WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

"Our records indicate that you have recently placed an order, please wait for few minutes for your confirmation."

Around 10 I think haha
Weird. Did you get that in an email, or was it just on the site? I got an email straight away that confirmed I paid, then I could just watch instantly.

Weird. Did you get that in an email, or was it just on the site? I got an email straight away that confirmed I paid, then I could just watch instantly.
It was 9.99 yeah? (I'm being serious haha..)

NUyttbn.gif

Ok, serious question. I already signed up for a US account, and I want to switch to Australian.

What the hell do I do?
I'm guessing wait until your first 6 months runs out? Unless you paid for the "opt out any time" one.

I'm guessing wait until your first 6 months runs out? Unless you paid for the "opt out any time" one.
What is the opt out at any time option? Might convince me to sign up

I'll just wait for it to run out :/

Anyone been able to stream in HD? I've got Bigpond Cable 100mbps and everything loads very quickly but the quality of the stream is only SD. It states in the FAQ that all WWE programming is in HD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the opt out at any time option? Might convince me to sign up
It was like $12 a month or something. Can't remember if it was opt out at any time, or opt out at the end of any month.

Anyone been able to stream in HD? I've got Bigpond Cable 100mbps and everything loads very quickly but the quality of the stream is only SD. It states in the FAQ that all WWE programming is in HD.
Yep, perfect HD for me. Also have 100mbps, just not Bigpond Cable.

It was like $12 a month or something. Can't remember if it was opt out at any time, or opt out at the end of any month.
Opt out at any time, but billed every month.

Also, for everyone interested, my account still works normally, I just don't need to use getflix to access everything.

Seems to be in SD only on my phone. PS3 and XBOX 360 is in HD. Anyone getting HD quality on their mobile devices?

$12 a month with opt out is good for me, might give it a go.

Just payed for it, why not. Will give it 6 months. At least I get to watch the PPV's in HD now instead of a stream.

Guessing those watching on PS4 just used a US account to get the app?

Just payed for it, why not. Will give it 6 months. At least I get to watch the PPV's in HD now instead of a stream.

Guessing those watching on PS4 just used a US account to get the app?

Yep, just create US PSN, download the app and then you can go back to using it under your AU PSN. Although you'd think WWE would get onto Sony getting the WWE app in their respective regions pretty soon.

As for US/AU Network accounts, pretty sure that there is no country specific signup as you're still getting billed USD? All they have done is just remove the geoblocking preventing signup and Network use. All you need to do now is do away with whatever VPN you might have had.

Back