Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reserves_dud

Team Captain
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Says you uve been a sook for years you are quick to run it through your old club let alone some of your old players sook
Fair call

I'm sick and tired of being called a spanker and assuming I can't afford a car to cross the west gate bridge
I do have a car it's just not registered or mine ....

Just coz I got no teeth doesn't mean I go no culture

LavertonMagpie

All Australian
Feb 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Fair call

I'm sick and tired of being called a spanker and assuming I can't afford a car to cross the west gate bridge
I do have a car it's just not registered or mine ....

Just coz I got no teeth doesn't mean I go no culture
Mate to you Kulcha is a Maori band that sang "boom Shaka Shaka jam"!!!

Reserves_dud

Team Captain
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hey karim running the tan tomorrow if you're interested in joining old mate....

Trying not to let my fitness levels sag off too much over the xmas break

karim13

Club Legend
Feb 16, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Mr sensitive PC all of a sudden now... Toughen up you sook

Mate you are a dead set germ, u been sooking for years. No one likes you coz u are a tool and the most negative bloke on bigfooty.. Why are you even here u have no association with the wrfl.. Let go of the past mate lavo sacked u years ago.. F off no one wants to hear ur dribble.. All the big footy world will like my post coz they all agree with me :)

Reserves_dud

Team Captain
May 17, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Mate you are a dead set germ, u been sooking for years. No one likes you coz u are a tool and the most negative bloke on bigfooty.. Why are you even here u have no association with the wrfl.. Let go of the past mate lavo sacked u years ago.. F off no one wants to hear ur dribble.. All the big footy world will like my post coz they all agree with me :)
To be fair I do get a few laughs out of Justin's posts and the replies when he dangles some bait

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LavertonMagpie

All Australian
Feb 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
you are an uneducated, inept imbecile sniper that when can't get a kick which was and is regularly you stoop to coward punches and various other cheap shots. An absolute stain on a player and an absolute battler. No-one that has played against you will disagree... That is the true term of a s**t bloke

LavertonMagpie

All Australian
Feb 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Most people know he is baiting though and they just bait back because they know he can't cop it
I can't cop it... Are you serious? I was the best sledger in the game before I matured as a playing coach ... Which by the way none of you dickwads will ever be a coach let alone considered... Take away Laverton and remember that I was nominated for coach of the decade at Hampton... Get a clue you arse bandits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back