WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

who else is excited to watch Legends House?

Would rather have a Big Brother style set up of wrestlers that have real life legit heat with each other.

Booker T/Batista
Melina/Candice Michelle
Iron Sheik/Brian Blair
Ric Flair/Bret Hart
Ken Anderson/Randy Orton
CM Punk/Jeffy Hardy
Matt Hardy/Edge
Jeff Jarrett/Kurt Angle
Chyna/Stephanie McMahon
Sid/Arn Anderson
Vader/Paul Orndorff
Sable/Sunny
Khali/Show
Michael Hayes/Sean Waltman
Jim Ross/"Oklahoma"

Vince: "This... is WWE BIG BROTHER. All housemates, to the ring!"

Last edited:

Just a quick question guys....
What sort of Internet plans do you guys have in terms of GB??
I'm guessing an hour on the WWE Network would eat up around 1GB??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a quick question guys....
What sort of Internet plans do you guys have in terms of GB??
I'm guessing an hour on the WWE Network would eat up around 1GB??
Got 300 GB.

I've been watching it every day, honestly I spent yesterday sick and watched about 4 different Royal Rumble matches :D Best money I've ever spent.

Can't wait till have it in aus

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
I just use Hola unblock, which is free, and then you can use it "legitimately". I mean I still pay for the network, just use a US address when signing up and have to use Hola unblock which lets you access the site from a US server.

I just use Hola unblock, which is free, and then you can use it "legitimately". I mean I still pay for the network, just use a US address when signing up and have to use Hola unblock which lets you access the site from a US server.
Yeah I used something else. Still have to make up an American a dress don't you

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Got 300 GB.

I've been watching it every day, honestly I spent yesterday sick and watched about 4 different Royal Rumble matches :D Best money I've ever spent.
Yeah it's awesome how we can watch every single WWE, WCW and ECW PPV for $10 on top of that is all the current PPV's and other programming. :thumbsu:

I just watched Halloween Havoc 1998 with Raven Vs. Jericho, Steiner Vs. Steiner, Hall Vs. Nash, Warrior Vs. Hogan (that really bad rematch), Hart Vs. Sting and DDP Vs. Goldberg in the main event.

Sure can't say WCW didn't try to give people there money's worth in 1998, there are a few potential main events there that could have lasted the company a few PPVs rather than just one show.

Ironically enough, Jericho Vs. Raven which went for 7 minutes was the best match of the entire show. (Goldberg/DDP was very good too).

I just watched Halloween Havoc 1998 with Raven Vs. Jericho, Steiner Vs. Steiner, Hall Vs. Nash, Warrior Vs. Hogan (that really bad rematch), Hart Vs. Sting and DDP Vs. Goldberg in the main event.

Sure can't say WCW didn't try to give people there money's worth in 1998, there are a few potential main events there that could have lasted the company a few PPVs rather than just one show.

Ironically enough, Jericho Vs. Raven which went for 7 minutes was the best match of the entire show. (Goldberg/DDP was very good too).
Haven't watched it, but that's a pretty solid card.

Surely there is someone screen recording random matches in HD and uploading them somewhere for me to see ;) ?

Goldberg/DDP was very good too

itkNYuLgqjdqg.gif

Back