to clubs your DVD of playing highlights again at seasons end? You can send last years as there won't be any additions from the 2014 season will there?
Any truth that you applied for 'the recruit'?
You're a fair dinkum classic... :)
This is coming from the bloke who got the sack from Laverton.
Wipe your mouth, there's s**t stains...
All you do is run your mouth & talk crap 24/7.
If you haven't got anything positive to say then shut it.
Your a 'fair dinkum' c##khead. Always have been & forever will be.
From....Everyone on bigfooty
Now kindly & politely I'll leave ya with this you brilliant coach you! Justin Moran F##k off.. =)

Bring on Sunday! Come on Roosters!

;)

Last edited:

This is coming from the bloke who got the sack from Laverton.
Wipe your mouth, there's s**t stains...
All you do is run your mouth & talk crap 24/7.
If you haven't got anything positive to say then shut it.
Your a 'fair dinkum' c##khead. Always have been & forever will be.
From....Everyone on bigfooty
Now kindly & politely I'll leave ya with this you brilliant coach you! Justin Moran F##k off.. =)

Bring on Sunday! Come on Roosters!

;)
Raw nerve much? Haha
Still dodging the question...
As for running the mouth off... Pots, Kettles and glasshouses buddy :)
Get a kick on Sunday son!

dunno mate, im at the student village in maribyrnong at the moment but wont be next year out the west somewhere. im looking to talk to someone because i go home (east gippsland) from november to february and would need to sort stuff like that out. in fairness Manor Lakes is probably a bit far away for me though
Gonz we have a few Bairnsdale boys playing at North Footscray that also live at the Maribyrnong student village .

Hi All, long time reader first time posting
I watch a lot of footy out west and thought the team of the year this year was not very accurate
Can't c how a laverton and braybrook player can make the best 24
I think parkside tomorrow by 50+ if they start well will just blow it open
BOG - Muratore
League B n F - Chris Graham from Muratore

What are everyone thoughts

I tell you what grandfinals are a different ball game as parkside have found out 6 or so times..... If west's get a few up the Parker's might just fall into a shell

I watch a lot of footy out west and thought the team of the year this year was not very accurate
BOG - Muratore

As far as the team of the year. Levi and Drew held there own and stood out against the top teams so good on them.
Think Wests have to make a statement from the start or else it could get ugly.

BOG - Muratore

As far as the team of the year. Levi and Drew held there own and stood out against the top teams so good on them.
Think Wests have to make a statement from the start or else it could get ugly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* yeah go parkside I know it's taken a while but who cares it's OURS now! Now all the west people who only came out lipping last week can go back into their box where they belong!

Congrats parkside best team all year well deserved especially for Juegan who has been there on so many occasions well deserved to finally get one seems to know his footy well & has done a great job with the stand out team.
Summary:
Parkside controlled the game for the majority and had it played on their terms. Wests started well and looked good early but once the frantic first 15 mins stopped parkside booted the first 4 of the game to go into qtr time 5 goals to zip up kicking with prob a 2 goal breeze, gervasi picked them apart of half back and Muratore started well kicking a couple and Kennedy was good for wests early. In the second parkside started well kicking the first couple and just about had the game put away before on the back of consecutive centre breaks wests kicked the next 3 and started to look lively down fwd and went into the main break 5 goals down but still very much in the game. Best was trowsdale who began to provide some damaging run for the roosters in the second and Kennedy again getting the better of the ruck, for parkside barbuto had plenty of important touches as did garita who used it well. In the third wests kicked the first through Lindsay who started to look dangerous down fwd & looked to have some momentum before consecutive goals to parks. Parkside lead by 48 & it looks too much for the roosters at 3qt. Best in the 3rd was pierce garrita and barbuto & again Kennedy as well as Lindsay and trowsdale who looks the only hope for wests to break the game open (now heavily tagged by Thomas). In the last parkside came out and responded to the coaches msg putting the game beyond west with the first couple allowing them to enjoy the last 15 mins & deservedly break their gf hoodoo. All in all batted too deep and no passengers for the magpies wests struggled to break their zone down they implement after first half of qtrs and punished them on the turnover. The back 6 from parkside really stood up when needed & contained a dangerous fwd line that couldn't put it's stamp on the game. Garita really impressed and stood up thought he played a great game along with barbuto and pierce who also found plenty of the footy along with gervasi who had plenty off half back, Muratore kicked three showed class not collecting his usual numbers but still played a big role in the win. For wests trowsdale was excellent with his run couldn't quite break parkiside down with his kicking but had a good game, Kennedy stood up as expected & a.yze looked dangerous at times. Some of their players that needed to have big games for west were well held by parkside d yze had no influence along with bucktin. Once again congrats to both teams and well done parkside!!!!

Seasons
West Footscray: the roosters 2014 was in the end a success to make a gf when a lot doubted them they went out recruited the players to get them there in the off season & have some real gun players. Maybe developing a touch more depth and being able to hold a team together that was built this season will be their main aim. If they can do this and maybe add a touch more pace to their mids they will defiantly go deep next year. Trowsdale had a good year, bray has been a good addition along with kennedy's class in the ruck, bucktin gives them a bit of grunt and obviously yze had an exceptional year for the roosters.

