WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
a mighty pies fan they are goin terrible seeds!
Sanctuary lakes midfield killed Laverton on the weekend so the whole mids for me where the better players it anyway I'll give a shot at who I thought was best players..
Sanctuary lakes
Dinan
Sutherland
Hutchesin brothers
Debono

Laverton
Bell
Lawry
Foreman
Cox

As for Mitchell & mizzi I thought they had stinkers!
But that result shows SL & albanvale are pack leaders by a long way I think
Yeah i would thing there the pace setters atm but im still not counting out braybrook purely on them beating albanvale already not that that matters come finals but just reading about SL has been great seeing that the noobies of the league have a chance to make there first piece of history with finals and mayb a flag. But theres much to be desired.

Last edited:

So the wrap up of laverton magpies vs albanvale cobras
So i noticed the cobras where missing a few players weather being rested or no im NOt sure but anyways laverton looked abit better then albanvale early was end to end stuff in the first but then in the second quarter albanvale ruckman dominated giving first use to the albanvale mids that started to get on top. In the 3rd laverton ran out of puff albanvale got better and worked harder moved the ball better in the bog thats was laverton the 4th quarter was pritty much junk time. Albanvale looked strong for the 3 quarters but lavo have got something there they moved the ball well switched well so lavo keep it up.

So i noticed the cobras where missing a few players weather being rested or no im NOt sure but anyways laverton looked abit better then albanvale early was end to end stuff in the first but then in the second quarter albanvale ruckman dominated giving first use to the albanvale mids that started to get on top. In the 3rd laverton ran out of puff albanvale got better and worked harder moved the ball better in the bog thats was laverton the 4th quarter was pritty much junk time. Albanvale looked strong for the 3 quarters but lavo have got something there they moved the ball well switched well so lavo keep it up.
What were the end scores elite ?

Couldn't agree more, Laverton very good 1st qtr & a half then albanvale took of like good teams do..
As for injuries Laverton had a huge amount also so in fairness we would have been on pa for injuries if not worse off

I still think sanctuary lakes are the best team in div 3
But it seems known to all it looks more & more like a cobras sharks GF!

Couldn't agree more, Laverton very good 1st qtr & a half then albanvale took of like good teams do..
As for injuries Laverton had a huge amount also so in fairness we would have been on pa for injuries if not worse off

I still think sanctuary lakes are the best team in div 3
But it seems known to all it looks more & more like a cobras sharks GF!
Good post i dont no much about lavo so dunno who was missing but i tell u if they where fitter they would give the cobras the sharks and (braybrook) a run for there money in the finals they used the ball well and there forwards looked dangerous early tbh i havnt seen much of the sharks except the game vs albanvale and albanvale looked better ran harder and out played them in the first quarter and then the rain came n stayed all day and the sharks never looked like getting back in it. But usually better weather the finals but in saying that i good team wins anywhere anytime any type of day but we will see in 2 weeks albanvale vs Sl and could be for outright top of the ladder. But albanvale vs sharks GF and in that order as i think albanvale will finish on top and win the gf in a close one

Ill go ahead n tip for the week
Laverton to bounce back and beat north sunshine convincingly 80-100
SL to beat braybrook by 50+ and shut down any hope of finishing top 2
And albanvale if there as good as what i think they are they will put taneit away big time pending weather will factor by how much but im gunna say 150-200
These results are based purely on a good day of footy but will see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill go ahead n tip for the week
Laverton to bounce back and beat north sunshine convincingly 80-100
SL to beat braybrook by 50+ and shut down any hope of finishing top 2
And albanvale if there as good as what i think they are they will put taneit away big time pending weather will factor by how much but im gunna say 150-200
These results are based purely on a good day of footy but will see
Completely agree, except I expect SL brookers game to be a closer hit out will be interesting...

Wowie intresting result today braybrook downed SL very intresting and high scoring between lavo n north sunshine albanvale comfortible 100+ win but wow can anyone shed some light on the braybrook win?

Wowie intresting result today braybrook downed SL very intresting and high scoring between lavo n north sunshine albanvale comfortible 100+ win but wow can anyone shed some light on the braybrook win?
Lakes defense is pretty average, I'm guessing they lost the midfield battle which out them under the pump.

