WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albanvale by 19 over Suns in a cracker of a match.
Braybrook by 8 in another cracker; would put Tarneit for the win if weren't missing a couple of starters ;)
Roadrunners by 12 in a third cracker of a match.
Sanctuary Lakes to win comfortably by 80 after Belly kicks another six from an average of 8.4 metres out from the goal-line.
Essendon to win by 38 with Watson to receive the Anzac Day Medal.

Yeah, what's the dealio with Jakey playing Ressies? Was a gun footballer as a youngster for Hoppers, so would be playing unders if he's playing Div 3 Seniors, let alone reserves.
Why would I leave the goal square if I don't need to :)

Why would I leave the goal square if I don't need to :)

Hahaha, just a bit of bantz, Belly. After watching you for the first time on the weekend it's easy to see why you're rated by nearly everyone, especially with how well you use your body in the contest. Just so happened that you didn't need to do much from further out than the goalsquare on Satdy, and that's fair enough - not tryna knock your ability hahah.

Hahaha, just a bit of bantz, Belly. After watching you for the first time on the weekend it's easy to see why you're rated by nearly everyone, especially with how well you use your body in the contest. Just so happened that you didn't need to do much from further out than the goalsquare on Satdy, and that's fair enough - not tryna knock your ability hahah.
Haha I know it was banter mate

Cheers mate it's easy to hold ppl from the ball drop when ya 150 kegs haha :)

Agreed best FF in div 3 IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

didnt know you were gone, yeah going good mate we are definantly improving which is always a good sign.
hope you have the banter ready for saturday
Heard a rumour that bang bang will be starting on the cans after the dawn service, so will be absolutely roaring by the first bounce of the ones! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back