WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree guys gonna be 3 good games this week hopefully the road runners can get the points would be great for the club!
Anyway to keep the thread going anyone wanna have a crack at..
Div 3 League B&F winner?
Div 3 League leading goal kicker?
Or do a team of the year?
Pretty close to the end of the season most teams played each other twice so thought it would be good to see where blokes stand..
I've done a team of the year list on page 1
So my b&f would be plummer(albanvale) or Mitchell (Laverton)

Goal kicker pierce (braybrook)
I agree if pierce (braybrook)
And the bnf winner Plummer (Albanvale) or Sidebottom (braybrook) or even number 5 and 6 for the sharks to be honest anyone could win it

I will tip this week
Albanvale to beat sanctuary lakes will be a good game albanvale by 24 points but if albanvAle wanna make a statement they should beat them by much more
Braybrook over lavo by 60 few weeks ago was a hickup for braybrook but i wouldnt think it would happen agian. North susnhine vs tarneit i think will be a great game prob not the most skilled game but will be to teams slugging it out desprate for the 4 points i say tarneit by 2 goals. North sunshine will finish winless in my book n should start looking to recruit asap.
Best of luck to all team.
Ill be going down to albanvAle vs sanctuary lakes.

I will tip this week
Albanvale to beat sanctuary lakes will be a good game albanvale by 24 points but if albanvAle wanna make a statement they should beat them by much more
Braybrook over lavo by 60 few weeks ago was a hickup for braybrook but i wouldnt think it would happen agian. North susnhine vs tarneit i think will be a great game prob not the most skilled game but will be to teams slugging it out desprate for the 4 points i say tarneit by 2 goals. North sunshine will finish winless in my book n should start looking to recruit asap.

I will tip this week
Have Tarneit/ Nth Sunshine picked up anyone since their first game does anyone know? Otherwise couldn't see the result changing that much really. I've seen a few Tarneit games from living close to their ground including the first round game and they looked a class above there.

Braybrook by 80 over lavo they want that second spot so will be hard to beat at home
Albanvale over sharks by 12 points sanctuary lakes might bounce back but Albanvale to good
And I'll go north sunshine over trarneit, north sunshine hangin for a win and will throw everything at em

I agree if pierce (braybrook)
And the bnf winner Plummer (Albanvale) or Sidebottom (braybrook) or even number 5 and 6 for the sharks to be honest anyone could win it
Braybrook by 80 over lavo they want that second spot so will be hard to beat at home
Albanvale over sharks by 12 points sanctuary lakes might bounce back but Albanvale to good
And I'll go north sunshine over trarneit, north sunshine hangin for a win and will throw everything at em
Yeh I'm tipping north sunshine by 4 goals over Tarneit, Albanvale to be too physical and too skilful for S.Lakes by 5 goals, and Braybrook to get up by 12 goals against an ordinary Laverton in the dry. Hopefully decent umpires turn up this week.

So went down to albanvale n had a look and the first quarter was All albanvale they looked good dominated play but just hungry for goals and inacurate also had the wind. Second quarter albanvale was good at holding off SL then they got abit agead of them selves n SL slammed on 6 goals second quarter in the third quarter albanvale did what a good side should do and dominated everything got in front and held of a storming SL also was near albanvale bench they had 1 on the bench from half time and had a man sent off n still held on. So will see how albanvale vs Braybrook goes next week.

I must say great win by the road runners that would of been there grand final today so hats off to them and even there twos are getting a sniff of finals!!
With Albanvale I went and seen them today as well they seemed to control the game but the sharks kept coming as they they had the leg speed over them!
And for braybrook well what a turn around from last tile against the magpies a 22 goal smashing are they hitting there straps at the right time or did lavo just crumble?
What a game next week will be
Match of the round cobras v brookers
What's the tips

No doubt braybrook have hit their straps but the played against 14 blokes for the last qtr & a half & the umps well lets just say bombers coach must have been giving blowjobs
Anyway I do think braybrook are a huge chance at the flag good team.

Ps for the bloke that put sheppabotom
For league b&f you would have to be kidding yourself

14 blokes? What happened there?
I find that hard to believe about the umpires as they hate braybrook don't they? But lavo wouldn't of helped there causes lol
Sanctuary lakes can get 2nd spot back if the cobras beat braybrook who's going to win that one?

14 blokes? What happened there?
I find that hard to believe about the umpires as they hate braybrook don't they? But lavo wouldn't of helped there causes lol
Sanctuary lakes can get 2nd spot back if the cobras beat braybrook who's going to win that one?

Bobby smith & josh lambert injured went of in the 2nd ,bell ended up ruckin in the 3rd then in the 3rd Hanna AJ cox & a couple of other couldn't go back on because of pretty serious Injuries & bell got sent off at the start of the 4th which was unacceptable!
Unpires disgraceful mate they hate both teams but that's what happens when ur in div 3 they give ya terrible umpsires

But like I said braybrook came out the blocks they were always gonna win

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bobby smith & josh lambert injured went of in the 2nd ,bell ended up ruckin in the 3rd then in the 3rd Hanna AJ cox & a couple of other couldn't go back on cos of pretty serious Injuries & bell got sent off at the start of the 4th which was unacceptable!
Unpires disgraceful mate they hate both teams but that's what happens when ur in div 3 they give ya terrible umps!

