WWE Hall of Fame 2015 (SPOILERS WILL BE INSIDE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
I wanted to create a thread to discuss hall of fame inductees without possibly spoiling people.

Current inductees for this year:
  • Randy Savage, inducted by Hogan
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger, inducted by TBA
  • Rikishi, inducted by The Usos
Rumours that Kevin Nash will go in this year, inducted by Shawn Michaels.
Rumours that the Bushwhackers will be announced on Monday.
Larry Zbysko was considered for this year but decided he'll go in another year now.

Got worried when I heard the rumour that they were considering the Freebirds this year. Thankfully another report came out that said the Freebirds would be pushed back to next year.

Kevin Nash is an odd one, the reason I say that is because last year Scott Hall didn't go in as Scott Hall.

The late Ray Stevens (Pat Patterson's former tag partner in AWA) was mentioned as being inducted this year on PWInsider last month. He spent a large chunk of his career working in San Francisco, presumably Patterson would induct him.

Got worried when I heard the rumour that they were considering the Freebirds this year. Thankfully another report came out that said the Freebirds would be pushed back to next year.

Kevin Nash is an odd one, the reason I say that is because last year Scott Hall didn't go in as Scott Hall.

Razor was cool

Scott Hall was a drunk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess it's more for their accomplishments/legacy across the whole industry, rather than solely WWE. (much like Koko B Ware)

Didn't realise they had one :p

Its interesting how they are about their whole legacy, but I was bored recently and been watching a few HOF inductions (Have them all but rarely watch them at all, definitely never sat through a whole ceremony) and there was guys who had been in all the promotions yet their highlights package focused pretty much solely on their early life then their WWE career, nothing of their time in other promotions. Some may be different but it really stuck out on these ones.

Figured there might be a woman inducted given they've had one in the group in recent years, but I was thinking maybe Sable as an incentive to get Brock to re-sign or a good worker like Molly Holly or Victoria, instead outside of Chyna they've apparently gone for an equally when hell freezes over name: Madusa/Alundra Blayze, infamous for debuting on Nitro by tossing the WWF's Women's Title in the trash.

Source: http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201...n-a-former-women-champion-going-into-the-wwe/

Rikishi and bushwhackers?

Sounds like if I attend an event and jump the barrier and climb in the ring I'll get inducted

Daniel-Bryan-Shaking-His-Head-Mad.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back