WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footy is footy and to some people that's as high a level as they will play

Coz it means nothing to you doesn't mean it doesn't to the blokes playing that have worked all year... Fair is fair

By the way how Lavo ressies go? Wonder what u be saying if they loaded against you
I'm no longer involved with Lavo dude.... Sadly :)

Footy is footy and to some people that's as high a level as they will play

Coz it means nothing to you doesn't mean it doesn't to the blokes playing that have worked all year... Fair is fair

By the way how Lavo ressies go? Wonder what u be saying if they loaded against you
And if I was... 'Control the controllable'... Wouldn't complain... Just play your best and if you're good enough you win. Simple

Is there any proof In this or are u pretendin your not from sanctuary lakes and worried about them if they make the granny?

Lol no I'm actually from Altona and was down with a mate from albanvale who pointed it out coz they played them the week before and he said it was a totally different team.

Was a great game for that level couldn't care who wins just think that it's poor form but it didn't work did it so probably got what they deserved

Either way I don't think it matters who wins tomorrow think albanvale got both covered pretty easy

Ha
Lol no I'm actually from Altona and was down with a mate from albanvale who pointed it out coz they played them the week before and he said it was a totally different team.

Was a great game for that level couldn't care who wins just think that it's poor form but it didn't work did it so probably got what they deserved

Either way I don't think it matters who wins tomorrow think albanvale got both covered pretty easy
Mate Braybrook has done nothing illegal, everyone who played last week I've seen at training so please grab a cloth, mop up all the s**t dribbling out of your mouth and post something worth reading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both sides in good balance if u ask me I'm from lavo an was there and braybrooks ones and twos were better most of not all
If they are switched on like that could be in for a cracker from both sides

Couldn't be loading there twos to much 9 goal winners in the ones

From lavo: go the brookers!!
Could have been the worst prelim ive seen was no physicality what so ever credit to braybrook they done only what they had to. To get up for this week but SL gee could have shown alot more they never really looked like it that was a shame but there young and they will learn from yesterday but its the big dance this week and the two heavyweights go at it i recken this will be a cracker albanvale by a kick after the siren my call

Could have been the worst prelim ive seen was no physicality what so ever credit to braybrook they done only what they had to. To get up for this week but SL gee could have shown alot more they never really looked like it that was a shame but there young and they will learn from yesterday but its the big dance this week and the two heavyweights go at it i recken this will be a cracker albanvale by a kick after the siren my call
Mate surely u didn't go into the sanctuary lakes game thinkin it was gonna be physical, they are by far the softest team I've EVER watched play footy

Does anyone find it ridiculous that the WRFL are looking at 2 new clubs for next year. Seriously Colts want out to Southern League, Heights are in all sorts, the standard of div 3 is nothing short of disgraceful and we are going to put in 2 new clubs???
Surely time for existing clubs to say “enough is enough Bob” lets consolidate what we have before expanding again. New clubs created at senior level only get their players from 1 source – other clubs and it is devastating the quality of footy starting at division 1 reserves level.
Bob is all about creating new clubs to create his division 3 but l ask the question “ is it more important to create new clubs quickly or to create good new clubs that are sustainable long term??”
Surely a rule needs to be implemented that states unless the club is existing and moving in from another league that new clubs must have juniors for 3-5 years before the establishment of a senior side so that they can grow their seniors from within. Caroline Springs had juniors for 5 or 6 years before a senior side was formed and are now sustainable, Sanctuary lakes and Tarneit are a joke being formed with no junior background previously and Manor Lakes is a still a question mark after a favourable draw in the 1st year which helped results
Just a common sense approach………………………

Does anyone find it ridiculous that the WRFL are looking at 2 new clubs for next year. Seriously Colts want out to Southern League, Heights are in all sorts, the standard of div 3 is nothing short of disgraceful and we are going to put in 2 new clubs???
Surely time for existing clubs to say “enough is enough Bob” lets consolidate what we have before expanding again. New clubs created at senior level only get their players from 1 source – other clubs and it is devastating the quality of footy starting at division 1 reserves level.
Bob is all about creating new clubs to create his division 3 but l ask the question “ is it more important to create new clubs quickly or to create good new clubs that are sustainable long term??”
Surely a rule needs to be implemented that states unless the club is existing and moving in from another league that new clubs must have juniors for 3-5 years before the establishment of a senior side so that they can grow their seniors from within. Caroline Springs had juniors for 5 or 6 years before a senior side was formed and are now sustainable, Sanctuary lakes and Tarneit are a joke being formed with no junior background previously and Manor Lakes is a still a question mark after a favourable draw in the 1st year which helped results
Just a common sense approach………………………
I agree great post clubs have been close to death due to new clubs being introduced to to the league if its 2 established clubs fine but fresh clubs will just kill other clubs especially depending on location so more or less bringing 2 in n mayb losing 2.

The big dance is only two more sleeps away
Who's goin to win the twos?
Who's goin to win the ones?
I'm goin a fairy take for braybrook ones and twos not by much but just to win
I'll be there in my white and black lavo gear supporting the brookers
Who is everyone supporting and why?

Was in the Hoppers Crossing area on the weekend, so I mozied on down to the div 3 finals. Good to see Matty Bellingham back to his finest for the Braybrook twos. Was disappointing to see the large group of Sanctuary Lakes reserves players gathered on the sidelines all soil themselves at the thought of him doing it again in the Grand Final.
Should be a cracker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back