WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

"REAL F*CKIN' SIMPLE!" way to check - Mike Awesome's classic meathead promo on the 'Living Dangerously 2000' PPV, before his match with Kid Kash. Skip to around 48 minutes into the show, and you'll hear him swear and then beat the hell out of a Cruiserweight (basically his whole routine). Good times :D
Yeppp! Thank you! Haha god I love ECW. Hope they upload the missing Harcore TV episodes soon, I would seriously watch it the whole way through :p

They're holding back the entire catalogue of Attitude Era Raws and SmackDowns and Nitros and Thunders because that's what people really want to see. Once those are put up, and immediately become torrents, only the diehards will bother renewing their subscriptions to see NXT and obscure old crap.

So are we never going to see this on the Network then?

Signed up for free Survivor Series. Email and phone number. Guess I'm on their spam lists for life.

3 Raws from 2001? 8 from 1999? 0 from 2000? Laaaaame. This is getting the delete on November 30.

That would be a bigger issue for me if I didn't already have all those years worth on my hard drive.

Signed up for free Survivor Series. Email and phone number. Guess I'm on their spam lists for life.

3 Raws from 2001? 8 from 1999? 0 from 2000? Laaaaame. This is getting the delete on November 30.

Same. Getting free survivor series pushed it over the top for me, I had no intention of getting it up until now because I can get everything I want for free from TPB or through streaming sites.

ECW exposed was good for a deadpan Heyman laugh, and they're airing 'the rise and fall of ECW' on friday night as well, which I'll definitely be watching

* JR sounds like he's out of the 1970s including his cliches and metaphors. Convinced people only think he's great because it was the Attitude Era.

Last edited:
Watched the Jericho MNW ep, dunno why I persist as this show continually irritates me

- how do you review his WCW time with zero use of his conspiracy victim stuff
- not showing the ciclope unmasking pop, wwe pls
- the "wwe gave him a chance to be a main eventer but he blew it early" yeah the rock treating him like nobody then putting him in competitive matches with road dogg and x-pay types screams main event Er
- talking about WCW misuse of talent when hot, then silent re the zero reaction he got bearing Austin vs the mega pop he got beating HHH on Raw

Watched the Jericho MNW ep, dunno why I persist as this show continually irritates me

- how do you review his WCW time with zero use of his conspiracy victim stuff
- not showing the ciclope unmasking pop, wwe pls
- the "wwe gave him a chance to be a main eventer but he blew it early" yeah the rock treating him like nobody then putting him in competitive matches with road dogg and x-pay types screams main event Er
- talking about WCW misuse of talent when hot, then silent re the zero reaction he got bearing Austin vs the mega pop he got beating HHH on Raw

Hence my previous post arguing that WWE mis-used Jericho more than WCW did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Network is frustrating me right now. Wired connection to my smart tv and it still can't stream it properly anyone else having this issue?? It just lags and drops every time.

Network is frustrating me right now. Wired connection to my smart tv and it still can't stream it properly anyone else having this issue?? It just lags and drops every time.
FWIW I've watched on PS4, Laptop and smart TV and the only one with lag issues is the smart tv app. Not huge issues though and mine is wireless

watching ECW Hardcore Heaven 1997 (I think it was), the unprotected chairshots made me cringe a little, and I don't usually worry about that sort of stuff

I've seen Foley get thrown off and through the cell at KOTR 98 so many times I've lost count but watching it on the Foley ep of Monday Night Wars was the first time I really felt uneasy watching it. Especially the second one where he accidentally goes through the cell it was just so dangerous.

I've seen Foley get thrown off and through the cell at KOTR 98 so many times I've lost count but watching it on the Foley ep of Monday Night Wars was the first time I really felt uneasy watching it. Especially the second one where he accidentally goes through the cell it was just so dangerous.

Same. I think part of the reason is that he is discussing it and explaining it from his view point. The things they did back then were crazy and the new guys should thank their lucky stars they don't have to do half as much s**t to their bodies as was common 10-20 years ago.

Back