WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are an uneducated, inept imbecile sniper that when can't get a kick which was and is regularly you stoop to coward punches and various other cheap shots. An absolute stain on a player and an absolute battler. No-one that has played against you will disagree... That is the true term of a s**t bloke

Lol I reckon Iv thrown 1 punch in my life and it happened to be against your mob after one of ur players sniped a Cs player..
Uneducated? Coz my grammar ain't up to ur standards?
Answer this question u germ, what makes you better then all these ppl?
Is it coz you run a business? I'm a director of 2 companies
Is it coz you have coached?
I've coached junior and senior footy, only reserves but probably better then the senior sides you coached
Or is it coz ur such a good looking bloke? I'v put away more chicks then footy games you have played..
You keep bringing up ur business mate I probably pay more tax then u take home
Tosssssaaass ;)

Ps: and I'm a life member :)

Lol I reckon Iv thrown 1 punch in my life and it happened to be against your mob after one of ur players sniped a Cs player..
I've coached junior and senior footy, only reserves but probably better then the senior sides you coached
Or is it coz ur such a good looking bloke? I'v put away more chicks then footy games you have played..
Tosssssaaass ;)

Karim goes BANG!

Tosssssaaass ;)

No need to prove yourself to me you minion! Fair dinkum. I'm just better than you, that's all that matters. Keep on plugging away fella ;)

you are an uneducated, inept imbecile sniper that when can't get a kick which was and is regularly you stoop to coward punches and various other cheap shots. An absolute stain on a player and an absolute battler. No-one that has played against you will disagree... That is the true term of a s**t bloke
I disagree.
I can't cop it... Are you serious? I was the best sledger in the game before I matured as a playing coach ... Which by the way none of you dickwads will ever be a coach let alone considered... Take away Laverton and remember that I was nominated for coach of the decade at Hampton... Get a clue you arse bandits!
Yep you can't cop it because you've just had a sook about me saying you can't cop it...
Have you thought that there are a few people on here that have coached and own their own successful business, they just don't feel the need to try and make up for other inadequacies they have by blurting them out on a Div 3 footy forum?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did u know? Got my own room though..

Ps: it's the Lebanese lover ;)
Just remember this Jason, you will hate to admit this but your club Albanvale called me on 2 occasions to see if I would be interested in coaching your club... I can't have been too bad for that to happen!
Imagine I did? You would be a certainty to be playing 2's from round 1.

I disagree.

Yep you can't cop it because you've just had a sook about me saying you can't cop it...
Have you thought that there are a few people on here that have coached and own their own successful business, they just don't feel the need to try and make up for other inadequacies they have by blurting them out on a Div 3 footy forum?

I have also coached my own side and run a business keep and eye for me on the Fortune 500 magazine cover next year if my cashies keep tracking the way they are

Ps.... I'm still a dud

I disagree.

No I haven't thought that at all.. To think about it I would have to care and simply I don't... You actually seen like one of the better blokes on here dude... Some semblance of intelligence. Would have thought that like reserves dud you would have worked out that 99% of the crap I spin on here is to get a reaction from the minions. Cheers Stuart!

Just remember this Jason, you will hate to admit this but your club Albanvale called me on 2 occasions to see if I would be interested in coaching your club... I can't have been too bad for that to happen!

Nothing wrong with playing 2's.... Being the big fish in the disabled pond

My specialty haha

I would have thought a clearance would have been lodged well before round 1

I can't cop it... Are you serious? I was the best sledger in the game before I matured as a playing coach ... Which by the way none of you dickwads will ever be a coach let alone considered... Take away Laverton and remember that I was nominated for coach of the decade at Hampton... Get a clue you arse bandits!
Wel get on there league bigfooty an brag about your coaching ability there you might get a pat on the back but you were a s**t coach an player in the wrfl

Really? Who rang you? Deffinatly Making up stories now..
Would have upset a few back in the day if you dropped the vice captain :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back