WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

itkNYuLgqjdqg.gif
I prefer the Diamond Cutter to the RKO. :D

So to get this on my ps3 do I just need to sign up with an American address on the website, throw in my credit card details and it's ready to go on the ps3?

Use Paypal and sign up for unblock-us.

Is there any way to get on WWE Network through PC other than Unblock us? I know i'll screw up something if I have to start changing random settings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any way to get on WWE Network through PC other than Unblock us? I know i'll screw up something if I have to start changing random settings.
Getflix works as well, I prefer it.

Martin or Ivelisse would have won if they weren't injured.
I like Ivelisse. Missed opportunity when WWE released her. Martin was good as well. Alicia Fox's sister was alright as well. I can't believe the only contestant from that season to make it to the main roster is Ariane (Cameron). :rolleyes:
Same bitch that said that her favorite match was Alicia fox v Melina. :p
Must be great to finally wrestle her idol. LOL!

Really have no idea with things like this. Is there anyway I can just get WWE Network via my PS3? If so, how? Thanks heaps in advance.

Really impressed with Network, usually you'd have to wait around 10pm to watch a PPV via other means. With the Network now, get home and watch it in sparkling HD. Instantly.

Buffering almost non existent now, really impressed with how they've dealt with the technical issues.

Back