WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictions fellas?
I'm tipping Braybrook to beat Albanvale in a thriller.... While I'm on it, can someone fill me in about the rumours of Albanvale player/s in legal trouble? And do they have any currently suspended?
I could be very wrong..

And Sanctuary Lakes to flog Laverton and cop a few late ones while they're at it.
I'll tip braybrook by about 4-5 goals again even tho Albanvale have a couple to come back in they will still be to strong and the sharks to maybe up set them next week to get in the granny!!
But lavo's mad Monday is already planned they done well to get there but this is it lol

Predictions fellas?
I'm tipping Braybrook to beat Albanvale in a thriller.... While I'm on it, can someone fill me in about the rumours of Albanvale player/s in legal trouble? And do they have any currently suspended?
I could be very wrong..

And Sanctuary Lakes to flog Laverton and cop a few late ones while they're at it.
Yeah look i only heard wispers down there over the past 2 weeks not the club but 3 players are in legal trouble for an incident on australia day and will not play agian and albanvales full forward had a week off back this week tho.

Predictions fellas?
I could be very wrong..

Yeah look i only heard wispers down there over the past 2 weeks not the club but 3 players are in legal trouble for an incident on australia day and will not play agian and albanvales full forward had a week off back this week tho.

Ill
Any fancy doing an end of season review on all team?
I'll have a go
Albanvale= at the start of the year everyone thought they would do no good in div 2, to there credit they finished on top in div 3

braybrook= I think people thought they would do better this year as in being more competitive which they did in patches I think are the best side in division 3 but need to improve if they are to go back up!
Sanctuary lakes were meant to be on the improve which they have but still a fair bit off to un disaplan
Lavo were meant to close the doors but a few people stuck fat and good on em for playing I'm a final
I'm not doing the rest
But I'll get to this week
I think braybrook will go into the granny by about 5-6 goals
The sharks will win by 15-20 plus and a real close game with Albanvale v sharks next week
So my predictions are braybrook to win the flag and Albanvale and the sharks will fight for second

My tips for this week are as follows
Albanvale over braybrook in a close one im less than convinced but i wont be jumping over board
Sharks to beat lavo by 40 pts

glad i didnt jump off albanvale and i must eat my words albanvale where pritty convincing today they played hard tough footy and braybrook wernt upto the task albanvale lead all! day if i was the wrfl i would be excited with how divvy 3 has turned out still some good footballers rolling around down there

Fair call elite ownez. It's definitely a less predictable comp than I originally thought. Assuming Sanctuary Lakes will roll Laverton, have we still written off S.L or are they a chance to beat Braybrook?

Both teams were hard at it.,came down to basics though, Albanvale used the ball a bit better.,they roved to Braybrooks ruckman all day.they played in front when it counted,just more wise heads around the ground.Also had a X factor sit on the bench all day.

Both teams were hard at it.,came down to basics though, Albanvale used the ball a bit better.,they roved to Braybrooks ruckman all day.they played in front when it counted,just more wise heads around the ground.Also had a X factor sit on the bench all day.

Laverton were stiff just a fitter sanctuary lakes got them over the line was spewin laverton didn't get up they wanted it more all day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah thats a good call inwasnt saying braybrook wernt hard at the ball but u are right the basics were key and albanvale did all the right things. also who was the x factor on bench? And didnt watch the end of lavo vs SL went to watch the west footscray vs glenorden game. But early in the game both teams where physical and from what i have seen SL didnt play bad lavo played great footy early and to answer in my opinion SL could beat braybrook i recken anyone of the 3 remaining can beat each other on any given day its so unpredictable.

Yeah thats a good call inwasnt saying braybrook wernt hard at the ball but u are right the basics were key and albanvale did all the right things. also who was the x factor on bench? And didnt watch the end of lavo vs SL went to watch the west footscray vs glenorden game. But early in the game both teams where physical and from what i have seen SL didnt play bad lavo played great footy early and to answer in my opinion SL could beat braybrook i recken anyone of the 3 remaining can beat each other on any given day its so unpredictable.

