WTF!!!!district ****ing league stealing hampden grounds for finals!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Mugavin

Rookie
Suspended
Jul 24, 2007
Warrnambool
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
the district league steals grounds for their finals...its a ****ing disgrace. hampden juniors finals have to be moved to some s**t district ground or out to mortlake...use your own ****ing grounds!!!

the district league steals grounds for their finals...its a ****ing disgrace. hampden juniors finals have to be moved to some s**t district ground or out to mortlake...use your own ****ing grounds!!!

Are you all there mate? The Mortlake ground is one of the best grounds in the Hampden League! The Mortlake ground has every right to host finals. Get over yourself! :thumbsdown:

Are you all there mate? The Mortlake ground is one of the best grounds in the Hampden League! The Mortlake ground has every right to host finals. Get over yourself! :thumbsdown:

It's still bloody stupid that two Warrnambool teams have to play the Grand Final in Mortlake. Would get a huge crowd and great atsmosphere if they played at the Reid.

I'd like to see them play, but there is no way in hell I'm going to Mortlake to see it. And I reckon about 100 other people would agree would have that opinion.

It's still bloody stupid that two Warrnambool teams have to play the Grand Final in Mortlake. Would get a huge crowd and great atsmosphere if they played at the Reid.

I'd like to see them play, but there is no way in hell I'm going to Mortlake to see it. And I reckon about 100 other people would agree would have that opinion.

Boo-hoo, Why should a Mortlake or a Koroit person has to go to Warrnambool to see their team play then? Looks like the Warrnambool boys are pissed off to see Terang-Mortlake, Koroit and Cobden or in the top 3. :D

Boo-hoo, Why should a Mortlake or a Koroit person has to go to Warrnambool to see their team play then? Looks like the Warrnambool boys are pissed off to see Terang-Mortlake, Koroit and Cobden or in the top 3. :D

The original post is referring to the under 16's Grand Final. Warrnambool and South Warrnambool have made it, and they have to go and play in Mortlake.

If Terang and Koroit made the Grand Final then it should be played at either Terang or Koroit. If two Warrnambool teams make it, they should play in Warrnambool.

The original post is referring to the under 16's Grand Final. Warrnambool and South Warrnambool have made it, and they have to go and play in Mortlake.

If Terang and Koroit made the Grand Final then it should be played at either Terang or Koroit. If two Warrnambool teams make it, they should play in Warrnambool.

That's fair enough then. But, let's just say Terang-Mortlake play Warrnambool in the Grand Final in the seniors right, why should Terang-Mortlake play at the Reid oval when Terang-Mortlake finished on the top of the ladder? The Grand Final should be played in Mortlake or Terang, preferably Mortlake. :p

That's fair enough then. But, let's just say Terang-Mortlake play Warrnambool in the Grand Final in the seniors right, why should Terang-Mortlake play at the Reid oval when Terang-Mortlake finished on the top of the ladder? The Grand Final should be played in Mortlake or Terang, preferably Mortlake. :p

The team that finishes on top has a week off at the start of the finals, while teams ranked 2 and 3 play each other. The winner of that game then plays against the number 1 team. The winner of that game goes straight to the Grand Final, and IMO they should get to host it (or at least play at the nearest ground with good facilities..you wouldn't want to play the Grand Final at Allan Oval).

The team that finishes on top has a week off at the start of the finals, while teams ranked 2 and 3 play each other. The winner of that game then plays against the number 1 team. The winner of that game goes straight to the Grand Final, and IMO they should get to host it (or at least play at the nearest ground with good facilities..you wouldn't want to play the Grand Final at Allan Oval).

I know how the final 5 works. Why bring that up? Sheesh!

Terang-Mortlake if they finish on top of the ladder should host the Grand Final. The DC Farren Oval, would be a better option.

Use your own grounds??? Is East Warrnambool not a tennant at the Reid Oval just as much as Warrnambool?

As for the friendlies, why would you want to play a final there anyway, its THE WORST ground in the western district by far. Its a disgrace that its used for football at all.

If your HAMPDEN grounds are sooooo good, why wasnt the final played at North?

Use your own grounds??? Is East Warrnambool not a tennant at the Reid Oval just as much as Warrnambool?

As for the friendlies, why would you want to play a final there anyway, its THE WORST ground in the western district by far. Its a disgrace that its used for football at all.

If your HAMPDEN grounds are sooooo good, why wasnt the final played at North?

Because it's too far for people like J Mugavin to travel. They don't like it. :D

Mortlake!?!? what the? no one is asking you to leave the state.. its like a 20 minute drive. if you really want to see the game like you say you do.. it shouldnt matter where it is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate if you had two people knocking at your door, one saying i'll think about taking it and the other saying i will take it now. Which one would you choose? The one that wants it now. Wise up to yourself

As a player who played for W'Bool in the U16's Granny way back when. Cant even remember the year 96 maybe, was part of colac & district league back then. It was cool to travel out to Mortlake for a Granny. Neutral ground, time to think about it on the way out, and time to savour it on the way back after we had won :).

Been a while since ive been back. There was a young fella by the name of Paul Ryan goin around back then was gonna be pretty good, anyone know if he is still about?

thats so true jamie mugavin needs to pull his head out of his arse and relise that his home ground is worse than playin in my backyard played a few practises matches there at th start of th year an got sick of runnin up an down th bloody hill all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back