WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newport Power very confident in winning the flag and have requested that they start their 2016 senior campaign in Divvy 2!

They mark williams and Lewis which I'm sure will dominate the Comp.. Only two players but I'm guessing they'll bring their mates

They mark williams and Lewis which I'm sure will dominate the Comp.. Only two players but I'm guessing they'll bring their mates
Jordan Lewis is taking training but I think you'll find is still playing for Hawthorn.
As for Williams if he concentrates as hard on his footy as he does betting on the trackside cartoons at the local TAB he should go well

Jordan Lewis is taking training but I think you'll find is still playing for Hawthorn.
As for Williams if he concentrates as hard on his footy as he does betting on the trackside cartoons at the local TAB he should go well
Jordan's brother is playing there, not Jordan...

Newport would need to pick up at least 15 good senior players to finish in the top couple in Div 3. The under 18's they have had over the last couple of years have not been challenged physically, so they could be in for a shock when they can no longer bully their opponents.
Heard a few of these gun 18's might be on the move because they've realised it might all be to hard

Jordan Lewis would be a great pickup!!!

Broadford football club looking practice game for 3 football teams
Seniors
Reserves
U18
At Broadford
April 2 or 3
Please inbox if interested

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunshine Heights Football Club is back in full training as the Dragons prepare for season 2016.

The club is hungry for success and great strides are being taken to ensure that 2016 takes the club forward. From new sponsorships to retaining and adding to our coaching staff and playing group, everything is looking positive.

We are always looking for enthusiastic and committed players to join our ranks. If you are interested in playing with the Dragons in 2016 and beyond, please don’t hesitate to come down to training (Monday and Wednesday nights at Tallintyre Reserve, West Sunshine. Next to Glengala Primary School. Gym sessions Thursdays TBC).

If you would like more information, please contact myself on here or message our administrator on our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/sunshineheightsfc/ and they will get you in touch with the right people.

Good luck to all clubs in 2016.

Go Heights!

See lots of clearances going to Newport Power and some quality players among those
Looking like the Lebanese national team decent players there will do well.. Not much from other clubs did see John zangari looking at going Suns I might be wrong but also Jamie zarafa an big tip top having a look there also good on them thay don't need to prove themselves have a run an enjoy it now

Looking like the Lebanese national team decent players there will do well.. Not much from other clubs did see John zangari looking at going Suns I might be wrong but also Jamie zarafa an big tip top having a look there also good on them thay don't need to prove themselves have a run an enjoy it now
Haha... I think I've finally worked out who you are!!! Remember the time you wanted to come to Lavo from a club in Melton where you played 2's all season and wanted a job and a car! If you are that bloke I've never heard a more ridiculous request! Haha

Haha... I think I've finally worked out who you are!!! Remember the time you wanted to come to Lavo from a club in Melton where you played 2's all season and wanted a job and a car! If you are that bloke I've never heard a more ridiculous request! Haha
Wel that was out of the blue but No no mr Moran very wrong wouldnt know where Melton is I've always been around the wrfl just an avid watcher

Tarneit recruit Richard Psalia from EDFL. More than handy player and should go well in div3. Will play forward or mid and has some tricks.

Newport recruiting from everywhere. Interesting names and up to 10 with the same surname. Big task for Williams. Hope he understands what his in for and has some good strong assistants off field, but if they stay disciplined and get enough forward entries, Williams will kick plenty. Will be to smart for this division. Could he alone, get them into finals?
The flip side is, it becomes to difficult and he leaves after 4 or 5 rounds..

Good luck to them as the area needs a football club, after so many in this area folding over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back