Bartolo spent all of what I seen on the bench, surely worth 4 goals in that standard. Still anyone's flag I reakon. Wouldn't write SL off, could come down to the coach who gets it right

went to both games on the weekend without sidebottom braybrook look shocked well deserved by albanvale... And laverton came out really hard to the sharks played a great game laverton derserves some praise.. sharks just ran it out better towards the end... Should be interesting SL VS brookers this weekend

Bartolo spent all of what I seen on the bench, surely worth 4 goals in that standard. Still anyone's flag I reakon. Wouldn't write SL off, could come down to the coach who gets it right
Ohh was wondering about him i thought he was injured didnt get much game time has been known to snag a few . Any reason he didnt get much game time?

went to both games on the weekend without sidebottom braybrook look shocked well deserved by albanvale... And laverton came out really hard to the sharks played a great game laverton derserves some praise.. sharks just ran it out better towards the end... Should be interesting SL VS brookers this weekend
Yep i agreed laverton do deserve plenty of praise they were shot at the start of the year and many including myself thought they would just make the numbers up but they proved they have the cattle however things turned out they should hold there heads high and build for next year.

Wow by the looks of it i missed a great game of footy yesterday! Mind you i went to the WF v GO game which was a great game as well... anyway, credit to Laverton, even though they lost they have had a fantastic year, for a team that was apparently going to "fold" and getting into an elimination final and nearly winning is a great effort.

As for the discussion above, i agree with Haz, it is anyones race.. you would be silly to write SL off. We are forgetting Lavo beat Braybrook a couple months ago, so it's no shame in only just beating them.

Can anyone who went to the match tell me a few players from each team who stood out? Curious to know, cheers.

Very quite on here and the finals series is a cracker hmm
My tip for the week will be braybrook over SL but much closer then last time however wouldnt mind seeing SL get up for there first GF in club history and who knows if braybrook still have a few sore bodies they may even yet but braybrook are tough to beat especially with there big boys in.

In response to seeds I was impressed with Mitchell, foreman there big forward and Brian Lawry who seemed to stay on San lakes best player this year Pras most of the game and done well... For sharks there ruckman number 13 dinan and Danny hutch were impressive..

Will be very interesting game hopefully good conditions so we can view another good hit out

Should be a couple of good games this week as braybrook would want both sides getting into the granny and also albanvales twos will want to get through!
But as for the ones I think braybrook bigger bodies will get them through but they need to be better then last week

Should be a couple of good games this week as braybrook would want both sides getting into the granny and also albanvales twos will want to get through!
But as for the ones I think braybrook bigger bodies will get them through but they need to be better then last week
Yeah fair call i forgot about the braybrook vs albanvale 2's battle i think thats an important game for both clubs in terms of showing abit of depth but also going in that direction if SL 1's win they will have 1 and 2's in the gf so its a fair effort for those 3 clubs and as i have said a success for divvy 3 will be keen to hear the trade rumours comming soon.

Wonder how many players Braybrook will "find" to play twos this week?
Somehow they had over half a new footy team run out against SL a team that beat them by over 100 3 weeks ago.

I know this happens everywhere but this was just taking the p!ss and I know SL have contacted the WRFL about it and they may be asking for ID checks before the game.

Should bring back the picture id to stop this cheating
Haha you idiot. There are a lot of fringe players at Braybrook who find themselves playing 2s one week and 1s the next & vice versa. It's not cheating to rotate players so stop your sooking...

Wonder how many players Braybrook will "find" to play twos this week?

Somehow they had over half a new footy team run out against SL a team that beat them by over 100 3 weeks ago.

I know this happens everywhere but this was just taking the p!ss and I know SL have contacted the WRFL about it and they may be asking for ID checks before the game.

Should bring back the picture id to stop this cheating
Sheep stations?
It's division 3 reserves where only the bottom 2 sides missed out playing finals... Seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back