WWE events

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had plans set since November to go to America this year in August-September, but the whole trip was based around football.

But I have been keeping an eye open for wrestling events on my trip that could slot in for my itinerary.

Looks like one has lined up nicely.
So I want to ask to those who have been.
Front row seats at RAW. How much?

I've had plans set since November to go to America this year in August-September, but the whole trip was based around football.

But I have been keeping an eye open for wrestling events on my trip that could slot in for my itinerary.

Looks like one has lined up nicely.
So I want to ask to those who have been.
Front row seats at RAW. How much?
Front Row tickets for a RAW in America cost around $100 USD! Crazy cheap compared to the $350 tickets we have to pay for a house show.

Wow, love those prices. Will give my left nut for front row seats.

Though, what to wear.

Options
1) 2013 home:
Adelaide-2013.gif
2) 2013 away:
Adelaide-Clash-2013.gif
3) 2013 indigenous:
Adelaide-Indig-2013.gif
4) 2006 Heritage (Aka, Ricciuto's 300th):
Adelaide-Heritage-2006.gif
5) The only Cena gear I could bring myself to wear
JohnCenaruckFules.jpg
6) Ziggles:
975586_20121121090132.jpg
7) SCSA
1104270487_260.jpg
8) Rock
a20792a1451b41ca51d870_m.jpg

Wow, love those prices. Will give my left nut for front row seats.

Though, what to wear.

Options
1) 2013 home:
Adelaide-2013.gif
2) 2013 away:
Adelaide-Clash-2013.gif
3) 2013 indigenous:
Adelaide-Indig-2013.gif
4) 2006 Heritage (Aka, Ricciuto's 300th):
Adelaide-Heritage-2006.gif
5) The only Cena gear I could bring myself to wear
JohnCenaruckFules.jpg
6) Ziggles:
975586_20121121090132.jpg
7) SCSA
1104270487_260.jpg
8) Rock
a20792a1451b41ca51d870_m.jpg

Wear the Crows Home! :D
Also it would be hilarious if you make a sign with some of our usernames lol! :p

Also it would be hilarious if you make a sign with some of our usernames lol! :p
I think I'll go with this.
Australian Flag to hold 95% of the show.
Crows home to wear 95% of the show.
Have Ruck Fules shirt underneath to unveil for any Cena segment.
And have a sign saying
"English fan
For next
10 min"
Which I bring out for the Paige segment. :p

Though, doing a "ROSEMVP :hearts:" sign would make 90% of the guys here go into hysterical laughing :p

Would love to see you hold a "Waiting for Sting" sign lol HAHA :p
Maybe I should buy a Kane mask and during the main event, rip it off, to reveal Sting facepaint?

Maybe I should buy a Kane mask and during the main event, rip it off, to reveal Sting facepaint?
I'm LMAO right now.
If you are serious, that would be the funniest thing ever. Wear a full Kane mask though! :D

What the F', I was just looking at legit Kane masks last night to wear with full gear to the Melbourne show later this year.

Anyways, wear Aussie gear of course ;) And yeh front row tickets are $108 regardless if America or Canada for front row seats. So book them ASAP and get tv side or behind commentary ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To continue on more from where I started with the Kane mask... I've been having this idea of making a full Kane attire from back 1998-99 and have stored away until Melbourne RAW. You can buy Kane legit leather mask on eBay and look the **** (could make but probably * it and make it look like Vaders mask) But just thinking imagine going to RAW for a month straight, front row on TV side and wearing a full Kane suit. Surely you'd get some mad props haha

$108 ringside at Raw. Think I paid $75 for second tier at last year's bloomin' house show :thumbsdown::(
The Price depends where RAW is but it's usually around $100. Checking the next few Raw's, here are the prices:

April 28 RAW - St.Louis, Missouri - $106.50
May 5 RAW - Albany, NY - $112.30
May 12 RAW - Greensville, SC - $109

etc...

Extreme Rules front row tickets are $1000, so the pricing for PPV's are a big jump front front row at RAW
Also, does anyone know the pricing for front row tickets at WM??

Regarding the Aussie shows - the next category from $75 is $150 and that's not even front row. $350 for front row at a meaningless house show is disgusting.

'BIG FOOTY Wrestling Board!' sign.
I think I'll go with this.
Australian Flag to hold 95% of the show.
Crows home to wear 95% of the show.
Have Ruck Fules shirt underneath to unveil for any Cena segment.
And have a sign saying
"English fan
For next
10 min
"
Which I bring out for the Paige segment. :p
Take an Aussie flag along with that sign. People would be hell confused.

He might make his long awaited return to.BF then :p:D

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2
I'm not doing a TNA taping, so he wont know.

Gargh, found where to buy them
Found the pre-sale code.

Here's the seating plan.
11727s.gif

"Best Available" is giving me 114 Row E.
If I want floor, best available is Section 4, Row O.

I don't want to buy that s**t, I want something better. Will more become available?

Gargh, found where to buy them
Found the pre-sale code.

Here's the seating plan.
11727s.gif

"Best Available" is giving me 114 Row E.
If I want floor, best available is Section 4, Row O.

I don't want to buy that s**t, I want something better. Will more become available?
Try stubhub, a lot of US people use it for tickets. You can search for front row tickets, if there has been some sold already. Might cost like $10 more but probably worth it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back