WWE Hall of Fame 2015 (SPOILERS WILL BE INSIDE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunn should probably stop doing crowd shots after the induction video, given few of the current audience seemed to know who the Bushwhackers are/were, those crowd shots are going to be fun after the Stevens and Fujinami announcements (to be fair I hadn't heard of either of those 2), fair chance most of the current audience that show up to RAW will have no idea who Madusa/Blayze is either.

Christian should be inducted if he indeed retired.

I don't think he has done nearly enough to be an inductee so soon after retiring if at all.

If rikishi and the bushwhackers are in Christian is a certainty. Probably not for a few years though.

Maybe Edge and Christian as a Tag Team

I touched in an earlier thread how it was the 94 rumble and mostly the undertaker Yokozuna match /angle that although generally considered terrible by Internet fans these days, was what got me and my brother hooked on wrestling

We sat through pretty much every video of everything good and bad and even then at 9 or 10 years old we still refused to not fast forward through bushwhackers matches because they were absolutely ******* terrible

That is how awful I consider them and them in the hall of fame is appalling

I think it's pretty well accepted that the WWE HOF has been taking the piss the last few years.

Rather than phase it out and wait a few years till the late 90's early 00's crew are long gone, they've scraped the barrel every year. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who they're letting in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think he has done nearly enough to be an inductee so soon after retiring if at all.

He is the 23rd Triple Crown Champion, and 11th Grand Slam Champion in WWE History. A member of one of the greatest tag teams in the history of the industry, helped revolutionalise the division with the classic TLC matches. Extremely talented singles wrestler involved in several great matches, often underrated matches as well (He made Ezekiel Jackson look competent in one match for crying out loud).

He is the 23rd Triple Crown Champion, and 11th Grand Slam Champion in WWE History. A member of one of the greatest tag teams in the history of the industry, helped revolutionalise the division with the classic TLC matches. Extremely talented singles wrestler involved in several great matches, often underrated matches as well (He made Ezekiel Jackson look competent in one match for crying out loud).
To be fair going by the criteria the WWE has he should get in even if he only ever wrestled a house show.

I just wouldn't have him in so soon.

its a hall of fame that literally has 1 criteria...Are you on good terms with Vince?

its a feel good night designed to make everyone happy and start off their biggest weekend of the year. the bickering over whos inducted every year is pretty ridiculous.

its a hall of fame that literally has 1 criteria...Are you on good terms with Vince?

its a feel good night designed to make everyone happy and start off their biggest weekend of the year. the bickering over whos inducted every year is pretty ridiculous.
Macho Man says hi.

Not sure if it is going to be announced on RAW tomorrow, but Kevin Nash is definitely set to be the next inductee. He's also rumoured to be entering as Diesel.

And in other news The Bushwhackers will be inducted by Mr. People Power himself, Big Johnny!

Posted in the discussion thread but it belongs here.
apparently the Warrior award is a thing at the HoF now and "will be given to someone who has exhibited unwavering strength and perseverance, and who lives life with the courage and compassion that embodies the indomitable spirit of WWE Hall of Famer, The Ultimate Warrior."
The first recipient of the Warrior Award is Connor the Crusher. The award will be presented by Warrior's widow and Daniel Bryan to Connor's dad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back