WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henners never gets outmarked. Kick it on top of his head and the worst thing he will do is create a contest and give an opportunity for a teammate to crumb possession in goal range.

Henners will dominate this league.

Thanks Trissy, appreciate it. I'm not gonna take the bait, just let my footy do the talking.
Only thing I will say is, no more loyalty... I genuinely hope you are my opponent 1 game this season. Not that I'll know of course because no doubt you're too gutless to say who you are.

Anyway boys, 2 posts in the one day... that's enough big footy for me for the year. Enjoy.

People talking about North sunshines recruits.. Pleaseee there recruits are from an average twos side correct me if I'm wrong but I'm right lol
Bit of positivity wouldn't go astray... Good on the club for trying to get better.... It would be a very hard sell getting guys to the club when they are coming from so far back

Last edited:

Afternoon gents.
Just moved back to melb (Docklands) from interstate and looking to play some local footy.
Can't make training all the time due to work commitments so rules out playing A grade (plus a lower grade will look after the legs better).
Any suggestions for a club in the western region as I work in Geelong.
Looking for a good friendly club that is relaxed but no scumbags

Afternoon gents.
Just moved back to melb (Docklands) from interstate and looking to play some local footy.
Can't make training all the time due to work commitments so rules out playing A grade (plus a lower grade will look after the legs better).

albanvale is the club your looking for mate :) shoot me a pm we can talk

Afternoon gents.

Surely this can't be serious and just trying to generate some conversation between clubs as you shouldn't need to go on big footy to find a club mate.
Also if you rate yourself an A Grade player but want a lower level due to you cannot train I suggest you play div 2. Suggest you turn off at Williamstown Rd exit and drive about 1km towards Footscray and play for Yarraville/Seddon Eagles buddy. They just got relegated from Div1 so should be competitive. One of the best grounds in the league, "if not the best" and Pretty good club
Close to Docklands in case you like a few frothies after games..

I'm follow the EDFL but there is great banter on this div3 forum.. Very funny..

Stay away from lavo then

Ha ha, bit harsh Grassbag. They used to be pretty rough but surely that was years ago and they weren't alone. They have outlasted some other clubs though and held together. Haven't they changed and people on the committee are pushing in the right direction. I know one of the older guys, now on the committee and his a bloody ripper guy and wouldn't waste his time if he didn't believe in what they are doing.

I will also point out that I used to be involved in a club in the old FDL and "most" players in these so called rough clubs were actually alright so a few bad apples. And the spectators of some clubs in div3 don't respect the game enough which if not reigned in can give clubs a bad name, yet behind the scenes there are good people.
I say get a tough big president and sort out the bad eggs as most are just mouths who would crap themselves if confronted one out..

"As a point of note Laverton are however just off the freeway" very funny!!

Who is this Henners bloke, sounds like a jet
I played against him years ago while he was at Rockbank. Its simple, get in his face, he'll do something stupid and get sent off. Can't control his temper. Can take a contested mark and can kick a ball but it takes more than that to play footy. Watched him play against us last year, kicked 4 in the first quarter then went missing for the rest of the game. He's a cat.

Anyway, how's numbers been at this time of year? I cannot wait to unleash a few of our boys this season. Very solid preseason, and will be massive improvers in 2015.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely this can't be serious and just trying to generate some conversation between clubs as you shouldn't need to go on big footy to find a club mate.
Also if you rate yourself an A Grade player but want a lower level due to you cannot train I suggest you play div 2. Suggest you turn off at Williamstown Rd exit and drive about 1km towards Footscray and play for Yarraville/Seddon Eagles buddy. They just got relegated from Div1 so should be competitive. One of the best grounds in the league, "if not the best" and Pretty good club
Close to Docklands in case you like a few frothies after games..

I'm follow the EDFL but there is great banter on this div3 forum.. Very funny..

