WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I find it laughable that some division 3 footballers are rumoured to be getting $300+ a game when some division 1 players from other leagues aren't even getting a third of that. How is this even sustainable for a 7-8 team comp?
Its only sustainable if they actually go up to the next division. If they don't then they struggle the next year most of the time

I find it laughable that some division 3 footballers are rumoured to be getting $300+ a game when some division 1 players from other leagues aren't even getting a third of that. How is this even sustainable for a 7-8 team comp?

unfortunately this is local footy these days, cant blame the players just as much as u cant blame the clubs.. How else can clubs lure half decent players?
most footballers have an ego and will think a figure they are worth, each to there own I say, if you can get some cash good on you.. could name a s**t load of guys ive played with who have been offered $$ and would never leave but unfortunately they are a dying breed..

anyways
get on the cobras 2015 ;)

unfortunately this is local footy these days, cant blame the players just as much as u cant blame the clubs.. How else can clubs lure half decent players?
most footballers have an ego and will think a figure they are worth, each to there own I say, if you can get some cash good on you.. could name a s**t load of guys ive played with who have been offered $$ and would never leave but unfortunately they are a dying breed..

anyways
get on the cobras 2015 ;)

Would Michael Bassi be one of this loyal players?

Best 5 players in the comp?
Its a hard one because there is still a number of good players running around.. I like to judge top 5 on the the ability to change a match.

John sirianni (alb)
Sean blake (alb)
Nathan cuthberton (alb)
Paul cutajar milosev ( braybrook)
Drew mitchell (laverton)

U can throw a number of different players in there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ur kidding john sirianni!
Charenko & Bryan Lawry are better than him!

Its a hard one because there is still a number of good players running around.. I like to judge top 5 on the the ability to change a match.

John sirianni (alb)
Sean blake (alb)
Nathan cuthberton (alb)
Paul cutajar milosev ( braybrook)
Drew mitchell (laverton)

U can throw a number of different players in there
r

nah just call me braybrook ruck, im anonymous bruh but you'll know my name when i kick 10 goals on every other ruck next year lel

Numbers are like most clubs not over whelming but getting around the 20 mark the recruits will start after Christmas
I'm in the click and know a lot of things down there not goin to lie I may as well let everyone no where they are at and from what everyone is sayin I'm guessin most people are righting them off!!!
They have lost a couple but not as many as everyone thinks and the people they have lost they ain't far away from covering themjust a little insider for use

Key players from each team (or maybe just the top 3-4 predicted) that could be keys to determine whether their team will do good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back