WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
H
havent trained all week and didn't let the coach know so they got dropped... Simple

So hank......, tell me how you know this?? I know 1 of these boys very well and a bit strange for him to
A: just not turn up?
B: ring the coach or at least send a msg?

H
havent trained all week and didn't let the coach know so they got dropped... Simple

So hank......, tell me how you know this?? I know 1 of these boys very well and a bit strange for him to
A: just not turn up?
B: ring the coach or at least send a msg?

I hear braybrook will be the big mover this off season even after winning the flag

Want to Make next year a guarantee, will be hitting Manor lakes, Sunshine heights and S Lakes trying to pinch a few to complete what they have

Sidebottom Sinclair and Bellingham to WEST Footscray I've just heard and it's pretty close to the horses mouth

Makes sense seeing Wests are getting another injection of cash next year

Sidebottom Sinclair and Bellingham to WEST Footscray I've just heard and it's pretty close to the horses mouth

Makes sense seeing Wests are getting another injection of cash next year
Yeah also heard molisev is on the move not sure where or if its true but heard something about essendons vfl list once agian only heard this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Runsstraightlines you wouldn't be from braybrook yourself knowing this much about blokes lol
Don't u think hank2

lol na mate I couldn't run 50m to save my self!!! As I said I'm pretty good mates with 1 of them. He mentioned a bloke up there who is called the phantom shitter. Takes a s**t anytime, anywhere, in anything or on anything. I know his on here.

lol na mate I couldn't run 50m to save my self!!! As I said I'm pretty good mates with 1 of them. He mentioned a bloke up there who is called the phantom shitter. Takes a s**t anytime, anywhere, in anything or on anything. I know his on here.
Lol, fairly unrelated but not entirely incorrect.
I know that Charenko, Braun, Krueger and Wallace are all contemplating retirement. Sidebottom is keen to go to go div 1. Bellingham will be at North Footscray, you could be right about Sinclair though..

I hear braybrook will be the big mover this off season even after winning the flag

Want to Make next year a guarantee, will be hitting Manor lakes, Sunshine heights and S Lakes trying to pinch a few to complete what they have

I've heard the same Mattdougie also 3/4 of the team hasn't been paid there match payments for 6 weeks. Only the "club favourites" have been paid in full.

I've heard the same Mattdougie also 3/4 of the team hasn't been paid there match payments for 6 weeks. Only the "club favourites" have been paid in full.
Yeah not sure they will be getting away with not paying players agian next year so if they wanna be agressive in recruiting they would have to pay and do it properly as for sidebottom bellingham cherenko there massive loses 3 keys to there grand final win i feel. krueger was good but not great in gf and also braun but both equally good players and big loses

That would be 100% correct. The top 3 or 4 players were getting there envelopes while the rest were made to wait beacuase "sponsers" hadn't payed... The funny part about it is not only will they lose the mid tear blokes they didn't pay, the top liners will leave cause they dont wanna play div 3... WP braybrook

Yeah
That would be 100% correct. The top 3 or 4 players were getting there envelopes while the rest were made to wait beacuase "sponsers" hadn't payed... The funny part about it is not only will they lose the mid tear blokes they didn't pay, the top liners will leave cause they dont wanna play div 3... WP braybrook
braybrook won there flag and are most likely gunna plot along as they have done for past years now but lucky for them the divvy 3 isnt stacked full of good sides so they will still make there finals but who knows they may get there recruits and they may do the job but very hard to recruit divvy 2 players to divvy 3 clubs

Yeah not sure they will be getting away with not paying players agian next year so if they wanna be agressive in recruiting they would have to pay and do it properly as for sidebottom bellingham cherenko there massive loses 3 keys to there grand final win i feel. krueger was good but not great in gf and also braun but both equally good players and big loses

Would be happy to have all 5 in my team!! Although couldn't take much out of that needs a whole team to win games. Of what I saw during the year some of the blokes who had a pretty good season last yr either didn't get much of a look in or just played way out of position.

Wonder how the likes of Tarneit and Nth Sunshine will recruit this year? Tarneit had a good core of younger players but not sure if some of them will leave to bigger clubs. Nth Sunshine will probably stay as usual though, they don't usually have too many player movements

Was speaking to my brother who is good mates with the president of Braybrook, apparently they've already been busy with their recruiting for the coming season. Securing the services of former Carlton player Josh Bootsma and former Brisbane player Albert Proud, who is looking to move back home. If this is true, it would be hard to see Braybrook lose it next year.

Tarneit posted theirs on their facebook page Tom Robertson was the winner and Ryan Delekta was the runner up. Not sure on others though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back