Haha thanks for the conspiracy theory Turbo.
As much a I can't train I know my legs would struggle against what is imagine would be young fit blokes in second divy.
So with limited training and a pretty solid rig that's why I'd like to play divy 3
As you are a fan of EDFL you'll know A grades a very good comp and I played a few seasons in the Greenvale 1's before I moved interstate for work a number of years ago.
Also I don't have Facebook and not from the western subs so where else would I get a heads up about clubs?

Afternoon gents.

If you work in Geelong there's a few clubs to sus out, it's completely upto you. I'm playing down at Tarneit Titans (first year at tarneit) and I can tell you it's a great group of blokes down there. We are division three after all so if you're just looking to get the legs rolling over and have a kick with some good blokes then come down. (scumbag free) We're on the up but it's still a work in progress. In all honesty the majority of Divy 3 clubs are pretty good and relaxed but you will know the clubs to stay away from after a quick look.

If not it is worth sussing out some Divy 2 clubs as well, Manor Lakes Storm is a great club too. You could also try Yarraville Seddon Sea Eagles but they're pretty serious about their footy so I'm unsure if you'll be able to play without training.

Mate we are a family orientated club. couldn't talkaline it up high enough. Top blokes, aiming for finals this season. Place to be

Good stuff Loyalty.. It's developing in areas around the footy ground which should provide youngsters for the future.
What would happen to areas like Laverton without the footy/cricket club. Kids would have nothing to do and then create havoc.

Well done guys and keeping pushing against the odds. If you could make finals that would be a good start to building something. Takes a lot of effort and many hands to come from where your at so good luck to you and your team..

Haha thanks for the conspiracy theory Turbo.
As much a I can't train I know my legs would struggle against what is imagine would be young fit blokes in second divy.
So with limited training and a pretty solid rig that's why I'd like to play divy 3
As you are a fan of EDFL you'll know A grades a very good comp and I played a few seasons in the Greenvale 1's before I moved interstate for work a number of years ago.
Also I don't have Facebook and not from the western subs so where else would I get a heads up about clubs?

Oh Doggies, love your work. With this attitude im a fan and don't even know you. Go to Keilor Park in div2 EDFL (as 10 mins from where I live) as they could do with a big rig and seems like what your after.. I will come down and watch a praccie game and if you go alright and bowl a few over (with the big rig) I will arrange you a player sponsor..

Cheers

Have also
If you work in Geelong there's a few clubs to sus out, it's completely upto you. I'm playing down at Tarneit Titans (first year at tarneit) and I can tell you it's a great group of blokes down there. We are division three after all so if you're just looking to get the legs rolling over and have a kick with some good blokes then come down. (scumbag free) We're on the up but it's still a work in progress. In all honesty the majority of Divy 3 clubs are pretty good and relaxed but you will know the clubs to stay away from after a quick look.

If not it is worth sussing out some Divy 2 clubs as well, Manor Lakes Storm is a great club too. You could also try Yarraville Seddon Sea Eagles but they're pretty serious about their footy so I'm unsure if you'll be able to play without training.
posted

Have also posted on the Geelong District FL Bigfooty page as well.
But the cab fair home if I have a few beverages would be huge!

Might have a look at Albanvale an Tarneit.

Have also

posted

Have also posted on the Geelong District FL Bigfooty page as well.
But the cab fair home if I have a few beverages would be huge!

Might have a look at Albanvale an Tarneit.
Get down to the cobras mate! There is a reason we have 7 blokes in our senior side that have played over 300 games at the club its cause once ur there u never leave and if they do leave to play higher levels they always come back. Great club

Get down to the cobras mate! There is a reason we have 7 blokes in our senior side that have played over 300 games at the club its cause once ur there u never leave and if they do leave to play higher levels they always come back. Great club
I think he said relaxed and no scumbags didn't people and players at the Cobras get investigated and jailed by the police for some very serious issues?

I think he said relaxed and no scumbags didn't people and players at the Cobras get investigated and jailed by the police for some very serious issues?
Dont know none of my buissness either is it urs.. there isnt one scumbag at albanvale

Where did you come from mate? I know they have a few from Hoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back