WWE Australian tour 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

That sucks!!! Since WWE come down under once a year, they should bring their best roster!!! I still don't know why they can't have an annual Global Warning type PPV!

This far out the card is massively subject to change. It sucks but can handle that.

Understandably, people have a reason to feel burnt when Austin and Hogan were promoted, although im pretty sure Global Warning was around the time that Austin went AWOL after WMX8.

How much are tickets usually? I have never been to an event before.

Tickets start from $50. Price range is $50-$350. It is a bit expensive compared to the US! Though I recommend going to a WWE event. It's a fun night! You'll definitely get a good match or 2. Last year Cesaro v Axel was the match of the night in Adelaide! :)

buy a cheap seat, spend the rest on merch

I reckon the only thing that's worth getting at WWE events is the tour merchandise (You know the caps and tops that have all the tour info etc..). The rest of the stuff you could get on WWE Shop for a much cheaper price. :)

If you can get in early, a lower row like A-F in the slightly elevated section for $150 at Rod Laver Arena is the best value of the lot.

In terms of merch... there is not one thing worth paying the price they charge.

As far as merch goes, WWEShop everyday, as long as you get a reasonable amount of stuff or split with a mate, the shipping cost is bearable.

Once you factor in discounts and voucher codes they promote regularly, save heaps. Much better range than what is sold at the events.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dainty Corp just put this card on their website:
Street Fight with Special Guest Referee Ric Flair
Roman Reigns vs Kane

Chris Jericho vs Bray Wyatt

WWE Tag Team Championship
The USO’s vs The Wyatt Family’s Luke Harper and Erik Rowan

United States Championship Triple Threat Match

Sheamus vs Rob Van Dam vs Cesaro

Mixed Tag Team Match
Santino Marella and Emma vs Fandango and Layla

R-Truth vs The Miz

Nikki Bella vs Alicia Fox

Kofi Kingston vs Bo Dallas

Dainty Corp just put this card on their website:
Street Fight with Special Guest Referee Ric Flair
Roman Reigns vs Kane

Chris Jericho vs Bray Wyatt

WWE Tag Team Championship
The USO’s vs The Wyatt Family’s Luke Harper and Erik Rowan

United States Championship Triple Threat Match

Sheamus vs Rob Van Dam vs Cesaro

Mixed Tag Team Match
Santino Marella and Emma vs Fandango and Layla

R-Truth vs The Miz

Nikki Bella vs Alicia Fox

Kofi Kingston vs Bo Dallas
Strong card, even with Bryan and Cena pulling out

Is there any reason why WWE are only doing 3 cities this year? I think a few years ago they skipped Adelaide and Brisbane as well. Disappointing though since I would actually go this year if they went to Adelaide.

Is there any reason why WWE are only doing 3 cities this year? I think a few years ago they skipped Adelaide and Brisbane as well. Disappointing though since I would actually go this year if they went to Adelaide.
Probably because of poor attendances last year. It's a shame, because I would have loved to go to the Adelaide show again! Not travelling interstate since I don't think it's worth the hassle!

I almost considered going to Melbourne but the advertised talent at the time just wasn't good enough to make me want bother. Now that Reigns and Jericho will be there I wish I had of decided to go but it's too late now.

I almost considered going to Melbourne but the advertised talent at the time just wasn't good enough to make me want bother. Now that Reigns and Jericho will be there I wish I had of decided to go but it's too late now.
Yeah it does sound very tempting now! Wyatt v Jericho will be awesome! Also an appearance for Flair as well! :)
I'll miss it this year! I remember how excited I was the night before the event last year. Woke up, went to the airport to meet the wrestlers and later on went to the arena and had a blast! I'm going to really miss that this year. :(

there's still tickets available on the ticketek site...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back