WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 games to go till finals. Wow wee where has this season gone?

I know! Season is nearly over once again.. Coming down to the pointy end now lads, who from each team could possibly make div 3 team of the year (if there is one) will be interesting to see this one!

I know! Season is nearly over once again.. Coming down to the pointy end now lads, who from each team could possibly make div 3 team of the year (if there is one) will be interesting to see this one!
Cherenko- albanvale
Sl-piggy bell
Parkside-Johnny (their captain)
Lavo-drew Mitchell
Braybrook -millo
Suns- tyquin
Tarinet- rusty ( don't know his real name )
North sunshine - Sam larriza/ Brenton cooper.
Also with albanvale you could probably pick their whole side , but cherrnko for me is the vital cog to their team, gets the ball rolling !

From the games i have played this year, i would have to say

Albanvale - Cherenko and Sean Blake
Sl - Bell and Danny Hutcheson
Parkside - Ashman and Kelly
Lavo - lawry and mitchell
Braybrook - milo and calleja
Suns - Gamble and tyquin
Tarneit - Rusty and Bradford
North - Cooper and Henry

From the games i have played this year, i would have to say

Albanvale - Cherenko and Sean Blake
Sl - Bell and Danny Hutcheson
Parkside - Ashman and Kelly
Lavo - lawry and mitchell
Braybrook - milo and calleja
Suns - Gamble and tyquin
Tarneit - Rusty and Bradford
North - Cooper and Henry
They all couldn't fit in forwards and on ballers any back man?

Albanvale- charenko , s.blake, cuthberson, Siranni, Plummer
Laverton- d.mitchell, b.lawry
Braybrook- cousins,calleja
Suns- h.iannacone, both Borgs, cachia
Parkside- Eastoe, kelly , j.chenn, ashman, j.jamison
North sunshine- Larizza, a.alagona, b.cooper
Tarneit - j,waterson
SL - scott bell , w.dinan , b.free,R.barnwell, j.foster, d.hutchinson

There's just a few Id think after seeing a lot of the games obviously there would be many more to add as in forwards and backman.

Last edited:
you are a twat seeing they lost yesterday you going to revert back to bagging them? I think you have a serious case of bipolar disorder!
Mate the cancers have gone, we got a bit ahead of ourselves last week won't happen this week against Laverton.

Tarneit - j,waterson

There's just a few Id think after seeing a lot of the games obviously there would be many more to add as in forwards and backman.
Yes we win most of them.
Hey north sunny did you pick up your phone from cash converters bought some credit and now your up and going again lol goose

Welcome back Laverton Magpie!!! Your still very popular I see!!
Mate the cancers have gone, we got a bit ahead of ourselves last week won't happen this week against Laverton.
Mate your the biggest cancer there! You must be the former committee member who repeatedly ripped off the club by putting stuff like kegs of Canadian club, whole lambs and god knows what else on club accounts to have party's with your mates and haven't paid back a brass razoo terrible human being no wonder there's debt there with blokes like you repeatedly lining your pockets!

From what I've seen:
Albanvale: almost their entire team; specifically Charenko, Blake, Formosa, Cassar
Suns: Iannacone, Borg (Ruck)
Parkside: their entire midfield brigade
SL: Bell, Dinan, Hutcheson, Foster
Laverton: Mitchell, Lawry, Paone
Tarneit: Bradford, Rusty, Mirikilis
Braybrook: Calleja, Cousins
NS: Larizza

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate your the biggest cancer there! You must be the former committee member who repeatedly ripped off the club by putting stuff like kegs of Canadian club, whole lambs and god knows what else on club accounts to have party's with your mates and haven't paid back a brass razoo terrible human being no wonder there's debt there with blokes like you repeatedly lining your pockets!

Gday no heart, I'm guessing you replied to me by mistake yes, as I'm not involved here mate..

Tarneit - j,waterson

Geez naming me as the only guy from Tarneit...anyone would think that you are me!

Others for Tarneit would be
Rusty, Spider, Miriklis, Thornton
Take note Zachy boy that I put you in there even though you left me out of yours!

the same bloke that tried to get a clearance to tarneit twice and was denied twice because he owed the club so much money. The same bloke that squeezed on the reserves jumper twice and got maybe two or three kicks total for the season in the maggoos and the same clown who had the most unprofessional attitude towards his position as club (rhymes with breasurer) I have ever seen.

Not naming names or anything, that'd be wrong. But it doesn't take a genius to work out who this scumbag is.

the same bloke that tried to get a clearance to tarneit twice and was denied twice because he owed the club so much money. The same bloke that squeezed on the reserves jumper twice and got maybe two or three kicks total for the season in the maggoos and the same clown who had the most unprofessional attitude towards his position as club (rhymes with breasurer) I have ever seen.

Not naming names or anything, that'd be wrong. But it doesn't take a genius to work out who this scumbag is.
I think your thinking who I'm thinking no loyalty last name rhymes with scratch Em!

Would love to know whats happening next year with div 2/div3 relegation promotion. If only 1 team goes up to div1 from div2 to make 10 teams and no team comes down and with Sunshine Heights wanting to go down that will leave 6 teams in div2. So does that mean 2 teams from div3 must go up leaving only 7 sides in 2016 in div 3. Any rumour about new sides joining .Maybe Newport Power looking to start a senior team......any answers

North Sunny got a game to worry about this weekend or is the trash talking rubbish all we can look forward to now?
North sunny isn't from North sunshine and no heart is another that isn't part of the club no more ,that's two blokes that are not part of the club!! So in saying that if them two want to keep going so be it.

Is there a drug code within local football particularly within EDFL? Seems like a waste of time, especially considering there really can't be any sanctions if the players did test +ve?

From my reading Stars had Dank speak at the club, seems more likely to be ASADA chasing Dank away from all forms of income!

Here is the answer indies85
3.29 DRUG AND TESTING PENALTIES All WRFL players and officials are bound by the provisions of the AFL Anti-Doping Code

If your not sure of it, please look at the link below
http://www.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL Tenant/AFL/Files/Schedule 6 - National Anti-Doping Code.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back