Multiplat WWE 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Fuuuck me sideways. Just took AN HOUR to complete one of the matches in the Showcase mode. It was the 6 man tag between HBK, Booker T, and Nash vs HHH, Flair, and Jericho. The main thing was to pin Nash with HHH and HBK, along with Booker T kept on breaking the pin up and I got so pissed off that I nearly threw my controller across the room. I FINALLY managed to bear it, but **** me, it was annoying as ****.

**** 6 man tag matches.
Just had the same issue, ended up winning with the spinebuster after about 10 pedigree's.

Still got your receipt, take it back and say you dint get the codes, it should of been in there.
It was an online order so I have the online sales record.

It was an online order so I have the online sales record.

I didn't get mine with my JB pre-order either, so I created a ticket with 2kSupport and attached photos of my receipts and they replied asking for a photo of the receipts, game disc and game cover in a single photo and said he should be able to set me up with a code.

Try that and include your online sales record, they also helped me with the 10,000VC pre-order bonus for NBA 2k15 after I just sent photos of my receipt and gave them my PSN ID.

Since I've almost unlocked everything already and played through a lot of it, I "might" return this in the next few days, get my money back, and then buy Dragon Age: Inquisition.

It is not a terrible game, but with such few features and with career mode being boring as hell, it isn't worth $100.

Since I've almost unlocked everything already and played through a lot of it, I "might" return this in the next few days, get my money back, and then buy Dragon Age: Inquisition.

It is not a terrible game, but with such few features and with career mode being boring as hell, it isn't worth $100.

That was your first problem, who the hell still pays $100 for games?

Apparently the "15 year" career simulates after you win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. A guy on reddit got it in his 2nd year, another on the 2K forums won it in the 4th year. The game sends you straight to the end of the 15 years and to your retirement match. No storylines or feuds once you win the title. It's not a bug either, so if you want to pro-long your career you're going to have to purposely lose these matches. It's no wonder now that 2K didn't want to show much of this game off.
That freaking sucks. Yet one more thing HCTP has over it.

Last edited by a moderator:

I might do that, I brought mine from jb hi fi, what the return policy, 1 week or something isn't it, what excuse can I say, would they care if I just say it's s**t and don't want it.

I might do that, I brought mine from jb hi fi, what the return policy, 1 week or something isn't it, what excuse can I say, would they care if I just say it's s**t and don't want it.
Well I've done it before in the past and I've just used that excuse for AFL Live 2. For other games, I've said "I finished it. It was way too short and easy." and they don't care, since I buy another game of same value to replace it and so they don't lose any money.

I didn't get mine with my JB pre-order either, so I created a ticket with 2kSupport and attached photos of my receipts and they replied asking for a photo of the receipts, game disc and game cover in a single photo and said he should be able to set me up with a code.

Try that and include your online sales record, they also helped me with the 10,000VC pre-order bonus for NBA 2k15 after I just sent photos of my receipt and gave them my PSN ID.
Might give that a true. Is that only for online orders or all orders?

Might give that a true. Is that only for online orders or all orders?

I've only done physical copies but it'd be stupid if they didn't provide it for online orders, I'd give it a try.

With my NBA 2k15 they went straight ahead and added the 10,000VC to my account, no code or anything so that tells me they are able to help anyone.

That freaking sucks. Yet one more thing HCTP has over it.

I just entered the 4th year of my career, and I'm 7 and a half hours in. I would like to see anyone do a 15 year career.

I just entered the 4th year of my career, and I'm 7 and a half hours in. I would like to see anyone do a 15 year career.
I'll take up that bet whenever I start playing. Still, if you get stopped after winning the championship that's still s**t. The WWE doesn't end.

I've only done physical copies but it'd be stupid if they didn't provide it for online orders, I'd give it a try.

With my NBA 2k15 they went straight ahead and added the 10,000VC to my account, no code or anything so that tells me they are able to help anyone.
So just shoot them an email?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take up that bet whenever I start playing. Still, if you get stopped after winning the championship that's still s**t. The WWE doesn't end.
I challenge you to finish the career. I'm 8 hours in, still on Smackdown, I haven't lost since I wrestled Rusev on NXT, and I reckon I've had about 15 dark matches against Cody Rhodes. Fun mode... all I want is Adrian Neville

I challenge you to finish the career. I'm 8 hours in, still on Smackdown, I haven't lost since I wrestled Rusev on NXT, and I reckon I've had about 15 dark matches against Cody Rhodes. Fun mode... all I want is Adrian Neville
At least it's like real life then. That's probably the saddest part and the one thing the developers did that was accurate.

So just shoot them an email?
http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us?flash_digest=66c836daae0aa493cc76c6ea1f53809d8a6e7575

Create a ticket there, I can't guarantee they'll get to it straight away although it was within a day that they responded to me.

Only problem was that it was 2 in the morning so I wasn't able to respond until I woke up this morning.

With my NBA problem when I got the first reply it was 10am and I just happened to be around the computer when I received the email and was able to respond straight away, surprisingly I received a response about 10-15 minutes later that sorted my problem.

Also if you have twitter then I suggest tweeting the ticket number they assign your request to the @2KSupport twitter account, that may speed up the process.

At least it's like real life then. That's probably the saddest part and the one thing the developers did that was accurate.
I reckon that if someone had never been defeated on the main roster over 4 years they would be featured more prominently than a dark match against Cody Rhodes.

http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us?flash_digest=66c836daae0aa493cc76c6ea1f53809d8a6e7575

Create a ticket there, I can't guarantee they'll get to it straight away although it was within a day that they responded to me.

Only problem was that it was 2 in the morning so I wasn't able to respond until I woke up this morning.

With my NBA problem when I got the first reply it was 10am and I just happened to be around the computer when I received the email and was able to respond straight away, surprisingly I received a response about 10-15 minutes later that sorted my problem.

Also if you have twitter then I suggest tweeting the ticket number they assign your request to the @2KSupport twitter account, that may speed up the process.
Alright will do. Thanks heaps mate.

Wait. What do you mean by ticket number?

It's just how they number your request it'll be "Request #(insert ticket number here)"

For example my ticket number for my request about Sting is #874900 so I just tweeted that number along with "I didn't receive the Sting pre-order bonus" to the @2kSupport twitter account.

It's just how they number your request it'll be "Request #(insert ticket number here)"

For example my ticket number for my request about Sting is #874900 so I just tweeted that number along with "I didn't receive the Sting pre-order bonus" to the @2kSupport twitter account.
Just checked my email and now I understand. However they replied within 5 minutes. So easy fixed.

Finally unlocked Adrian Neville after 8 hours and 55 minutes in the career mode. Would not recommend.

What the * is this s**t? Is this music by the hillbilly Heath Slater that rocked up on RAW one week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back