WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozole has played CHB for almost all the senior games this year, you already knew that didn't you Moran? Surely you have been to the games and arnt just going off goals kicked and times named in the best on the wrfl site?

Kozole has played CHB for almost all the senior games this year, you already knew that didn't you Moran? Surely you have been to the games and arnt just going off goals kicked and times named in the best on the wrfl site?
Cheers Bruce! Regardless of position he'd have to be a magician to kick a senior goal when playing 2's one would have thought?
I choose to watch VFL footy now by the way not div 3 reserves or seniors)

As much as it's going to displease most people , Parkside will win the Flag.
They have confirmed 6 players who havn't played yet coming back to finish off the year, agreement only have to train Thursday nights

As much as it's going to displease most people , Parkside will win the Flag.
They have confirmed 6 players who havn't played yet coming back to finish off the year, agreement only have to train Thursday nights

Names? Be interestig to see that given clearances end tonight!? Very tough ask to get 6 through!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers Bruce! Regardless of position he'd have to be a magician to kick a senior goal when playing 2's one would have thought?
I choose to watch VFL footy now by the way not div 3 reserves or seniors)

I'm pretty sure his ratio senior games to reserves would be about 9-2 and he has kicked multiple goals in games this year but hey why let the truth get in the way of a sad vendetta right? So you comment on someone you haven't watched play this year? Isn't there a VFL thread you can post on then. It's actually pretty sad you are the only one that posts on here that doesn't play in the league or to have at least watched a game in it.

I'm pretty sure his ratio senior games to reserves would be about 9-2 and he has kicked multiple goals in games this year but hey why let the truth get in the way of a sad vendetta right? So you comment on someone you haven't watched play this year? Isn't there a VFL thread you can post on then. It's actually pretty sad you are the only one that posts on here that doesn't play in the league or to have at least watched a game in it.
You know more about his stats than I do buddy, I look at all teams and who plays and figures in best and across many leagues and divisions- call it a general interest in footy but namely at clubs that I have played/coached. Clearly the most recent and last ever senior club I coached was Laverton and therefore I still keep an eye on them, the league/division they play in and I have every right in doing so you spanker. Just because clowns like you that have an IQ of a slab don't like that someone with a brain and once had some football ability posts on here with words you may not make sense of doesn't mean I will or should stop!
Just to fit in though I will depart with these words 'I hope "use" enjoy the rest of the season. Am I back and accepted now? :)

Just because clowns like you that have an IQ of a slab don't like that someone with a brain and once had some football ability posts on here with words you may not make sense of doesn't mean I will or should stop!
Just to fit in though I will depart with these words 'I hope "use" enjoy the rest of the season. Am I back and accepted now? :)
"Intelligence is like a river: the deeper it is, the less noise it makes."

They don't need clearances if they never left in the first place...
That is true but how about the registration fee all players pay to the league is there a cut of date for that because if there is effectively they cannot play if the fee is outstanding these are grey area's that need to be looked at

That is true but how about the registration fee all players pay to the league is there a cut of date for that because if there is effectively they cannot play if the fee is outstanding these are grey area's that need to be looked at

Mate, I think the clubs pay fees per side's entered, not how many players you have listed. You can register a player anytime just cannot have them cleared after 30 June. I'm sure a register player is on your list for 2 full seasons but after that his free to move clubs. So if your registered as a Parkside player last year it's all good to go!! "But" the Parkside situation might require the league to review any additions to there list this season but I'm not sure..

I would love to know if any clearances went through before last night's deadline. Anyone have any info?

Looking at the site, there are a couple of relevant clearance applications, but I'm not sure of their significance.

The majority seemed to be made up of clearances to Albanvale, Parkside and Sanctuary Lakes, with a reasonable amount to Wyndham and North Sunny. It's a shame some blokes jump ship in hope of chasing flags, but ah well, that's local football nowadays.

Looking at the site, there are a couple of relevant clearance applications, but I'm not sure of their significance.

The majority seemed to be made up of clearances to Albanvale, Parkside and Sanctuary Lakes, with a reasonable amount to Wyndham and North Sunny. It's a shame some blokes jump ship in hope of chasing flags, but ah well, that's local football nowadays.
ur right its piss poor no more loyalty.

Mate, I think the clubs pay fees per side's entered, not how many players you have listed. You can register a player anytime just cannot have them cleared after 30 June. I'm sure a register player is on your list for 2 full seasons but after that his free to move clubs. So if your registered as a Parkside player last year it's all good to go!! "But" the Parkside situation might require the league to review any additions to there list this season but I'm not sure..

Correct Turbo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back