But like I said braybrook came out the blocks they were always gonna win
Still blaming the umpires... Some things never change....

To be fair some of the names I've seen playing 1's for laverton that were 2's players during morans time.... Are just not up to it.... That's why the club has gone backwards since justin left

If justin was the problem then why did a truckload of guys leave for sanc lakes and west footscray once justin was gone shouldn't they have all come back?

Plus Dallas harvey pulled the pin after one year which left the club coach less during pre season just before the start of the season

I'm not trying to start up the whole Moran vs lavo deros fight again but Justin's intentions while at lavo were nothing but trying to improve the place

Last edited by a moderator:
The word down at cobra land last week is they have a huge injury list 3 from last weeks game and few from the past 3 weeks plus players that are having legal issues who wont play for the rest of this year plus there full forward will likely miss this week and mayb finals on report from and incident on saturday i recken albanvale will struggle this week and may end up being runners up this year if they dont get there injuries in check. So i think braybrook have improved more but havnt seen em play since anzac day.

U would think braybrook will want to make a statement as they want to make sure they get the double chance! Cos if sanctuary lakes win and braybrook loose they swap spots
I think braybrook will win if Albanvale have injuries! 6 goals
But will be tighter when they meet again in the first final
Sanctuary lakes will be shattered if they don't get the double chance

Did anyone see the mock odds for the div 3 flag on wrfl Facebook page? It had as follows
Braybrook $1.90
Albanvale $2.05
All the rest $201

Are we really counting out Sanctuary lakes or are they a chance?
Seeing that they only lost by 8 points to Albanvale, surely they're worthy of acknowledgement as a flag contender...

Did anyone see the mock odds for the div 3 flag on wrfl Facebook page? It had as follows
Braybrook $1.90
Albanvale $2.05
All the rest $201

Are we really counting out Sanctuary lakes or are they a chance?
Seeing that they only lost by 8 points to Albanvale, surely they're worthy of acknowledgement as a flag contender...
Tbh watching the albanvale vs SL game and must say the only chance they have of making the GF is if albanvale cant get there injuried players back on the park albanvale had 4 out plus had 3 injuried by half time and still won so if albanvale cant get there full list back. But even so braybrook are flying at the minute and they would have to have something really bad to happen to alot of there players to stumble.
MY TIPS FOR THE WEEK
Albanvale vs braybrook ( match of the day) braybrook by 5 goals
Lavo vs tarniet lavo by 45 pts
SL vs nth sunshine SL by 100+
Albanvale will finish on top braybrook 2nd sanctuary lakes 3rd lavo 4th

Tbh watching the albanvale vs SL game and must say the only chance they have of making the GF is if albanvale cant get there injuried players back on the park albanvale had 4 out plus had 3 injuried by half time and still won so if albanvale cant get there full list back. But even so braybrook are flying at the minute and they would have to have something really bad to happen to alot of there players to stumble.
MY TIPS FOR THE WEEK
Albanvale vs braybrook ( match of the day) braybrook by 5 goals
Lavo vs tarniet lavo by 45 pts
SL vs nth sunshine SL by 100+
Albanvale will finish on top braybrook 2nd sanctuary lakes 3rd lavo 4th

Apprently SL were missing there captain last week and Dinan who i know is a good player, where was last weeks game played? because if it was at Albanvale then SL could get them on a bigger ground

How did the games play out today
I see the brookers got over the line against an under done Albanvale but good win as they needed to finish 2nd!
I was down at lavo and they came out firing smashed them all day they just have to run out with that side next week and they can give them a head ach if not a upset if they hit them early

As for the Albanvale v braybrook can I find out some info about that will albanvales ins beat braybrook next week or will braybrook go straight into the granny!
My prediction is braybrook v Albanvale
3 times in 4 they will play each other

How did the games play out today
I see the brookers got over the line against an under done Albanvale but good win as they needed to finish 2nd!
I was down at lavo and they came out firing smashed them all day they just have to run out with that side next week and they can give them a head ach if not a upset if they hit them early

As for the Albanvale v braybrook can I find out some info about that will albanvales ins beat braybrook next week or will braybrook go straight into the granny!
My prediction is braybrook v Albanvale
3 times in 4 they will play each other
yeah look went down and watched the game braybrook came into the contest physical and albanvale wernt ready heard who there outs where very capable of matching if not beating braybrook. but braybrook really set the tone early and albanvale where very sluggish then in the second quarter albanvale started to come few injuries to braybrook also but albanvale kicked a few in a row then braybrook steered the ship this happened for the rest of the game albanvale came out firing early then faded late albanvale however started to get real physical it was all fair play but albanvale where harder in the last half i could see there where some sore bodies at the end of the game i think that was the wake up call albanvale needed in terms of physicality but heard the braybrook players after the game saying they enjoyed the contest and it was like the albanvale vs braybrook of old both teams went to war and they will back it up next week and the stakes will be higher im still gunna tip albanvale only coz i tipped them early in the season but next week will be much closer then yesterday i look forward to watching!

Braybrook “the team to beat” - http://bit.ly/1BskgNq
Predictions fellas?
I'm tipping Braybrook to beat Albanvale in a thriller.... While I'm on it, can someone fill me in about the rumours of Albanvale player/s in legal trouble? And do they have any currently suspended?
I could be very wrong..

And Sanctuary Lakes to flog Laverton and cop a few late ones while they're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back