Parkside: premiers and the best team all year have got the players to play in higher division and think they will be ok with the step up so well coached and play great footy with and without the ball as a team don't rely on just a couple have plenty of depth. I'm sure they will look to add hard to say what they need maybe a big defender to play on the monster fwds many div 1 clubs posses & could do a genuine ruck to help aid their on ballers. Babuto has been a great get and may take the comp medal out, Muratore is a talent and a good leader, Kelly has given them plenty up fwd, Buttigieg great skills and another good in coming off div 1 flag the year before so will have no probs making the step up bit injury plagued second half of year (obvious today) could rattle off 10 names who would walk into any team highlights their depth (8 in the TOY).

Last edited:
Congrats to the Parkers for winning the 2014 premiership. As a former player I like to keep up with how they are going through bigfooty. Good to see they have earned the right to return to division one - where the club belongs.

Outstanding result for the Parkside FC.

To see what Jugga has been through over the years yet his loyalty and commitment along with Benny Crook's hasn't stopped making the result today all the more worthwhile and certainly deserved.

Well done great men!!

This is Parkside!!

Outstanding result for the Parkside FC.

To see what Jugga has been through over the years yet his loyalty and commitment along with Benny Crook's hasn't stopped making the result today all the more worthwhile and certainly deserved.

Well done great men!!

This is Parkside!!
Is 'This is Parkside' the club's motto? Like Hawthorn always, Side by Side, They know we're coming and Glen Orden's 'one team, one dream'?

Seasons
West Footscray: the roosters 2014 was in the end a success to make a gf when a lot doubted them they went out recruited the players to get them there in the off season & have some real gun players. Maybe developing a touch more depth and being able to hold a team together that was built this season will be their main aim. If they can do this and maybe add a touch more pace to their mids they will defiantly go deep next year. Trowsdale had a good year, bray has been a good addition along with kennedy's class in the ruck, bucktin gives them a bit of grunt and obviously yze had an exceptional year for the roosters.

Parkside: premiers and the best team all year have got the players to play in higher division and think they will be ok with the step up so well coached and play great footy with and without the ball as a team don't rely on just a couple have plenty of depth. I'm sure they will look to add hard to say what they need maybe a big defender to play on the monster fwds many div 1 clubs posses & could do a genuine ruck to help aid their on ballers. Babuto has been a great get and may take the comp medal out, Muratore is a talent and a good leader, Kelly has given them plenty up fwd, Buttigieg great skills and another good in coming off div 1 flag the year before so will have no probs making the step up bit injury plagued second half of year (obvious today) could rattle off 10 names who would walk into any team highlights their depth (8 in the TOY).

Always enjoy reading your analysis etc mate, thanks for that most of the season.
The better team won today, Parkside simply well drilled & apart from the frantic first 15mins which it was 0-0 they were just too good. Ran in numbers, midfielders ran both ways & half back line was simply outstanding. Of our 22 I would say 10ish played well, others were just not up to it today unfortunately..
Parkside will do okay in div 1 if they keep this side & recruit more quality..
They are well coached & drilled & when that siren sounded it was more relief than anything after the years of heartbreak. But good on em, for the core to stick around and stay through thick & thin. I have known Mo & Fab for a few years now & they deserve it. Parkside as a club has many supporters & have stuck by em always which is always a positive.
Today was a ripper of a day for footy & one team let loose & west gave it their all but not good enough/up to the standard of a full 4 quarter effort which Parkside was capable of.
No drowning sorrows or anything down here at the club, from 3 wins last season whatever it was to a showing in the granny is a great achievement.
All in all, well done to both clubs & the granny which was played in great spirit.

Always enjoy reading your analysis etc mate, thanks for that most of the season.
The better team won today, Parkside simply well drilled & apart from the frantic first 15mins which it was 0-0 they were just too good. Ran in numbers, midfielders ran both ways & half back line was simply outstanding. Of our 22 I would say 10ish played well, others were just not up to it today unfortunately..
Parkside will do okay in div 1 if they keep this side & recruit more quality..
They are well coached & drilled & when that siren sounded it was more relief than anything after the years of heartbreak. But good on em, for the core to stick around and stay through thick & thin. I have known Mo & Fab for a few years now & they deserve it. Parkside as a club has many supporters & have stuck by em always which is always a positive.
Today was a ripper of a day for footy & one team let loose & west gave it their all but not good enough/up to the standard of a full 4 quarter effort which Parkside was capable of.
No drowning sorrows or anything down here at the club, from 3 wins last season whatever it was to a showing in the granny is a great achievement.
All in all, well done to both clubs & the granny which was played in great spirit.
Well done GWS om a good year from yourself and rest of the roosters...good luck for next year and well done to Parkside good luck in divvy 1

Good call buddy.
I'm here mate and yes it was a good call... Parkside in years gone by went with the too many 'flat track bullies' and always finished 2-3rd as a result... Carrying Mo and Kryger for all of those years cost then dearly on GF day... Fast forward to 2014 and with only one if the two (Mo) and more mobility and pace combined with discipline, structure and not having the 'space cadets' that WF had and look at the change in result! A premiership...
You can only get so far but to be number 1 is all the difference... Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the West Footscray coach the same guy that coached at Parkside back in those years of going the bigger and slower bodies in 07-10 or thereabouts? Co-incidence or perhaps time to change with the times and the games evolution...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back