WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone tell me whether they have many/any of their documentaries (ie. the documentary portion of the dvds) on the Network? I think that, along with PPVs and old WCW, that's what I'd find myself watching.

i just had a look and there are 19 things in the 'Beyond the Ring' section, most of which i recognize as being from dvd's. foleys latest, punk, hhh, top 25 rivalries, bret vs shawn, austin, rock, dusty, nwo, wccw, awa and others.

there are a few other things as in different sections. like bryans road to wrestlemania, something about warrior and numerous legends of wrestling roundtable shows that discuss various topics

One of the biggest questions we have received since the launch of the WWE Network is when will WCW Monday Nitro be added to the Network.

Yesterday, WWE's George Barrios, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H took part in a discussion about WWE's business at the Needham Fireside Chat event in NYC.

While discussing the Network, it was noted that WCW Monday Nitro episodes would begin to be added to the Network this Fall alongside the Monday Night War documentary series. WWE will also be posting Raw episodes from that era at the same time.

During the discussion, it was also noted that the company has already prepared 40,000 hours of their library for digital consumption via the Network and they have been slowly rolling it out.

How will we be able to get this here in Aus. Computer/game consoles? Guessing not through Foxtel?
Amazon kindle devices
Android
Apple TV
iOS
Roku
Playstation
Xbox One
Xbox 360

I'm still trying to find out what the cost the Network will be here, you'd think something would be out about it by now considering it drops on Tuesday :confused:

My guess 12 bucks

I'm still trying to find out what the cost the Network will be here, you'd think something would be out about it by now considering it drops on Tuesday :confused:

It's the equivalent of $10US... I don't understand how that's not clear... (9.99 and all that...)

The problem in Australia will be that I think you'll be beholden to whatever the exchange rate is on your billing day.

I was really excited for the Network you know. I wasn't excited enough to bother with geoblockers or anything, but I was really keen for this Network to reach Australia so I could legally watch the PPVs at a good price.

I didn't realise the extent to which last weeks Raw pissed me off until the last few days... I'm not getting it now. I'm still keen to have a look at it - but now I'm going to wait a couple of months so my first 6 month period takes in Wrestlemania. WWE made it a very easy decision because, aside from Rollins vs Ambrose - which they already screwed us on once - there isn't anything on Summerslam that I need to see.

I can't imagine I'm the only one in this boat.

When I don't sign up, it won't be because I don't know the price!

Would it come out at 12am? or nah

If I were to hazard a guess, I might say straight after Raw tomorrow? I don't know that for a fact though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How would you get it on the PC? Like do you just pay for it on the WWE website then log into the website whenever you want to watch stuff? Is that how it works?

Forgive the modern techno noobery.
Spot on pal. You register on the WWE Network page, log-in and top right of the page after you've logged in it'll say 'watch now' and boom into the shitty ass looking, crap feature, somewhat lots of content WWE Network!

Spot on pal. You register on the WWE Network page, log-in and top right of the page after you've logged in it'll say 'watch now' and boom into the shitty ass looking, crap feature, somewhat lots of content WWE Network!

Awesome. Cheers mate.

Thinking I may give it a try. Have had like $20 sitting on a Load and Go card for like a year now that I haven't found any other use for.

Despite my above rant, if they'd just made it easy and created an Apple Tv app, it might've changed my mind you know...

Once you buy it, can you watch on any platform that it works on? Like, just sign into your account and you can watch? Or do you have to buy for one platform?

Once you buy it, can you watch on any platform that it works on? Like, just sign into your account and you can watch? Or do you have to buy for one platform?
Any platform

That Cena v Lesnar preview was pretty cool, they should do one for every match on PPVs

Back