WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really know **** all about braybrook if you just said to VOTEGETTERS worry about your own side! His been training at braybrook!
Who ever you are stop making yourself look like a dill and the club!
I dont know anyone on this forum
How am i to know who is who, i couldnt care what people write or say
I give my opinions and thats that

Last edited:
Dunno north sunny but you guyz had a fairly good year I don't know if bektash an klix will be the blokes to help you move forward thay are known journeyman an love the $$$$

Go on other top leagues big footy pages and read, their is hardly anything on there. And you wonder why your side can't escape division 3! Let results do the talking lads! Never seen so many assignments, especially in the western suburbs! We weren't that good at school boys! We're we? I'm cooked so I'm not sure!

Parkside have signed three Wf players tonight. I will find out names all i know 2 played in last 2 losing Gf, the other just last yrs.. Comittee member and told my neighbour
The league should force em to play div 2
One being Bucktin plus Davis back couple ex premiership stars with over 50 on track last week send them up a division I say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon mate, got a lot of fitness to catch up on to play div 1. And he's back is no good. But yeah very handy in 2nd division
Yeah if fit easily div 1
Apparently he has brought a couple with him
And two from shepparton

Is this division having player points system
Otherwise when clubs play parkside would they be willing to not show up and make the wrfl know and realise the mistake their making

Parkside congrats on your flag u idiots and flags arent even won in dec but for u they certainly are ffs

Give it a rest about Parkside would you!! It's clear to see that the lot of you have zero faith in your club,players,coaches and structures, me personally and I speak also on behalf of the rest of my club (north sunshine), do not fear anyone and why should we! Why should you all?.Like the rest of the teams in this league, Parkside has gone out and has gotten exactly who they want! Good on them I say, and shame on the lot of you having a go at them, to be the best you have to beat the best. Once again good on you Parkside for picking up who you have, can't wait to play you and test ourselves against the "league favourite", just like Leigh Matthews said when facing the Bombers way back in 01, "if it bleeds,we can kill it". Have some deadset faith and stop being so weak minded.

Give it a rest about Parkside would you!! It's clear to see that the lot of you have zero faith in your club,players,coaches and structures, me personally and I speak also on behalf of the rest of my club (north sunshine), do not fear anyone and why should we! Why should you all?.Like the rest of the teams in this league, Parkside has gone out and has gotten exactly who they want! Good on them I say, and shame on the lot of you having a go at them, to be the best you have to beat the best. Once again good on you Parkside for picking up who you have, can't wait to play you and test ourselves against the "league favourite", just like Leigh Matthews said when facing the Bombers way back in 01, "if it bleeds,we can kill it". Have some deadset faith and stop being so weak minded.
Best post in 2 years!!!! So many deadset sooks that probably still play 'pass the parcel' with themselves and give themselves a prize every layer of wrapping!
Grow up. In the real world if you're s**t you don't succeed in getting a job or in life in general. No wonder most of you 'guns' lounge around in div 3... You want results and success without putting any effort in...

Best post in 2 years!!!! So many deadset sooks that probably still play 'pass the parcel' with themselves and give themselves a prize every layer of wrapping!
Grow up. In the real world if you're s**t you don't succeed in getting a job or in life in general. No wonder most of you 'guns' lounge around in div 3... You want results and success without putting any effort in...
Come on LM surely Falcon has number one sown up also I would have said Pin the tail on the Donkey would accomodate some of the guns in divi 3

s

not to bad of a look at clubs in this but word going around is suns got zangari down last wednesday as he wants to play along side good mate tyquin so that duo along with cachia is going to be hard to stop, then you chuck in the likes of ash gallina and jaron kilner just try to stop that....
then onto there midfield which is all class have probably have 3 players in the top 10 in the league going to be hard to stop with new ruck man from the western jets
then the back line with some new key signings and players being moved down back going to be hard to score against
there players are very confident they will be parkside
He's been training everywhere, it's a lottery where he ends up

You won't get near it and good luck trying to stop axe Kotoski

hahaha use will get flogged by 40 goals

hahaha use will get flogged by 40 goals
40 goals? Highly doubt it, but if that's the case well then so be it! Not going to be scared of playing them though,nor am I going to complain about it! Zangari good signing mate, hopefully he gets you over the line when you play us blokes! Cause the blokes last year couldn't 2/3 times we played ya, so going back to the 40 goals mark, I'm predicting 42-45 loss to your mob then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back