WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its official. I have heard that Brent Henry, David Lambert, Ash Evens have all signed at Nth Sunny and they are in negotiations with Daniel Walsh, Patty Lee & Jacob Stylze. They are going to be competitive this season which is good for the comp. Seen it on there Facebook page. One of the old timers and Henry haven't got off on the right foot though which could be interesting for the club.

Braybrook are close to loosing 3-4 players to another div 3 club which I find hard to believe but the person I heard it from is a very reliable source.

Laverton can kiss goodbye Bell.

Albanvale think they have the flag in the bag because the have picked up 2 solid defenders

Wyndham Suns have been getting 50+ to training, I have watched them the last 4 consecutive training sessions and they are a big team. I tip they will make finals in there first season which would be great for them.

Tarneit - although having good numbers to training will struggle I believe.

For me Sanctuary lakes is the team to beat.
I want to know who your source is because they are a terrible source!
Styles is not close to signing with road runners
Albanvale have picked up more than 2 defenders(charenko) will dominate!
And why are we "kissing" bell goodbye?

I want to know who your source is because they are a terrible source!
Styles is not close to signing with road runners
Albanvale have picked up more than 2 defenders(charenko) will dominate!
And why are we "kissing" bell goodbye?
Nah your not. Spoke to him personally... he is staying put.

Did I mention anything about goals "you tool" clip me behind my ears and I'll give you a belting of a lifetime. Promise. The thing is people can type from a keyboard and not back it up. I will.

I love bigfooty :) Cant wait.. as for the goals thingy I mixed you up with noloyaltylol.. my bad
You will probably flog me but ill have a crack :) you know who I am im not hiding behind an alias mate.
see you in 2015

It's all rubbish talk this time of year! The real will start when clearances open how many clubs lose.. Interested to see how many sanctuary lakes lose as they didn't pay there players but have apparently picked up a heap!!

It's all rubbish talk this time of year! The real will start when clearances open how many clubs lose.. Interested to see how many sanctuary lakes lose as they didn't pay there players but have apparently picked up a heap!!
I'm not 100% but I think they have cleared up 90% of the debt with players..

Braybrook had a Christmas drink to finish up the year they should do it more often had 50 players rock up for a beer few new heads as well that will make a massive impact to the side
#backtoback15

What's going to happen when coach pulls the pin after Xmas? From my mail $25k went missing and he is waiting for players to be paid then he will walk,that's why young matty will sign at carro

Rumour has it, Drew Mitchell is on his way down the highway to play at inverleigh in the Geelong comp, mean while Lavo, is looking into a 6 feet 10 ruckman.. Still terrible..

Bring footy on..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's hope Santa visited our divvy 3 clubs. Here's what the club's were hoping for

Nth sunshine - A couple of handy players
Albanvale - a fit and trimmed up karim for all games and finals
Wyndham Suns - hopefully a solid game plan that isn't similiar to the way the coach himself played
Sanctuary lakes - have heard Santa has already visited with a sack full of players. Just hope he's returning the canteen money and has an envelope for clothing supplier whilst he's emptying his sack at shark park.
Tarneit - hopefully things are improving but they are taking anything Santa leaves under the tree
Laverton - Santa doesn't stop at Lavo but if he did some love between choofa and laverton magpies would top the list
Braybrook - some cash to pay last years players or padlocks to lock the doors to stop everyone leaving?

Laverton - Santa doesn't stop at Lavo but if he did some love between choofa and laverton magpies would top the list

I don't know if Santa's Sack is big enough for that!

Hope Santa has central locking and an alarm for some of those stops. Apparently if its not glued down at SL canteen then its open slather!

just reminding you all that the brookers will dominate 2015 and me, their ruckman will kick 10 goals a game come at me bros

braybrook in serious discussions with johno brown (former brisbane lions champion) looking at paying him $200 a game plus 4 slabs of beer. Discussions are looking good.

braybrook in serious discussions with johno brown (former brisbane lions champion) looking at paying him $200 a game plus 4 slabs of beer. Discussions are looking good.
Use would want to have picked players up because you lot are going to look like fools if you blokes havent

Pretty sure they were meant to have paid their players they owed from last year. Pretty absurd that they can sign new blokes on contracts.

Not sure how braybrooks going with money but they would have to lose 10 plus players for them to go down round one

let me know when laverton beat the brookers (i feel like you will be in the ground before this happens)

From the rumours floating around about their ability to pay outstanding debts braybrook won't even exist by then mate

Can see braybrook going bust just trying to get out of div 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back