Multiplat WWE 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally unlocked Adrian Neville after 8 hours and 55 minutes in the career mode. Would not recommend.

What the **** is this s**t? Is this music by the hillbilly Heath Slater that rocked up on RAW one week?

Don't you curse on them Mondays and pray on them Sundays?

No they did not.

They asked for a single photo of the receipt, game disc and game case and my PSN ID and email associated with the ID.

Now I'm just waiting on the response to that.

So screw you :(
Hahahaha sorry mate.

How so? As in themes/attires or is there more?

Sorry been away on hols since release, so didnt get to play that much and your prob aware by now, but pretty much just that.

Well I've done it before in the past and I've just used that excuse for AFL Live 2. For other games, I've said "I finished it. It was way too short and easy." and they don't care, since I buy another game of same value to replace it and so they don't lose any money.
Haha just swapped it now, said it's too short and didn't like it, traded it for Dragon Age. Much happier.

Plus already did enough on it in 4 days, became champion in my career so theirs no need to continue with it and it's lack of game modes, getting rid of create a story mode was a killer for mine. I give it 3 out of 10, below average.

Haha just swapped it now, said it's too short and didn't like it, traded it for Dragon Age. Much happier.

Plus already did enough on it in 4 days, became champion in my career so theirs no need to continue with it and it's lack of game modes, getting rid of create a story mode was a killer for mine. I give it 3 out of 10, below average.
Yeah, I finished MyCareer and it was extremely disappointing. The only thing I really liked about it is that one of my friend's CAW invaded. Too bad the "feud" was like 2 matches and 1 cutscene. It had the potential to be amazing, but it wasn't at all. Finished it in like 14 hours.

Yeah, I finished MyCareer and it was extremely disappointing. The only thing I really liked about it is that one of my friend's CAW invaded. Too bad the "feud" was like 2 matches and 1 cutscene. It had the potential to be amazing, but it wasn't at all. Finished it in like 14 hours.
They just script a story with a couple of branching storylines based on whether you are heel or face. This attempt at being dynamic or something just doesn't work. Just give us a decent length, entertaining scripted career in which you can use normal or created superstars.

They just script a story with a couple of branching storylines based on whether you are heel or face. This attempt at being dynamic or something just doesn't work. Just give us a decent length, entertaining scripted career in which you can use normal or created superstars.
Agreed. Things like SvR2006 was better than this crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but I had to give them another one of the receipt because it was blurry (it was very blurry after I went back and looked it), so I'm waiting on another email.

YAY! :(

Did you get the Sting code?
Sure did. Really surprised at how quick they handled it.

My game has been installing for two hours.

ZZzzZ I just wanna play :(
Out of 9 games I own - this is the only one that has taken a significant amount of time to install. :(

Interesting.

Took no time at all to install for me, I put it in assuming it would be a length install and came back 5 minutes later to it already installed.

Interesting.

Took no time at all to install for me, I put it in assuming it would be a length install and came back 5 minutes later to it already installed.
I just put mine in to install, went to cricket training and came home to it finished.

Yeah, because Santino is TOTALLY bigger than Rusev in real life.

10428468_10152834962707645_6486202552193673946_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back