WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's shaping up to be a cracker of a game this week with the Suns and Albanvale. Fight for top spot, would be a great test to see where there Suns are at.

Should be a cracker, good on the Suns, everyone including my self rid them off only coz we didn't know what to expect.. With 2 big wins they are obviously a contender.
Div3 is looking the goods well done WRFL you got that one right :p

I think there is going to be a few guys that kick alot of goals this year might even be a couple that kick a ton, good to see some good footballers in div3

Surprised that Nath B has not been on yet to give us a run down of Parksides great win.

I am sure everyone will agree that it is great to see them get a much deserved change of luck. This is a club that has been down and out for years, could have folded at any time, has no recent success and really battled hard just to survive. It is a credit to them that they have battled away for so long as many other clubs would not have hung in there for all the beatings and just put there hand up and run off to an easier competition. Well done Magpies.

Surprised that Nath B has not been on yet to give us a run down of Parksides great win.

I am sure everyone will agree that it is great to see them get a much deserved change of luck. This is a club that has been down and out for years, could have folded at any time, has no recent success and really battled hard just to survive. It is a credit to them that they have battled away for so long as many other clubs would not have hung in there for all the beatings and just put there hand up and run off to an easier competition. Well done Magpies.

Sorry my bad. I take that back. It is the LAVERTON MAGPIES that have been doing the hard yards for the last 10 years while the PARKSIDE MAGPIES have been flat track bullying everyone. Unlucky Laverton.... wish you had have rolled them

I'm starting to think gbf50 is stalking Nathb..............

I went and watch Parkside lavo
Parkside looked good first 3 quarter will be hard to beat in about 3 weeks time
Lavo are in abit of trouble... Only light was a young kid playing in the wing wears 39 a little surprised he wasn't in there best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No we didn't have the right to be, we won 1 game not the grand final, and as This week we found out we are still a bit off and a lot of work to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nath b has been muzzled by the club anyone ask him why he got the sack at Keysborough ?

Make it 93 points

Now back when ah were a lad...

If the goal umpires couldn't agree on a score when comparing cards, generally the one that matches the scoreboard is most likely to be right. If neither of them match, the higher score is more likely as it is easier to forget to write down a score than to write it down twice. And if you can't be 100% sure, you check with the timekeepers.

So at the end of the second half, the umpires demanded the scoreboard be changed to show Braybrook had kicked four goals for the quarter, and disappeared into the rooms.

The goal umpires are the final arbiters of the score, and we were all glad that the umpires got it right.
Because the Suns timekeeper, the Brookers timekeeper, the scoreboard, and both coaching boxes all had Braybrook scoring three goals and were clearly in the wrong and delusional... including the players who could not recall anybody scoring the mystery goal.

I shall say nothing of the point signalled but not waved, the point waved but not signalled, and the clear goal ruled touched by the umpire standing about a metre behind the line.

Lets hope they were just having a bad day. Everyone else seemed to be enjoying themselves and the froffies flowed over the canteen counter in a most satisfactory manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back