WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key players from each team (or maybe just the top 3-4 predicted) that could be keys to determine whether their team will do good?
I can fill in Tarneit cause I see a fair bit of them living around the corner.

Robertson (BnF very composed, great skills and runs all day)
Delekta (Runner Up BnF, hard in and under with breakaway speed)
Codey* (young fella who can take a mark and kick a goal)
Watto* (the fullback, played undersized but usually won out against the Div 3 teams)
Corza* (Inside mid who got the ball and fed it to the better ball users)
*Not sure on the name just went with what I heard

Braybrook had a Christmas drink to finish up the year they should do it more often had 50 players rock up for a beer few new heads as well that will make a massive impact to the side
#backtoback15

Key players from each team (or maybe just the top 3-4 predicted) that could be keys to determine whether their team will do good?
Braybrook
Levi
Kruger
Milosev
Sheppa ( if he stays)

Albanvale
Charenko
Plummer
Brooks
Sirianni brothers

Sanctuary lakes
D hutcheson
Dinan
Zangari ( if they sign him)
Debono

Laverton
Mitchell
Bell (if he stays)
Beasley
Lawry

Braybrook
Levi
Kruger
Milosev
Sheppa ( if he stays)

Albanvale
Charenko
Plummer
Brooks
Sirianni brothers

Sanctuary lakes
D hutcheson
Dinan
Zangari ( if they sign him)
Debono

Laverton
Mitchell
Bell (if he stays)
Beasley
Lawry

Is Levi playing on is he? I thought he was retiring

In all honesty idk why anyone is wasting their time the brookers are gonna get up in the granny by 150+ points and win most if not all matches by 20 goals.

Braybrook 2015 - Dare to Dream

#DTD
#10goalruck

From what I have seen at SL the new recruits will dominate. There is 5-6 div 2 senior players. If size and strength was the weakness this year it won't be next year. Getting 40-50 blokes a night to training. Also intraclub on Wednesday for those who wanna have a look.

From what I have seen at SL the new recruits will dominate. There is 5-6 div 2 senior players. If size and strength was the weakness this year it won't be next year. Getting 40-50 blokes a night to training. Also intraclub on Wednesday for those who wanna have a look.
Any names as yet

Names would be great, i already know of Zangari.. But that's it.
Yeah i did hear intra club wednesday, apparently they had one last wednesday to. Anyone know much about that?

Kozole will be the best forward in the league, exeept maybe Zangas or Milosev. I'm happy to have a slab with you on Kozole kicking more then 50 goals this year if interested?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all the people bagging D.Yze (big fish), Give him a break . Played at all levels. I believe he played VFA, VFL, was on 2 AFL sup lists, Northern League, Goulburn Valley League, KDFL and A grade ammos. ive probably forgotten something. We should be rapt the guys of his calibre are coming and staying in our comp. And most of all HE IS 40 years old.

Must have improved in many deficient areas if we are talking about the same kid I coached...

Perhaps that comment says more about Lavo footy club and their culture? He is the CHF that kicked 4 against Parkside in a prelim? Same one? I Think a lot of you guys are gonna be quiet suprised come footy season.

Perhaps that comment says more about Lavo footy club and their culture? He is the CHF that kicked 4 against Parkside in a prelim? Same one? I Think a lot of you guys are gonna be quiet suprised come footy season.
It could have but considering he left to play up in the KDFL when he was battling to get a game in Lavo 2's when I was there and never trained yet expected to play 1's on talent alone and sooked a lot shows he must have improved out of sight and if so good luck to him!

As for the Lavo culture, I would be the first to bag them for that but not in this case, it had no relevance to his plight at that time.

It could have but considering he left to play up in the KDFL when he was battling to get a game in Lavo 2's when I was there and never trained yet expected to play 1's on talent alone and sooked a lot shows he must have improved out of sight and if so good luck to him!

All the ones blokes made it to training im guessing? He was a 17yo kid... Oh well i guess you were spot on not picking him in the Lavo twos, they don't really need a CHF anyway.

Can't win flags if your coach is no good no matter what players you bring in

Does anyone know if Zangari has been released by Glenorden?

I know he has been training at sgharks but he still contracted to order and I heard they wouldn't release him especially to a club that owe money to everyone

I know he has been training at sgharks but he still contracted to order and I heard they wouldn't release him especially to a club that owe money to everyone

Don't think he has been released as yet.

Yes you can- GA whilst at Maribrynong Park comes to mind....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back