Lavo and Nth Sunshine a little closer than I had expected. Anyone catch that game?

Yes mate Laverton game a lot closer than expected but to be completely the road runners never looked like winning & I thought we won by a lot more I was shocked at the scoreboard at the end of the game.
But lavertons Defence got killed
The difference was the mids and the forwards Laverton just had a bit to much class.
Clint foreman up forward was great just breaks packs open always creates a contest.
But 33 for nth was outstanding I'd be surprised if other clubs didn't try & poach him at seasons end.

Great win to the bombers yesterday
Also

Yes mate Laverton game a lot closer than expected but to be completely the road runners never looked like winning & I thought we won by a lot more I was shocked at the scoreboard at the end of the game.
But lavertons Defence got killed
The difference was the mids and the forwards Laverton just had a bit to much class.
Clint foreman up forward was great just breaks packs open always creates a contest.
But 33 for nth was outstanding I'd be surprised if other clubs didn't try & poach him at seasons end.

Great win to the bombers yesterday
Also
I like seeing lavo get up its good for the league also and to see north sunshine start to be competitive is also a plus next week some good games albanvale vs SL lavo vs braybrook and north sunshine vs tarneit. Couldnt agree more but i think that goes with alot of players in divvy 3 that may be poached there is still quality running around in divvy 3 and i will stick to my guns and say that next year should be much more competetive

Y
yeh I'll shed some light. Braybrook easily won the midfield with Sidebottom feeding Krueger and Wallace all day, who delivered well to a very scary forward line in Pearce, Bellingham, Cutajar-Milosev, Charenko. I think Braybrook easily has the best forward line in the comp. can't see sharks going too far come finals, not enough match winners in their line up

Y
yeh I'll shed some light. Braybrook easily won the midfield with Sidebottom feeding Krueger and Wallace all day, who delivered well to a very scary forward line in Pearce, Bellingham, Cutajar-Milosev, Charenko. I think Braybrook easily has the best forward line in the comp. can't see sharks going too far come finals, not enough match winners in their line up
I agree with they have the best forwards in the comp & I'll tell you what's funny I think Laverton have the second best forward line in div 2 foreman bell Paone
Which braybrook or Laverton could use if there mids are on top
Up forward for sharks I see nothing apart from mcartney & Davis
And albanvale I haven't seen a lot of them but there is 1 bloke that's pretty good for them, but albanvales mids are what do all the damage for them goal wise I think

I agree with they have the best forwards in the comp & I'll tell you what's funny I think Laverton have the second best forward line in div 2 foreman bell Paone
Which braybrook or Laverton could use if there mids are on top
Up forward for sharks I see nothing apart from mcartney & Davis
And albanvale I haven't seen a lot of them but there is 1 bloke that's pretty good for them, but albanvales mids are what do all the damage for them goal wise I think
Yeah agreed from what ive seen of albanvale they spread the goal kickers around and i think thats what makes then dangerous in away and they have so much depth from what i seen of them when they vs lavo they had 4 sets of chAnges in the middle thats including rhe ruckmen but i believe its gunna be a midfield battle who has the legs i havnt seen to much of braybrook ill be heading down to Albanvale vs SL and Albanvale vs braybrook games to get a good look

Braybrook in the dry will get over lavo conftably!
Albanvale will hit the sharks hard early and be on top most of the day!
And I think trarneit will just get over the line against north sunshine!
I'm around the lavo area a fair bit and went and seen the sharks and braybrook, with braybrooks firing expecially there Ruckman Sidebottom hard to stop with there big forwards bit in saying that Albanvale have some big bodies to so my prediction is an Albanvale v braybrook in a cracker!!!

Going to be a really good week with the teams around eachother playing eachother. Should definitely be a cracker between Tarneit and Nth Sunshine as well with neither coming close to a win since round one

I agree guys gonna be 3 good games this week hopefully the road runners can get the points would be great for the club!
Anyway to keep the thread going anyone wanna have a crack at..
Div 3 League B&F winner?
Div 3 League leading goal kicker?
Or do a team of the year?
Pretty close to the end of the season most teams played each other twice so thought it would be good to see where blokes stand..
I've done a team of the year list on page 1
So my b&f would be plummer(albanvale) or Mitchell (Laverton)

Goal kicker pierce (braybrook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back