WWE Extreme Rules - 04/05/14

Remove this Banner Ad

So Kane was practically a jobber for 4-5 months. Puts on a mask and is now psycho and unstoppable? K.
In a segment on the same show, there involved a man being pinned for a 3 count by a midget in a bull costume after the midget bull landed on him.

In another segment, a woman was pinned after being hit by a hand with a pink sock over it.

I think it's more believable than those two things.

Mate if it was anyone else besides Kane you would say it's a stupid move.

It's a stupid move.
If it was Santino in Kane's position I'd say it was a stupid move, but Kane has the ability to always look threatening.

Perfect opportunity to bring back War Games and they **** it up.

Screw you PG Era.
according to Lords of Pain...The Arena hosting Battleground is big enough to accommodate 2 rings. So War Games at Battleground sounds good.

I don't think Kane is main event entertainment but if they're putting him in it him holding the belt for 1 or 2 days wouldn't be the craziest thing to help promote their WWE Network.

Austin: "I sat back there... listening to him, spinning a bunch of garbage about how, for twenty years, you wanted to be like your brother.
Suddenly, you're no longer in the shadow of the Undertaker, because the Undertaker is down there, and you're up here, and I look at you, you're 7 feet tall, you weigh 300 pounds... but anytime the Undertaker won the belt, he actually did that, he won the belt... but what he did last night was, win the belt again, and then handed it over to your sorry @$$. You have to ask yourself, could I have beaten Stone Cold Steve Austin fair and square? And how are you going to go through life thinking 'Oh, I was the WWF Champion, but my big brother won the belt and then handed it to me!' So I'm asking you, for the last time, will you give me the rematch tonight?"

Kane nods.

<breaking glass>

JR: "It's on! The WWF Title is on! It's going be LIVE, all LIVE, in more ways than one!"

Last edited:
Quote from Meltzer

As things are scheduled at press time, the added matches are Big E vs. Barrett for the IC title, RVD vs. Cesaro vs. Swagger in a three-way and Usos vs. Ryback & Axel for the tag title.

RVD vs Cesaro vs Swagger will probably be a #1 contendership for the IC title

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumored Pre-show match:

Usos v Rybaxel for the Tag Team titles

IMO this match should be on the main card instead of the meaningless Rusev v Woods and Truth.

Maybe Rusev's match is going to lead into some big feud with someone? Can't see why else it would be on the card. Also, I don't think RVD needs to be in the Swagger Cesaro match, I'd prefer to see them 1v1.

Maybe Rusev's match is going to lead into some big feud with someone?

He's getting the same push as Ryback did isn't he? Make him look like an unstoppable monster by smashing multiple jobbers in one match. And because he's Bulgarian or whatever no-one will chant Goldberg at him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back